PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather/Hatton

BadKachina
12-06-2007, 05:30 AM
Anybody else excited to see this fight? Anybody else watch the reality show on HBO? I hope Hatton is as good as they make him look, I'd love to see him take Mayweather's cocky ass out. Mayweather is an awesome fighter, but he could use an attitude adjustment. Plus it would make a for a good re-match fight. ;)
I'm pulling for Hatton.

RitcheyRch
12-06-2007, 05:40 AM
Is the fight on PPV?

BadKachina
12-06-2007, 05:54 AM
Yes, the fight is on PPV this weekend.

purrfecttremor
12-06-2007, 05:57 AM
Yes ppv. Hatton needs to kick his arse.Does anyone remember the black momba. I hated that som bich.

buzzaro
12-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Im pulling for Hatton too, but after watching Mayweather dodge DeLaHoya for 12rds and then talk shite about it, Ill never pay money to watch Mayweather fight again. Mayweather and guys like him are the reason boxing is losing popularity.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-06-2007, 06:43 AM
I believe Hatton will hurt Floyd. Hatton is an unusually strong fighter. If Hatton can take a punch, I predict that Hatton will knock him out in 8

Not So Fast
12-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Im pulling for Hatton too, but after watching Mayweather dodge DeLaHoya for 12rds and then talk shite about it, Ill never pay money to watch Mayweather fight again. Mayweather and guys like him are the reason boxing is losing popularity.
Spot on about his fight plan for Oscar. It made what should have been a good fight, a pretty boring one:( I think Oscar would have won if the bicycle would have been removed from the ring.:idea: because Oscar came to fight! NSF

you gots 2 chill
12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm for the AMERICAN!

CBadDad
12-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Let me know when Mayweather is gonna get in a UFC cage.
That I'll pay to see.

DEMOMAN
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
I hope Hatton shuts Floyds mouth.

Not So Fast
12-07-2007, 04:22 PM
I thought Oscar won anyway.
Close thats for sure, but not what I expected after seeing Oscar dismatle Mayorga. The sweet science for sure! For some reason I just dont like cage style fighting :( NSF

BadKachina
12-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Let me know when Mayweather is gonna get in a UFC cage.
That I'll pay to see.
I know Dana threw out the offer. Floyd is scared of that.;)

BadKachina
12-07-2007, 05:01 PM
I doubt "scared" is the word you're looking for. It's probably more like "not even close to worth his time."
Not worth his time because of the money? The guy has a huge ego, I honestly think he would be scared to lose. He's a world class boxer, not an MMA fighter.

Havasu1986
12-07-2007, 05:25 PM
How much for the fight. :confused:

finsfan4life
12-07-2007, 05:30 PM
F**** Mayweather !!! hate that ass**** !!! He is only good because he runs around the ring like a P**** !
I hope Hatton demolishes him !!!!

BadKachina
12-07-2007, 05:41 PM
You really think Floyd Mayweather is scared of anybody? You said it yourself, the guy has a huge ego. I doubt he think anybody can beat him. Not worth it in terms of money. Those guys make in a year what Floyd spends on a haircut. Where's the payoff? Pride?
The haircut part is true, and funny. Back to the subject, what about Hatton kicing his ass? Is it possible?

Bullmoose
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Hatton, I think, has what Arturo Gatti had, a sluggers chance. Mayweather can smoke crack before the fight and he's still faster- Delahoya took some rounds off in the latter part of the bout and it cost him. I had Oscar on the $ line for a nice payoff but I started thinking that he's giving it away He's done that before-I think Oscar gets bad info about where he's at during the fight

soulboater#1
12-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Maywheather all the way. Like great fighters who ran off @ the mouth(Ali,Leonard,etc..) they always pull thru and get that arm raised at the sound of the last bell. On the HBO special he does spew *hit and I am sure he knows he will back it up. Hatton is also nobodys b*tch-I have seen full knock down drag out brawls from this guy. His chin is strong (as well as his head) and does not back down? If Floyd can stand the pressure and keep them hands moving-he will win--If Hitman bullies his way thru and keeps the azz whoopin rainin down he MIGHThave a shot.--RING THE BELL--DING DING

you gots 2 chill
12-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Don't we all love Mayweather because he worked extremely hard to get where he is and didn't ask for any handouts? I thought thats what everybody here honors.

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't we all love Mayweather because he worked extremely hard to get where he is and didn't ask for any handouts? I thought thats what everybody here honors.
I used to like Mayweather till he started running his mouth in recent years. Great boxer, I'll give him that. Smart boxer, I'll give him that. Yet, he is one of the exact reasons why boxing is fading out. There is no heart in it anymore. It's all about $$$ nowadays for most. This is why I always go for the humble guys who box for the love of the sport. Listen to all of Mayweather's interviews....................he's money, that's his claim to fame. Hatton gets my vote. Tired of that chump Mayweather............hope he gets knocked the f uck out. :)

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM
My prediction..........................as always, Mayweather will dance around the whole fight. Like I said, he's a smart fighter. He knows how to dance. He's fast and accurate enough to land from the outside. BUt Hatton is aggressive enough to penetrate and stalk him. Hatton will need to work the body, and he is good at that. This is where Oscar failed in his fight with Mayweather. He started off strong in the first few rounds like this, but did not finish this way. I think Hatton has what it takes to finish where Delahoya left off. I have Hatton in 12 by unanimous decision. I do think he can knock him out too. I would love to see that. :devil: :)

Boozer
12-08-2007, 05:05 PM
What time ios the main event? I knwo the PPV starts at 7 Cali time but does anyone know what time the main event is scheduled for?

you gots 2 chill
12-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Mayweather is only reason boxing is still alive. His A**hole persona is very calculated and is a big reason so many people are interested. There has to be a villian, and he plays the part well. If you watch 24/7 you will see that when he is not in the ring or talking about the fight he is a pretty cool guy. By all accounts this will be his toughest fight yet. Hatton seems like a pretty cool guy as well.

