shadow
12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
where did it go?:confused:
Must be in bed with someone!:idea:

OutCole'd
12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
where did it go?:confused:
Must be in bed with someone!:idea:
I was just thinking the same thing, I posted and poof. I figured I broke it.

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
The tech forums are no place for name-calling.
name calling = locked
threats = deleted and/or vacations
I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just that the forum is not the place for it.

shadow
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I was just thinking the same thing, I posted and poof. I figured I broke it.
see how long this one lasts?
Fockin little ass wipe doesn't deserve to have his shop name on here anyway.

shadow
12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
name calling = locked
I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just that the forum is not the place for it.
Agreed now ban the little fockin turd!;)

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Agreed now ban the little fockin turd!;)
I was trying to be civil and let everyone cool down by locking the threads rather than deleting and/or banning. Where it goes from here is up to those guys.

shadow
12-10-2007, 09:33 PM
What is Team Giltronix and what did they do?
Start in Audio/visual then follow to sand bar.
I'd link em but don't know how,Hurry they are dissapearing fast.:D

OCMerrill
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
I have been on here all day and I freaking missed it?
Sorry SWB I am apparently blind in one eye and can't read shit with the other. :D

phebus
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
name calling = locked
If you read the thread, i said I wouldn't make threats. I vow to trake action. No sense wasting words.

shadow
12-10-2007, 09:35 PM
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168364
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172076

Kachina26
12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
starts in post #5 (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168364)

shadow
12-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Wow, fock, sorry I asked. :D
Figured you would have gotten a kick out of this kid.

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
If you read the thread, i said I wouldn't make threats. I vow to trake action. No sense wasting words.
You guys can do whatever you want- just don't break the rules on the forum- in real life, you are on your own.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I think you would all be better off going to Car Toys in Havasu. :D

BigDoug
12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
I recently made an appearance to said company, there is absolutely nothing to worry about !!........."Car Toys" is and always will be the h/b peoples choice !!.. Frank, Anthony, JP are respectively boaters but more importantly "friends" and go above and beyond the call of duty for you and i (priceless). :)

SummitKarl
12-10-2007, 10:37 PM
all remaining instock items 50% off:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-085F.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-086F.JPG

Swoop
12-11-2007, 12:54 AM
I had to start that first post- WOW, I could never imagine this to happen... What is wrong with this guy!! I can't even voice my opinion without getting banned from the forum! Haha.

havpoolguy
12-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Wow I really can not believe this is a business owner talking like this. How dumb can you be. I drive by this shop all the time and was going to stop by guess I wont be doing that. What a Jackass

Jbb
12-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Wow I really can not believe this is a business owner talking like this. How dumb can you be. I drive by this shop all the time and was going to stop by guess I wont be doing that. What a Jackass
He's a recent graduate of the Tom Brown school of internet badass!...:D
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44978&stc=1&d=1197377063

Chipster27
12-11-2007, 04:58 AM
Amazingly he was a sponsor of the local christian radio station. Something doesn't click here :idea:
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Chipster27/giltronics.jpg
This was a googled cache image of the site. The current version of the site no longer lists him as a sponsor :eek:
http://www.kwfh.org/sponsors.html

delemorte
12-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I got no simpathy for that cat. he started off dogging some other shop with nothing to back it up. A good shop would have offered a quote and then shut the F up. humbleness and gratitude for some well earned bussiness goes a long way..

maxwedge
12-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Great read. Sounds like he ought to re-name the place Moronix.:D

topless
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I found a place to write reviews about this awesome company.:D
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Giltronix.928-854-7330

Kachina26
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
I found a place to write reviews about this awesome company.:D
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Giltronix.928-854-7330
the bulletin board should get interesting.

topless
12-11-2007, 03:29 PM
His rating over there isn't looking very good.:idea:

riverbound
12-11-2007, 03:39 PM
LOL
Giltronix
790 Lake Havasu Ave N
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Tel: 928-854-7330

topless
12-11-2007, 03:43 PM
LOL
Giltronix
790 Lake Havasu Ave N
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Tel: 928-854-7330Should I hire a drunk from Mexico?:idea: :jawdrop:

topless
12-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Anyone want to write a review for Car Toyz? (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Car.Toyz.of.Lake.Havasu.2.928-680-0203)

