PDA

View Full Version : Lakers

Boat Loan Guy
03-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Ok which team is going to show up tonight...

tcook33
03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok which team is going to show up tonight...
Lakers are on a mission.
San Antone aint got s hit.

dmontzsta
03-06-2006, 08:28 PM
They are playing well now, I heard they signed Jim Jackson also, which will be a nice roll player for them...I think they are in good shape if they keep up the good work.

MagicMtnDan
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Hope you didn't get your hopes up and expect the LA Losers err Lakers to win...
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/932/lakerscopy.jpg

Red Horse
03-07-2006, 05:24 AM
Lakers are on a mission.
San Antone aint got s hit.
Except another win.

MayDaze
03-07-2006, 07:11 AM
You can count on another win over the Lakers come Friday in SA :)
I think you are trying to compare the 2006 Lakers (2nd youngest team in the NBA) to the Elite Laker Teams of the past. The Lakers should lose to teams like the World Champion Spurs. Lets see how the Clippers handle the Spurs tonight. I would hate to see the Clippers go 2-8 in thier last 10. :yuk:

MayDaze
03-07-2006, 07:13 AM
losers, come on don't show "ignance", next to the "celtics & yankees" the lake show is the most successful franchise in our life-time :crossx: - nice effort though, with the baby blue lil banner for someone who "HATES" the lakers like his lil broke back mountain cheerleading buddy "dilligaf" :rollside: keyes
I think MagicMtnDan is also the same guy that said the Lakers would never win a NBA Title with Kobe.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
03-07-2006, 07:31 AM
The Lakers played well against the Spurs, they just shot lights out with the 3 pointers. The Lakers really only lost by 3, they showed a reply of 2 3-pointers that Kobe shot, but the refs counted them as 2. Lets also not forget they beat the Pistons! I think the Lakers are alright, as I have said before, once the playoffs start, the standings dont mean shit. :)

MayDaze
03-07-2006, 07:44 AM
The Lakers played well against the Spurs, they just shot lights out with the 3 pointers. The Lakers really only lost by 3, they showed a reply of 2 3-pointers that Kobe shot, but the refs counted them as 2. Lets also not forget they beat the Pistons! I think the Lakers are alright, as I have said before, once the playoffs start, the standings dont mean shit. :)
Bottom line is the NBA Title won't come home to any LA team this year. Lakers just need to build with the young team they have and get better.

dmontzsta
03-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Bottom line is the NBA Title won't come home to any LA team this year. Lakers just need to build with the young team they have and get better.
That is the truth, it will come down to Detroit and San Antonio. The Lakers did do well by adding Jim Jackson, I think he will compliment them, I have always thought he was a great roll player, he torched us a few times when he played for the Kings.

MayDaze
03-07-2006, 08:21 AM
The Clips have room for error. Now, the Lakers on the other hand...............WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:)
How is whats her name doing? :)
She is doing very well gorgeous as ever.. Tom I think you and SWB have turned me into a Clipper hater.. Look forward to some good runs this summer

a catered life
03-07-2006, 08:41 AM
OUCH "lakers licking the sack of the clippers" i guess i will have to open that six pack dilligaf after all

a catered life
03-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Come on now...you know that has been going on for two years now :)
i wont say licking but maybe weve been checking your package in the shower :p aawww shit did that sound gay?

Jyruiz
03-07-2006, 08:57 AM
the Lakers are still licking the Clippers nut sack....lol
LOL. So by this rational, the Clipps were licking the Lakers nut sacks all of the past years? No need to answer that, I am just being a smart ass. I root for both teams, except for when they play each other, I have to root for the Lakers.

a catered life
03-07-2006, 09:02 AM
:idea: naw i think i going to send this to channel 5 who airs the clippers game for a intro
"THEY HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND AND FOLLOWING THE SUCCESS OF THE LAKERS FOR YEARS WANTING TO HAVE A SAC AS LARGE AS JERRY BUSS. THEY HAVE ONLY HAD LEAGUE GREATNESS WHILE WATCHING THEIR COUNTER-PARTS (LAKERS) OBTAIN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPs, BUT THIS YEAR THE HAVE BEEN THE ENVY OF THE WORLD CHAMPS (LAKERS) AND STRUTING A SLIGHTLY LARGER SAC OF THEIR OWN IN THE SHOWER ROOM I GIVE TO YOU THE ONCE LOSING a lot BUT NOW WINNING A FEW MORE GAMES THAN THEIR IDOL I GIVE TO YOU THE LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS -(sidebar) WHO PLAY ALL OF THEIR GAMES IN THEIR IDOLS HOUSE" HORRAY