PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFF PICTURE???????? AFC of course!

Not So Fast
12-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Well lets see, we know that the Pats & the Colts will be in and probably the Steelers and hopefully the Chargers God willin and the creek dont rise:D So all you gurus, you too SWB;) , can you tell me if the Bolts could have a home game first round?? Its important cause we are a much better team at our house. Looks like we could to me but I'm confused as always:confused: NSF

jdogginla
12-11-2007, 04:23 PM
We should have a first round home game....play a wild card team at home. Probably the Browns

BoatFloating
12-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I see Indy and Pats getting 1st round bye. Pitt and Jax have a game lead on SD #5 seed so SD could host 1 game but need help for more than that.

Focker
12-11-2007, 04:56 PM
aint happening
cause Denver is still around :D

Not So Fast
12-11-2007, 05:12 PM
aint happening
Thats enough outa the peanut gallery:D You Broncs are still around for sure but the Texans will most likely put you out of this seasons misery. The Broncs are worse on the road that the Bolts and the Texans are pretty good at home. You been real quiet there Focker, no smack talkin:confused: NSF

Ziggy
12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Thats enough outa the peanut gallery:D You Broncs are still around for sure but the Texans will most likely put you out of this seasons misery. The Broncs are worse on the road that the Bolts and the Texans are pretty good at home. You been real quiet there Focker, no smack talkin:confused: NSF
Drum Roll please.. :D:D:D

jdogginla
12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I see Indy and Pats getting 1st round bye. Pitt and Jax have a game lead on SD #5 seed so SD could host 1 game but need help for more than that.
umm Jax would be a wild card team.....SD would be 4 seed as Division Champs.

Not So Fast
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
OMG, the planets are aligning or something, I agree with SWB:eek: :D NSF

DEMOMAN
12-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Don't give up that 3rd seed to Pittsburgh just yet. If they lose to Jacksonville this weekend they will have 5 losses just like the Chargers. If both teams win out from there the Chargers end up the third seed because of a better record against the AFC. Jacksonville would then play Pitt. and the Chargers would get CLeveland. Jacksonville would beat Pitt and move on to play New England while the Chargers win and move on to play Indy. The Chargers have Indy's number and would obviously win. Jacksonville will catch New England sleeping and win to earn them a trip to San Diego for the AFC Championship game. :D

Tremor Therapy
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
OMG, the planets are aligning or something, I agree with SWB:eek: :D NSF
It must be true NSF, because that is how I was thinking it was going to shape up as well. Damn SWB, NSF, and I agreeing on something Charger...oh the calamity of it all! :D

GAME TIME
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Don't give up that 3rd seed to Pittsburgh just yet. If they lose to Jacksonville this weekend they will have 5 losses just like the Chargers. If both teams win out from there the Chargers end up the third seed because of a better record against the AFC. Jacksonville would then play Pitt. and the Chargers would get CLeveland. Jacksonville would beat Pitt and move on to play New England while the Chargers win and move on to play Indy. The Chargers have Indy's number and would obviously win. Jacksonville will catch New England sleeping and win to earn them a trip to San Diego for the AFC Championship game. :D
Yeah, because Peyton will have another career worse (6 ints) and the most clutch kicker in the NFL will again miss two easy field goals and the Colts will again be without Harrison, Clark, and Gonzalez. Oh and they'll play in SD again. I don't think so. NOT going to happen. SD loses first round, like they always do. IF, IF they get past Jax, Colts over SD BIG this time around.

JetBoatRich
12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
aint happening
They need to win a couple more:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/78PA290301.JPG

BoatFloating
12-11-2007, 08:52 PM
I see Detroit and Denver beating the Chargers..... Don't forget it's Norv Turner....

DEMOMAN
12-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Yeah, because Peyton will have another career worse (6 ints) and the most clutch kicker in the NFL will again miss two easy field goals and the Colts will again be without Harrison, Clark, and Gonzalez. Oh and they'll play in SD again. I don't think so. NOT going to happen. SD loses first round, like they always do. IF, IF they get past Jax, Colts over SD BIG this time around.
Fish on Fish on. Sure took the bait on that one.;)

Not So Fast
12-12-2007, 07:17 AM
You are my bestest newest found freind, I think I like your thinking:D :D Oh yeah, GameTime;;;Go away please, we dont need no stinkin gloomy Gus;) Start a thread about your team whom I can only guess is ???? :idea: Thanks, NSF

GAME TIME
12-12-2007, 10:35 AM
You are my bestest newest found freind, I think I like your thinking:D :D Oh yeah, GameTime;;;Go away please, we dont need no stinkin gloomy Gus;) Start a thread about your team whom I can only guess is ???? :idea: Thanks, NSF
LOL. Wait a minute. The thread is about the AFC playoff picture.:D :D Since my team is in the AFC, I thought I'd share my opinions.:idea:

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb;) (again:D) and say it's kind of hard to see a team coming out of the AFC or NFC West doing much in the playoffs this year..:) ;)
But who knows?? Weak teams can improve and good teams can lose players to injury etc..Thus there is a reason they go ahead and play the games....

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I would hardly call the Chargers, at full strength, a weak team. They've had some o line issues this season for sure, but they are easily the 2nd or 3rd most talented team in the NFL.
Few teams are weak when they are at full strength. But few teams are ever at full strength this late in the season.... At this point their "talent" is as meaningfull as their "potential". Only time and the playoffs will tell and thus far playoffs have not been kind to that franchise. Who knows? Ultimatly things always change. Perhaps even the Chargers will have their time. After all, just about every other team, that has been around as long as they have, has had theirs..;)

Old Texan
12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I would hardly call the Chargers, at full strength, a weak team. They've had some o line issues this season for sure, but they are easily the 2nd or 3rd most talented team in the NFL.
They ain't even the 2nd or 3rd most talented in the AFC. Take away LT and they are upper middle of the pack. And Rivers hasn't shown any consistancy to be among even the top 10 QB's in the NFL. :devil:
Ah but what do I know, I'm a Cowboy fan.......:D
By the way watch out for the Texans next time around as they heal and get some O-line help. Up and coming bunch.;)

Old Texan
12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
You're having the same season the Chargers had last season. Winning games you had no business winning. Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes you're the hydrant. You don't get to take players out of the equation. And, I'm going out on a limb here and saying, with our defense at full strength and Michael Turner carrying the rock, we're almost the same time team.
I do know this, the Chargers are more talented than the Cowboys.
What you should know is we got Wade and you got Norv, that alone makes us more capable of winning.:devil:
Better check your roster a little closer on that talent issue. Barber isn't in Lt's class quite yet but our name players at LB, WR, QB, TE, and overall both lines and DB are equal or superior.:idea:
Winning games you have no business winning is what gets you the "ring".:D