Jordan_23_85205
12-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Holy $hit! I hope no one Innocent was killed:mad:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Sad and tragic.

jdogginla
12-05-2007, 03:30 PM
That's ****ing insanity....that car looked as though he decided to throw in the towel and made a beeline for the on coming car. He even straightens himself out just before impact to hit dead square on. No way that person survived that.
Focking sick

topless
12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Very sad 2 dead (http://www.kpho.com/news/14783554/detail.html)

SummerBreeze
12-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Very sad 2 dead (http://www.kpho.com/news/14783554/detail.html)
I looked like the driver of the dark sedan wanted to die.
It's to bad he took some one with him
Sick focker

warlock
12-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Owch!! The poor guy in the Supra didn't stand a chance...Hope that asshole robber got killed!:mad:

Waist Deep
12-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Another case of someone dying for no reason at all.
Why the hell can't cops figure out how to stop a car. Every time I see the spikes used, the guy drives around em. Ever heard of longer spike strips or just sacrifice a couple cop cars.
BullShi"

brianthomas
12-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Owch!! The poor guy in the Supra didn't stand a chance...Hope that asshole robber got killed!:mad:
I hope the robber did NOT get killed. I hope he has a broken neck and spends the next couple years sitting in a wheelchair in his own urine with no mental stimulation of any kind. One small white room without windows. Then after a couple years a nice mild case of pneumonia that slowly progresses to the point he cannot breath and sufocates to death.
On second thought that is too good for him, I hope he died in the wreck.
Heavenly Father please take care of the innocent man and his family.

RitcheyRch
12-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Thats what I was thinking when watched the video.
That's ****ing insanity....that car looked as though he decided to throw in the towel and made a beeline for the on coming car. He even straightens himself out just before impact to hit dead square on. No way that person survived that.
Focking sick

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Unbelievable! Looks like he swerved into the white car purposely...

Baja Big Dog
12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I hope the robber did NOT get killed. I hope he has a broken neck and spends the next couple years sitting in a wheelchair in his own urine with no mental stimulation of any kind. One small white room without windows. Then after a couple years a nice mild case of pneumonia that slowly progresses to the point he cannot breath and sufocates to death.
On second thought that is too good for him, I hope he died in the wreck.
Heavenly Father please take care of the innocent man and his family.
Yikes.....
Well said!!!:mad:

AZJD
12-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Damn, 2 blocks away from my house..........:(
God Speed to the innocent driver.

HOSS
12-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Sad and tragic.
Dude! Thats chics ace in you avatar,,,,,,is just phucin` AWSOME!:D

RiverRatMike
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
more info on the crash just released today
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/valetfolo12062007-CR.html
The innocent driver was only 24 years old. What a shame :mad:

3 daytona`s
12-06-2007, 06:35 PM
http://www.kpho.com/video/14783945/index.html
Why with the helicopter coverage, these chases continue? There is no reason other than the Police wanting the chase,now innocent people are dead.:(

squirt'nmyload
12-06-2007, 06:36 PM
what a scumbag to rob a bank(several) and then intentionally hit another car. i travel that road quite often and it very well could've been me. i saw it live on tv and it was disturbing. i liked how DPS released a statement saying they have reason to believe that the robber drove into oncoming traffic intentionally. no shit dumbass, did ya see the video??? it's only a matter of time before Chandler PD gets a lawsuit pinned on them by the victims family since they were the department that looked like they didn't back off of the chase. looks like the first thing that DPS did today was investigate that their officers backed off and "followed policy" for a high speed pursuit. :rolleyes:

brianthomas
12-06-2007, 06:41 PM
what a scumbag to rob a bank and then intentionally hit another car. i travel that road quite often and it very well could've been me. i saw it live on tv and it was disturbing. i liked how DPS released a statement saying they have reason to believe that the robber drove into oncoming traffic intentionally. no shit dumbass, did ya see the video??? it's only a matter of time before Chandler PD gets a lawsuit pinned on them by the victims family since they were the department that looked like they didn't back off of the chase. looks like the first thing that DPS did today was investigate that their officers backed off and "followed policy" for a high speed pursuit. :rolleyes:
Backoff? All that would do is propogate more running from the cops. It was purely suicide by whatever means was available. This is like saying do not lock up prisoners because it may harden them and make them meaner later. Tough pill to swallow with bad guys running the streets but you cannot let them think they can get away with it if they drive too fast. I REALLY hate to say it but it is a requirement of society. I might have a hard time swallowing what I just said if it were someone I knew or loved but let's not give this country up to the idiots.

squirt'nmyload
12-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Backoff? All that would do is propogate more running from the cops. It was purely suicide by whatever means was available. This is like saying do not lock up prisoners because it may harden them and make them meaner later. Tough pill to swallow with bad guys running the streets but you cannot let them think they can get away with it if they drive too fast. I REALLY hate to say it but it is a requirement of society. I might have a hard time swallowing what I just said if it were someone I knew or loved but let's not give this country up to the idiots.
i guess you didn't take the rolleyes i put into effect. i am not for the "back off" method. if someone would've had the balls to take this guy out when he left the bank or at least disable the car, none of this would've ever happened.

brianthomas
12-06-2007, 07:28 PM
i guess you didn't take the rolleyes i put into effect. i am not for the "back off" method. if someone would've had the balls to take this guy out when he left the bank or at least disable the car, none of this would've ever happened.
You are exactly correct. I yield. ;)

RiverRatMike
12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Alex had a myspace page also. Just do a people search for Alex Ahmad and you can find his page that way.