PDA

View Full Version : A funny gift...

BarryMac
12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
My job has me dealing with a lot of vendors that supply a multitude of things for the company, every year I get quite a few things, calendars, pen/pencil sets, shirts, fruit, boxes of chocolate, Starbucks cards, etc, well this year I received the strangest gift that I have ever received, I got a tie, this struck me very funny, I've never received a tie from anyone but a vendor sent me one. :D
Anyone else get any strange gifts from vendors???

Havasu1986
12-12-2007, 04:30 PM
My job has me dealing with a lot of vendors that supply a multitude of things for the company, every year I get quite a few things, calendars, pen/pencil sets, shirts, fruit, boxes of chocolate, Starbucks cards, etc, well this year I received the strangest gift that I have ever received, I got a tie, this struck me very funny, I've never received a tie from anyone but a vendor sent me one. :D
Anyone else get any strange gifts from vendors???
Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them. :D

JB in so cal
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
[/B]
Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them. :D
The sleeves make great door stops:)

BarryMac
12-13-2007, 07:02 AM
[/B]Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them. :D
The sleeves make great door stops:)
That's it, you two are off my Christmas list... :mad: :mad: :D

HavaSkank
12-13-2007, 08:17 AM
I have to do the brown nosing tour this time every year as a vendor myself. It sucks sphencter. I take Sees Candy to the dorks and I secretly deliver bottles of Grey Goose to the ones I really dig.
Nothing says "Give me more work, you controlling c@ck sucker" like a bottle of booze.

BarryMac
12-13-2007, 08:22 AM
I have to do the brown nosing tour this time every year as a vendor myself. It sucks sphencter. I take Sees Candy to the dorks and I secretly deliver bottles of Grey Goose to the ones I really dig.
Nothing says "Give me more work, you controlling c@ck sucker" like a bottle of booze.
Damn, I think I need you as a vendor, Grey Goose? I gotta a bottle of shitty as wine once, re-gifted that sum bitch... :D :D

HavaSkank
12-13-2007, 08:38 AM
I used to offer an around-the-world with a ball wash.... but my company frowned on that. Apparently they said it wasn't very "Professional."
Whatever.

Water Romper
12-13-2007, 08:51 AM
I received a mini roulette table...I play with it when I am on long boring phone calls.

Dave C
12-13-2007, 08:55 AM
LOL I beg to differ. Thats quite a gift. You should be commended for being such a team player.
Nothing says seasons greetings like a good old fashion tea bag....;) :devil:
I used to offer an around-the-world with a ball wash.... but my company frowned on that. Apparently they said it wasn't very "Professional."
Whatever.

Ziggy
12-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Damn, I think I need you as a vendor, Grey Goose? I gotta a bottle of shitty as wine once, re-gifted that sum bitch... :D :D
I get wine from the same place every year and we rarely drink any...Can't even regift it because they had custom labels with their name on it:rolleyes: :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2007, 09:48 AM
I got a $2 throw away paint brush last year... that was so useful :rolleyes: