Who the hell lives like this?

caroftheweek
12-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Who the hell lives like this?
house wives....in Orange County:D :D

IDRPSTF
12-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Brother,
My ranch in CA is 15 minutes from Coto De Casa. Its real buddy!
I am still waiting for someone to explain the diference between one of these woman and a *****. Other than whores can be better looking and I would guess are easier to get rid of. The show makes the husbands look like whimps. I did a boat deal with the ritchest guy on the show and can tell you he is feared as a devoloper... but after this show I would not have been able to take him seriously.
Its sad

copterzach
12-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Is this what happens to all the divorcees in OC?

copterzach
12-13-2007, 08:49 PM
I live in a very small oil and gas town.

copterzach
12-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Brother,
My ranch in CA is 15 minutes from Coto De Casa. Its real buddy!
I am still waiting for someone to explain the diference between one of these woman and a *****. Other than whores can be better looking and I would guess are easier to get rid of. The show makes the husbands look like whimps. I did a boat deal with the ritchest guy on the show and can tell you he is feared as a devoloper... but after this show I would not have been able to take him seriously.
Its sad
WOW! We have the super rich and not much of a middle class. These women seem like they are only after one thing and that is the upgrade on the ex's dime!

earlbrown
12-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I like how 99% of the ones that want to earn "their own money" are all "in real estate" or thinking about going to Realtor school.

copterzach
12-13-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE][ like how 99% of the ones that want to earn "their own money" are all "in real estate" or thinking about going to Realtor school./QUOTE]
Real estate is very good here. But oil and gas is who has all the money and real estate in our area!

Havasu1986
12-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Is this what happens to all the divorcees in OC?
Yep..Yesterday we got a XMAS card from my wifes freind and it only had her name on it, and a change of address. She has 3 kids and live in a 5k sq ft house on a huge park like lot in Anaheim Hills. She is very good looking and used to date Robby Gordon. I ask the wife WTF, she said that she bought her own house and is getting divorced. :(

BrendellaJet
12-13-2007, 09:07 PM
I live near by most of these biatches and see them once in a while. They are all tore up and look like hell...except for the new young chick, she a hotty.

copterzach
12-13-2007, 09:10 PM
They all look ruff except when out on a date with their new young boy toy! The new boy toy also happens to be the son of one the fore mentioned divorcees!

Havasu1986
12-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I live near by most of these biatches and see them once in a while. They are all tore up and look like hell...except for the new young chick, she a hotty.
I read that a new 52 year old is joining the show. It said she is dating a 40 and 24 year old. :rolleyes:

copterzach
12-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Yep. Her name is Quinn. I am sorry for the bashing, but it is the same way here in TX.

caroftheweek
12-13-2007, 09:28 PM
That new "young" chick lives in Covenant Hills in Ladera. She is 40. And, yes, she is a hottie

copterzach
12-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Their toys must have alot of money or is it their ex making the payments?

Riverdog1
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I read that a new 52 year old is joining the show. It said she is dating a 40 and 24 year old. :rolleyes:
Damn:eek: :eek: If you're 40, 52 is cool but 24??? I went to Senior Proms until I was 24:jawdrop: :jawdrop: so she was younger...Now I am at the age to go 10 years in either direction...:D :D :D Oh, I must say that's scary. I think I'll have to buy me a Vette...except my hair refuses to fall out or get gray. Awe, screw it...24????That's borderline criminal:confused:

ultra26shadow
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I saw one show where they went to Havasu and they took the neighbor and she thought it was low class and one of the sons was going to jump off the cliff at copper canyon and the mom almost started to cry what a crock :jawdrop:

copterzach
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Who is paying for all this fun? The ex, her real estate job, or the son of one the moms?

Not So Fast
12-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Goes to show you how sad TV shows are today, the most shallow thing I have ever seen. I watched it because of the BOOBS but even that couldnt make it worth while:( What time is it on again :D NSF

Cigalert
12-14-2007, 08:22 AM
The cougar population is high in whitey town. If you're into older chicks that have a problem for every cc of saline (or silicon) in their fake cans this is your mecca.
These desperate housewhores are just the tip of the iceberg known as....WHITEY TOWN!

yopengo
12-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Goes to show you how sad TV shows are today, the most shallow thing I have ever seen. I watched it because of the BOOBS but even that couldnt make it worth while:( What time is it on again :D NSF
So here we are all talking about this show witch means we are watching it…… :eek: This show is a HUGE hit for Bravo. I live a few minutes outside of the pearly gates and love the show. Its like watching a train wreck…. sorry B&B. Makes you appreciate your dull normal life when you watch how fukked up these people are. Its also kind of cool to see how our little area has grown and all the local businesses they give props to. :D

Magic34
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM
I went to Senior Proms until I was 24:jawdrop: :jawdrop: so she was younger...:
Nice. LOL
She wanted you for your ID. :D

Mandelon
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM
I thought everyone in OC lived like that? I managed a house in Coto de Caza one time. Badass house fo sho'.
But shows like this I think are bad for society. they make it look "normal" to live and act like that. Sets up other people, women especially for a big let down when life isn't so easy and wealthy. :(