PDA

View Full Version : Some people

Cigalert
12-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Can eat my christmas poo. I needed to do the brakes on the commuter. I got a set of rotors and pads from my buddy who deals with that sort of thing. Got the parts delivered to my door the next day, crank up the car, knock off the rotors, get started on the calipers...wrong pads. So, I ordered a set of Hawk Ceramic break pads from street beat customs. $90 shipped. Got the pads, crank the car up, knock off the rotor and got moving on the caliper....WTF wrong pads. So I go to Hawk's website and double check the part numbers and they match what street beat sends me.
I finally got a hold of a company in LA to send me the right pads, did the install everything was great but I needed my money back from my wrong pads. Call my buddy and inform him I will not trade Brett Favre in our fantasy league and I want my money back for wrong pads...done deal. The next call was placed to street beats customer cervix. They inform me "it will be a 20% restock fee". I explained that they sent me the right part according to the manfacturers website but the manufacturer was wrong so they need to take their restocking fee up with them. He said "if we cannot make your order right with a replacement (which they do not carry) we can issue store credit or charge a 20% restock fee".
WTF? I was not wrong, nor were they wrong. They carry the wrong parts. SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS WITH ARCO GAS!
Merry Christmas to all