PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Mount

Taylorman
03-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Need help locating a mount to put a stereo in my dash. Heres a picture of where it will go. Since its a jet boat and nothing under the deck to support the back of the radio, i need something that will slide into and screw to the dash and fully support the back or the radio. Ive been looking for something like this and have not found what im looking for. Someone has got to make something like this. The black this to the right of my gauges is a clock that i will remove and cut the hole a little bigger for the radio.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/vidrinek/Boat/DCP_5621.jpg

ROZ
03-06-2006, 01:51 PM
I believe the guy who goes by "Franky" on this site fabbed what you're looking for..

audioslave
03-08-2006, 01:54 PM
:cool: I think that you are going to need the extra reinforcement of the fiberglass and plywood. If you don't back strap the radio inplace it will beat itself to death! Remember boats don't have shocks and electronics don't like vibrations! This is why they don't have radios on paint shakers! Ha! ha! I know dumb joke. Give me a break I'm new to the the form, but I'm not new to audio! I've been it the industry for over 17 years.
Take care guys
Bob C. (audioslave)