http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8
:D

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Thats KICK ASS!!!!:D

RiverToysJas
12-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Mike Huckabee it is then!!! :)
Chuck just needs to kick Oprah's ass now!!!!
RTJas :D

THOR
12-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Chuck Norris facts never get old. Ever.

Sean5474
12-14-2007, 07:04 PM
That was kinda dumb.

BrendellaJet
12-14-2007, 07:09 PM
That was kinda dumb.
I think you're dumb. That was freakin hilarious.:D

talkinghead
12-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Cool...he will make a good VP to President Ron Paul...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_OwTthS-E

westair
12-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Huckabee seems like a good guy, but then you hear his record of being easy on illegals and criminals, not so good.

77Woodbridge
12-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Huckabee seems like a good guy, but then you hear his record of being easy on illegals and criminals, not so good.
X2...but it's still really early for me on this stuff. As we get closer I'll do more research to see the true story on any of my favorite one or two.
Oh yeah...:D

BrendellaJet
12-14-2007, 08:25 PM
ANYONE BUT BILLARY! Time for a change, not this swapping back and forth between the Bush's & Clinton's.

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2007, 10:23 PM
That was kinda dumb.
We think boats with roll bars are dumb!!!:D

boat boy
12-15-2007, 06:05 AM
We think boats with roll bars are dumb!!!:D
What Baja Big Dog said, besides that if he had a real boat with storage he would not need to hang those stupid speakers and boards on top of the damn thing causing noise pollution which probably contributes to global warming. Had to get politics in there somewhere.

Sean5474
12-15-2007, 10:35 AM
What Baja Big Dog said, besides that if he had a real boat with storage he would not need to hang those stupid speakers and boards on top of the damn thing causing noise pollution which probably contributes to global warming. Had to get politics in there somewhere.
It's a wakeboard boat, that is a waketower. Do I need to spell it out for you. W A K E B O A R D B O A T. W A K E T O W E R. The tower is used to pull a wakeboarder.
Can you say wakeboard or is that word to big. Maybe if you break it down wake board, is two words easier.

boat boy
12-15-2007, 12:17 PM
It's a wakeboard boat, that is a waketower. Do I need to spell it out for you. W A K E B O A R D B O A T. W A K E T O W E R. The tower is used to pull a wakeboarder.
Can you say wakeboard or is that word to big. Maybe if you break it down wake board, is two words easier.
Little touchy this morning are we. LOL. I thought it might be a tuna tower.:D

Sean5474
12-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Little touchy this morning are we. LOL. I thought it might be a tuna tower.:D
Just giving you a hard time. :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Wakeboard boats are gay. :)

Sean5474
12-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Wakeboard boats are gay. :)
You're gay.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2007, 08:58 PM
You're gay.
Your boat's gay.

Sean5474
12-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Your boat's gay.
I sold my flat bottom for it.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-16-2007, 12:32 AM
I sold my flat bottom for it.
You were living a lie, don't you feel better now? ;)
Flatbottoms are like Hotrods, to fully appreciate them you need the following qualities.
1. Lack of necessity for hauling a bunch of freeloading friends who are too cheap to buy their own boats.
2. Job flexibility because weekends during summer don't work in a flatty.
3. You need to posses a love for nostalgia (old school flat) or decent set of balls (or stupidity-however you define it) for the newer fast ones.
4. A general working knowledge of high performance engines or a good engine builder/tuner (newer faster boats). Nostalgia flats usually have a mostly stock engine and therefore low on maintenance similiar to a wakeboard boat.
So in a nut shell, if you enjoy the adrenaline rush from hitting 120 plus in 4 seconds a flatty may be for you. If you'd rather tug along at 18 mph doing cute little turns and splashing around to the beat of vanilla ice stick with the mastercraft.
My wife wants a wakeboard boat but so far she hasn't bought one....

bigq
12-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Very funny thread:D
Wakeboard humor...I love it!;)

Sean5474
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
You were living a lie, don't you feel better now? ;)
Flatbottoms are like Hotrods, to fully appreciate them you need the following qualities.
1. Lack of necessity for hauling a bunch of freeloading friends who are too cheap to buy their own boats.
2. Job flexibility because weekends during summer don't work in a flatty.
3. You need to posses a love for nostalgia (old school flat) or decent set of balls (or stupidity-however you define it) for the newer fast ones.
4. A general working knowledge of high performance engines or a good engine builder/tuner (newer faster boats). Nostalgia flats usually have a mostly stock engine and therefore low on maintenance similiar to a wakeboard boat.
So in a nut shell, if you enjoy the adrenaline rush from hitting 120 plus in 4 seconds a flatty may be for you. If you'd rather tug along at 18 mph doing cute little turns and splashing around to the beat of vanilla ice stick with the mastercraft.
My wife wants a wakeboard boat but so far she hasn't bought one....
I bought the boat so I could have fun with my kids at the lake. Not just me having a good time.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-16-2007, 07:21 PM
I bought the boat so I could have fun with my kids at the lake. Not just me having a good time.
Really, thats very nice. My dad raised us with flatbottoms and I loved every second of it.
My wifes brother has a wakeboard boat and I've skiied behind Nautiques, Mastercrafts, a Centurion a Moomba and even a blown alky hydro. Wakeboarding and slolom skiing can be fun but it gets boring. I need the speed...
I've got a son and plan to share with him everything my dad shared with me. If he gravitates toward wakeboarding that's fine and maybe my wife will buy a wakeboard boat someday, but it won't prompt me to give up my flatties.
Remember, seeing to your kids recreation should be a priority but you still have a life too.... you sure the flatty didn't scare you a little, or maybe you had mechanical difficulties? Lol...

Sleeper CP
12-16-2007, 08:46 PM
For Chuck to say he (Huck) is a principled conservative I think Chuck should have read the script better before he took that job....kind of like some of his movies ;)
Huck is no "center right" conservative that's for sure.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D