PARKER ED
12-08-2007, 05:15 PM
You can watch the fight free on line at channelsurfing.net :D

Wet Dream
12-08-2007, 06:13 PM
You can watch the fight free on line at channelsurfing.net :D
It WORKS!!!

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2007, 06:27 PM
What time ios the main event? I knwo the PPV starts at 7 Cali time but does anyone know what time the main event is scheduled for?
There are 3 fights on before. About midway through tthe first one right now. 6:30 PST right now. I'd guess 9 pm?:)

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Mayweather is only reason boxing is still alive. His A**hole persona is very calculated and is a big reason so many people are interested. There has to be a villian, and he plays the part well. If you watch 24/7 you will see that when he is not in the ring or talking about the fight he is a pretty cool guy. By all accounts this will be his toughest fight yet. Hatton seems like a pretty cool guy as well.
Like I said. There is no heart in it anymore. This ain't rap music. He doesn't need to hype it up by stirring up the drama. Yea it works. But bring back the old school where fightin was about skills. May as well just watch WWE or WWF. Whatever the f uck that shit is now. It's just a comedic form of entertainment. Not a sport.

JetBoatRich
12-08-2007, 06:35 PM
they hyped it up to be a good fight:rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2007, 06:38 PM
they hyped it up to be a good fight:rolleyes:
S'all bout da money now. :D I think there will be alot of action in the fight though. Should be good.

JetBoatRich
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
S'all bout da money now. :D I think there will be alot of action in the fight though. Should be good.
then I guess I better watch it:idea:

Hardly Satisfied
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Waiting for the main event to start.

TrojanDan
12-08-2007, 08:26 PM
No more PPV for me, after that DeLaHoya/Mayweather debacle.
Somebody do a round by round report like I did for DLH/Mayweather.
Lazy ass, see post #27 above. :sleeping: :D I'm watching it on my computer for freeeeeeeeeee!

cxr133
12-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Lazy ass, see post #27 above. :sleeping: :D I'm watching it on my computer for freeeeeeeeeee!
Yeah me too...
can we all stand for the national anthem please!!!!
edit: prediction Hatton knocked out in 4

Bullmoose
12-08-2007, 09:06 PM
I'd be pissed If I paid Whats MW thinking Pose Back up Tie up:rolleyes: Thanks for vthe hook up ParkerED Round8 MW worked him

TrojanDan
12-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Mayweather knocks his ass out in the 10th.

Bullmoose
12-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Nice left hook its over round 10 Mayweather wins

cxr133
12-08-2007, 09:35 PM
I believe Hatton will hurt Floyd. Hatton is an unusually strong fighter. If Hatton can take a punch, I predict that Hatton will knock him out in 8
LOL.................. WRONG:eek: :D

Baja Big Dog
12-08-2007, 09:51 PM
How did the channelsurfing thing work, couldnt get anything but adds....:mad:

Havasu1986
12-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Same here. :mad:

Baja Big Dog
12-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Went to Internet Explorer, and viola...nothing!!!!!

cxr133
12-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Dunno it worked fine for me, there were ads at end of rounds.. did you download the active x control???

JetBoatRich
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
It was an entertaining fight:rolleyes: the referee was too involved and slowed the action a few times.
Best man won tonight:eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2007, 01:15 AM
to all you Mayweather haters http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/141.gifHatton got knock http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boxing.gifthe Fcuk outhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/sign0202.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MattMan_foshizzle.gif

you gots 2 chill
12-09-2007, 02:31 AM
I have nothing but respect for Hatton, he gave Mayweather his toughest challenge yet. If you still don't respect Mayweather for his performance tonight as well as his Intelligent and Classy comments before and after the fight then there is something else going on! I'm almost positive you people will find some way to hate though.

BadKachina
12-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Props to Mayweather for a putting on a great fight, including and the pre fight hype. Great fight, and Mayweather was nothing but classy afterwards. Coming out to "Born in the USA" was cool too. He's a great champion, too bad there's really no one else for him to fight, I think he said he was done without really saying it.
Now back to my hangover..............:messedup:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2007, 09:22 AM
to all you Mayweather haters http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/141.gifHatton got knock http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boxing.gifthe Fcuk outhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/sign0202.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MattMan_foshizzle.gif
what he said:D

ULTRA26 # 1
12-09-2007, 09:29 AM
I was wrong in my prediction. Floyd showed a great deal of style in this fight and the true heart of a champion. Hatton was a better opponent than many critics gave him credit for. From what I have read it was a great fight.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2007, 09:40 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/knoch_out.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boxing.gif
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/knockout_2.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I was wrong in my prediction. Floyd showed a great deal of style in this fight and the true heart of a champion. Hatton was a better opponent than many critics gave him credit for. From what I have read it was a great fight.
I agree it was a good fight