OCMerrill
12-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I agree with the "he's the owners son who is going to get a big ass kicking when pops finds out that his kid single handily focked his pops business".
I just can't imagine any business owner being that stupid. :idea:
It's been a while sense a jackass floated into Hoatboat...and sunk himself.
:D

Havasu_Dreamin
12-11-2007, 04:25 PM
If you just look at this from an outsiders perspective it's really sad and humorous at the same time. Who-ever the person is did more damage in 2 days than can repaired in 2 years. If infact it is the owner of the business then he deserves everything he gets (or doesn't get) HOWEVER if it's an employee, friend, relative or whom-ever then it's kind of sad....Driven out of business by your own.....Actually I'm laughing so hard at the stupidity of it all I can hardly type.
Rio
Exactly. This board could have been used by them to generate additional revenue for the cost of answering some questions...that's meaningless compared to real advertising dollars...Now, I am sure there are plenty of people on this board, some with money to spend, that will not ever use this shop simply based on the comments that were made. I know I for one will not ever use this shop...
I've always felt if you need to bash you competition then you have a bad product/service to begin with...

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Anyone want to write a review for Car Toyz? (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Car.Toyz.of.Lake.Havasu.2.928-680-0203)
Thank you and done.

Formula Dude
12-11-2007, 04:30 PM
A mass email should be sent to all of these nice people at the Chamber of Commerce. Don't forget to click on the following:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CHAMBER STAFF
HAVASU LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
ADVANCED HAVASU LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
HLD GRADS
AHLD GRADS
COMMITTEES:
AMBASSADORS
EDUCATION
GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
MEMBERSHIP
MARKETING
5-YEAR
http://havasuchamber.com/inner.php?dbfile=staff.php

OCMerrill
12-11-2007, 04:34 PM
If you just look at this from an outsiders perspective it's really sad and humorous at the same time. Who-ever the person is did more damage in 2 days than can repaired in 2 years. If infact it is the owner of the business then he deserves everything he gets (or doesn't get) HOWEVER if it's an employee, friend, relative or whom-ever then it's kind of sad....Driven out of business by your own.....Actually I'm laughing so hard at the stupidity of it all I can hardly type.
Rio
Well said. Driven out by your own kind. :)
We need stupid people like this in the world because sometimes I like to order fry's with that. :D He will soon be serving those up.

RitcheyRch
12-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I would NEVER do business a company that bad mouths the competition.
Plus, learned something new today since didnt know Riverbound was the stereo guru. :)

468miller
12-12-2007, 06:20 PM
im sure their turning customers away theres so many............:rolleyes:

Havasu1986
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Thank you and done.
You need spell check on your comments. And the location map on that site is a little out dated. :rolleyes:

MBlaster
12-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Holy crap what a assclown.
Nothing like ruining your business reputation in 5 minutes.

riverbound
12-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Should I hire a drunk from Mexico?:idea: :jawdrop:
:D :D :D

riverbound
12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I would NEVER do business a company that bad mouths the competition.
Plus, learned something new today since didnt know Riverbound was the stereo guru. :)
Keyword.. WAS. but I can still get oyu set up with the right people. and I still know a thing or two about 12v ;)

boatnam2
12-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Kinda bored tonite at work but this was great entertainment almost feel like i should be paying something.

