PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears in big trouble AGAIN

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Like a bad train wreck that you have to follow.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/13/k-feds-lawyer-to-brit-ill-slap-you-down-b/
KFed's lawyer is fed up with Britney Spears, and we're told he's going in deep -- for sanctions!
Sources connected with the case tell TMZ powerhouse lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan is furious that Britney was too sick to depo yesterday morning but not too sick to party in the evening. We're told plans are underway for Kaplan to ask Commissioner Scott Gordon in the custody case to bar Britney from asking for anything more than she already has under court order.
We're told this is the fourth time Britney has been a no-show for her depo. Sources say Kaplan feels that Britney should not be allowed to have her Twinkie and eat it too. In other words, she should not be allowed to go into court and ask to restore custody if she won't sit for a deposition to determine if she really is a fit parent.

SOCALDETAIL1
12-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Like a bad train wreck that you have to follow.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/13/k-feds-lawyer-to-brit-ill-slap-you-down-b/
KFed's lawyer is fed up with Britney Spears, and we're told he's going in deep -- for sanctions!
Sources connected with the case tell TMZ powerhouse lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan is furious that Britney was too sick to depo yesterday morning but not too sick to party in the evening. We're told plans are underway for Kaplan to ask Commissioner Scott Gordon in the custody case to bar Britney from asking for anything more than she already has under court order.
We're told this is the fourth time Britney has been a no-show for her depo. Sources say Kaplan feels that Britney should not be allowed to have her Twinkie and eat it too. In other words, she should not be allowed to go into court and ask to restore custody if she won't sit for a deposition to determine if she really is a fit parent.
I tried to wake her up yesterday morning, but we were up late :D

soupersonic
12-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I think you should be banned from the village for reporting any news about that skank.

Silly Twink
12-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Like ohhh my god! She is such a little drama queen!

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Cant ban the evening news anchor. :D
I think you should be banned from the village for reporting any news about that skank.