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Thanks for clearing that up.
Keyword.. WAS. but I can still get oyu set up with the right people. and I still know a thing or two about 12v ;)

riverbound
12-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Thanks for clearing that up.
But to say I have forgotten more than team giltronix will ever know would not be far from the truth. ;)

shadow
12-13-2007, 06:21 AM
But to say I have forgotten more than team giltronix will ever know would not be far from the truth. ;)
Thanks to Patron!:D

curly3375
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Re: Team GilTroniX pics
Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks

468miller
12-13-2007, 10:35 PM
it dosent matter if hes god himself........his way about marketing plan sucks, and if he thinks hes gunna do installs in boats abd come here and piss off everyone on the boards, let alone the peeps in havasu...........hes focked:(

Kachina26
12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks
Well, after creating a new screen name, (your IP adress is the same as your Giltronix screenname)you've started on a better track. However, it's gonna take eons to overcome that bullshit you started by bashing another business. You're better off changing the name of your business. :notam:

BigDoug
12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
So Curly, who might you be ?.......................i hope not one of HIS grunts ?
You know Curly, you might want to take this kid asside and shake the crap out of him, #1. He has No business etiquette.
#2. He comes on this site and bashes other installers and insists his shop is better then "Car Toys" or any other ............................NOT !!
#3. If he's a pro ? then why in the hell do i need to go to his "myspace" to look at his work ?.........................can you say "website"
I personally walked in and got a quote for an install, then went elsewhere to compare...............i ended up at the infamous Car Toys, where they beat you out easily by $200-$300 this to me is not only a savings but im sure they would "warranty for life" as well.
Curly, this kid you speak of at Giltronix is in serious need of attention and lacks proper everyday skills, i hope to god your not his father or mother cause you should be ashamed of yourself for letting a dingleberry like this out in the world to conduct business amongst his peers or general public for that matter !!
I think this is enough for you to ponder in one night cause lord knows if "Riverbound" or many others see this, you just might get out alive. :D

Formula Dude
12-13-2007, 10:49 PM
curly3375
You are missing the whole point of this thread. I think everyone is pissed due to the following statement your bud wrote.
"Stay away from Car Toyz
You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat."
Whether it is true or not - the above accusation lit the fuse. No one was doubting his abilities in the audio biz. Badmouthing another biz is just low. If you have to resort to these type of antics, you don't have your $hit together. Your work should speak for itself. If Car Toyz was delivering a bad product, the word would spread like wildfire. Also, most west coast (and east) look at this and other forums on a regular basis. Your friend is not doing himself any favor by talking crap. Do you really think it's a smart biz move?:idea:

BigDoug
12-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Does anyone else feel this joker is related to "later" in some sort of way ?
Please say it aint so !! :D

468miller
12-13-2007, 10:52 PM
im sure he will have a going out of bussiness sale soon.....................:D

boatnam2
12-13-2007, 10:56 PM
I love when these little or any for that matter stereo shops give lifetime warranty's most have more new owners then a 5 dollar hooker.

RiverDave
12-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Didn't take a rocket scientist to put together that your the same guy that posted the other shit..
Now your talking about yourself in the 3rd person?
RiverDave thinks that's just gay..
RD

OCMerrill
12-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Didn't take a rocket scientist to put together that your the same guy that posted the other shit..
RD
LMFAO! :D

Phat Matt
12-13-2007, 11:30 PM
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168364
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172076
LOL. That's some good reading. What a focking idiot. LOL. :D
He's a marketing jean-e-us. :D

Phat Matt
12-13-2007, 11:40 PM
RD
Now? Homo was doing that before. :D
"Stay away from Car Toyz
You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat."

shadow
12-14-2007, 05:45 AM
This is my favorite part here...............
Like I said Earlier my friend made that page in 5 mins and I didn't do that amp you moron that is one of my before photos you ignorant biatch. I will update more photos this week. My webpage should be back up soon. Once you see who we are and what we do your gonna look pretty stupid. By the way don't you have a job or something. Why are you on here all day? Does it make you feel "big" to front like this is your profession? I wouldn't be surprised if you've been flippin burger the last two years.
Curly AKA Team giltronix keep this in mind when we cross paths!;)

shadow
12-14-2007, 06:10 AM
Curly aka Giltonix
My best suggestion to you would be to come on here and
Make a Public apology to Cartoyz tell them and everyone else that you were
Stupid for coming on here and bashing them and talking shit about them on a daily basis when Cartoyz name is mentioned.
Maybe even go over to Cartoyz and tell them in person,word will get back to ***boat community through the fourms and maybe then and only then you will have a fighting chance and up hill battle to gain any confidence of any ***boater to have a shot of touching thier boat.
If installs on boat is what you are after cause you are not going to make it selling systems to high scholl kids in Havasu.

OGShocker
12-14-2007, 06:16 AM
Curly aka Giltonix
My best suggestion to you would be to come on here and
Make a Public apology to Cartoyz tell them and everyone else that you were stupid for coming on here and bashing them and talking shit about them on a daily basis when Cartoyz name is mentioned.
Maybe Curly could run by my house and take the Jeep to CarToyz for me as an act of contrition?
I love these threads.:rolleyes:

shadow
12-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Maybe Curly could run by my house and take the Jeep to CarToyz for me as an act of contrition?
I love these threads.:rolleyes:
Not sure if he's old enough to drive.;)

Chipster27
12-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Well, after creating a new screen name, (your IP adress is the same as your Giltronix screenname)
I think Curley is a girl friend of his, probably posted from his house or shop.
Erin = Curley3375 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35860903)
She has a link to Guilt-tronix on her myspace, but she's married to Joe who works in underground piping. It wouldn't surpirse me to learn she was living in a single room w/ 3 other individuals, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Hot Boaters I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers

Mr. Naudio
12-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Steve:
Suck it up put your tail between your legs and beg for forgivenes.(from the ***boat members)And remember that these people will help you in anyway they can.(when merit,ed)Poke some fun at yourself and hope for the best.The folks you meet here are some of the most intelligent and sucessful people around.Present company excluded.Do not try to fool them it will bite you in the arse EVERYTIME.Some of your customers are going to know more about audio then you,I know some of mine do.(but thats what I got JP for)As long as you know where to get the answers they need you will be fine.
Let your work and ethics speak for you.They can be a tough bunch but most love to see the little guy make it.Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
It is Christmas so how bout everybody just let it go hug your kids and move on.:D
Its been a good read
Ps.Roz knows a little bit about this stuff to.
He had to give me similar words of advice years ago.
Love to all, now those that have to get to work.

racecar.hotshoe
12-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Steve:
Suck it up put your tail between your legs and beg for forgivenes.(from the ***boat members)And remember that these people will help you in anyway they can.(when merit,ed)Poke some fun at yourself and hope for the best.The folks you meet here are some of the most intelligent and sucessful people around.Present company excluded.Do not try to fool them it will bite you in the arse EVERYTIME.Some of your customers are going to know more about audio then you,I know some of mine do.(but thats what I got JP for)As long as you know where to get the answers they need you will be fine.
Let your work and ethics speak for you.They can be a tough bunch but most love to see the little guy make it.Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
It is Christmas so how bout everybody just let it go hug your kids and move on.:D
Its been a good read
I think I need a hankie:cry: That was so sweet.:D

phebus
12-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Steve:
Its been a good read
Oh, and let me know if you need any more of my advice, I'd be glad to stop by again. :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
12-14-2007, 07:06 AM
Steve:
Its been a good read
Just a class act Frank!

BigDoug
12-14-2007, 07:25 AM
Phebus, i would like some to know ....................................oh, nevermind :D

AZJD
12-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Holy Crap!:eek:
Way to go champ.....:idea:
Why would you come on a forum and bash someone from a small town when you are trying to get business? :confused:
Lesson 1: Hey guys My name is duche bag, and I own Giltronix. I know the guys at Car Toys and like the work they do, but if you would like a second opinion or if you are not able to get an appointment, give me a shout. 1-800- Im a fukkin idiot!:D
Just amazes me.......
By the way I rent equipment and all the other companies suck!:eek: :devil: :D

OutCole'd
12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
I think Curley is a girl friend of his, probably posted from his house or shop.
Erin = Curley3375 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35860903)
She has a link to Guilt-tronix on her myspace, but she's married to Joe who works in underground piping. It wouldn't surpirse me to learn she was living in a single room w/ 3 other individuals, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Hot Boaters I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers
A regular Dick Tracy.....:D

BigDoug
12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Girltronix........i warned you about getting out of here alive !! i just don't see that happening for you today. :D