PDA

View Full Version : Drama, Drama, Drama

adjones419
12-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Here's the deal...my roommate is graduating tomorrow morning. We went out to have a few beers and celebrate tonight. He sees a girl he used to date and decides he wants to take her home, no problem.
I drove to the bar, so we're in my truck. She's with a few of her friends and their boyfriends. We go to leave (I'm taking myself, her, and my roommate home), and her friends' boyfriends come outside to start shit with us. They say they're worried about her and don't want her to leave with us. Did I mention they're douchebags? So one guy gets up in my face...I tell him he better just go back inside, which he doesn't. I push him and he falls over the parking curb, then stumbles back into the bar to get his big "Marine" buddy. He starts yelling shit about being Italian and in the mafia...ok, whatever. We hop in my truck and head home.
The girl gets a call from her friend...says the guy has a broken ankle and they're headed to the ER. I guess when I pushed him, he fell down and hurt himself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him. Any legal implications with all of this? I have a few witnesses, so I'm not really worried about it...he was just drunk and wanted to start a fight. I just wanted to go home and go to bed, so I pushed him off of me and called it a night. People are stupid, that's for sure.

Magic34
12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Here's the deal...my roommate is graduating tomorrow morning. We went out to have a few beers and celebrate tonight. He sees a girl he used to date and decides he wants to take her home, no problem.
I drove to the bar, so we're in my truck. She's with a few of her friends and their boyfriends. We go to leave (I'm taking myself, her, and my roommate home), and her friends' boyfriends come outside to start shit with us. They say they're worried about her and don't want her to leave with us. Did I mention they're douchebags? So one guy gets up in my face...I tell him he better just go back inside, which he doesn't. I push him and he falls over the parking curb, then stumbles back into the bar to get his big "Marine" buddy. He starts yelling shit about being Italian and in the mafia...ok, whatever. We hop in my truck and head home.
The girl gets a call from her friend...says the guy has a broken ankle and they're headed to the ER. I guess when I pushed him, he fell down and hurt himself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him. Any legal implications with all of this? I have a few witnesses, so I'm not really worried about it...he was just drunk and wanted to start a fight. I just wanted to go home and go to bed, so I pushed him off of me and called it a night. People are stupid, that's for sure.
Did your buddy score?

adjones419
12-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Did your buddy score?
He just headed to bed with her, so I'd say there's a damn good chance.

Magic34
12-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I wouldn't worry about the other issue too much. If the guy goes around starting fights, he may be used to being on his ass.

HOOTER SLED-
12-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Just call it a night and don't sweat it. Make sure to ask your boy to smell his finger later. :D

adjones419
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't worry about the other issue too much. If the guy goes around starting fights, he may be used to being on his ass.
I could definitely tell he's one of "those guys." The bad thing was...his girlfriend was good looking and very sweet and quiet. I could tell she was embarrassed by the whole situation. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow and realize what an idiot he is.

BigDoug
12-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Put your ear up to the door and give us updates !! :D

Magic34
12-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Put your ear up to the door and give us updates !! :D
You sick focker!!!! :devil:
Get a camera and post some pics. :D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 12:04 AM
I guess I'm just too good of a friend since I'm the one who stands up for a buddy and he's knocking off a piece right now while I'm on ***boat telling all you guys about it!

Magic34
12-15-2007, 12:05 AM
he's knocking off a piece right now while I'm on ***boat telling all you guys about it!
Big Doug wants you to prove it. It'll make for a good laugh. Seriously, that would be funny.

adjones419
12-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Big Doug wants you to prove it.
Actually it's pretty quiet in the house. She was pretty drunk...maybe she passed out on him. :confused:

Cheyenne372
12-15-2007, 05:29 AM
This thread SUCKS without photos....:D

photo chick
12-15-2007, 06:27 AM
I'm sure if the dude really did go to the emergency room they noted how drunk he was so there's at least record of that. I wouldn't worry about it much.
You should call the drunk's girlfriend up and ask her out :D

ratso
12-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Had a guy start shit with me, fractured his cheek bone and eye socket... got charged with a felony... did I mention he started it?:rolleyes:
Fast Forward almost 30,000 and 3 years later to prove my innocence and plead it down to disorderly conduct...:mad:
Yeah, I'm sure the piece of shit will press charges.:idea:

adjones419
12-15-2007, 07:06 AM
I'm sure if the dude really did go to the emergency room they noted how drunk he was so there's at least record of that. I wouldn't worry about it much.
You should call the drunk's girlfriend up and ask her out :D
If I had her number, that's exactly what I'd do. I'm sure that would go over really well. :D

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 07:17 AM
tisk tisk tisk...troublemaker...:D if anything does come up maybe go back to the bar to see if they have video camera's around...hopefully nothing happens though!

adjones419
12-15-2007, 07:21 AM
tisk tisk tisk...troublemaker...:D if anything does come up maybe go back to the bar to see if they have video camera's around...hopefully nothing happens though!
And I'm usually the calm, quiet one! :D
I'm pretty sure they were just being dramatic and wanting me to worry by calling and saying they were going to the ER. He was fine when we left.

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 07:24 AM
And I'm usually the calm, quiet one! :D
I'm pretty sure they were just being dramatic and wanting me to worry by calling and saying they were going to the ER. He was fine when we left.
Uh huh...sure....
geee drunk and dramatic...funny how those two always seem to go hand in hand for some!!

adjones419
12-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Uh huh...sure....
geee drunk and dramatic...funny how those two always seem to go hand in hand for some!!
Really, it takes a lot to get me fired up. I guess I just didn't feel like dealing with bullshit last night...these guys were immature idiots. I just wanted to go home and go to bed!

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Really, it takes a lot to get me fired up. I guess I just didn't feel like dealing with bullshit last night...these guys were immature idiots. I just wanted to go home and go to bed!
I'm just giving you a hard time :) I'm sure you're very cool calm and collected. the days are few and far between that I want to deal with bullshit, but there are days I do wish I could just fight someone...maybe I have an anger problem :idea: :(

photo chick
12-15-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm just giving you a hard time :) I'm sure you're very cool calm and collected. the days are few and far between that I want to deal with bullshit, but there are days I do wish I could just fight someone...maybe I have an anger problem :idea: :(
Don't be so sure....he wasn't really calm and cool in Phoenix!! Talk about out of control!! :jawdrop: ;)

adjones419
12-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Don't be so sure....he wasn't really calm and cool in Phoenix!! Talk about out of control!! :jawdrop: ;)
Why don't the two of you just gang up on me? That's me to a "T"...out of control. :rolleyes: :D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Nah, no anger problem! I get like that once in a while, but I'm very good at controlling it.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Ditto.
That's pretty accurate there.
The tough guys I've hung with over the years never start one.

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Why don't the two of you just gang up on me? That's me to a "T"...out of control. :rolleyes: :D
Photo Chick and I gang up on people on these boards all the time!

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Nah, no anger problem! I get like that once in a while, but I'm very good at controlling it.
My way of controlling it is being involved in a contact sport, so I guess I do beat people up sometimes, but hey it's part of the game! :D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Photo Chick and I gang up on people all the time!
Sounds very...fun! :devil: :D

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Sounds very...fun! :devil: :D
note the change I just made to that comment ;) might not have helped much though!

Baja Big Dog
12-15-2007, 08:16 AM
Youre going down. this guy is gonna go all Holy Moly on your ass!!!!:D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 08:17 AM
note the change I just made to that comment ;) might not have helped much though!
Keep digging... :D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Youre going down. this guy is gonna go all Holy Moly on your ass!!!!:D
I'm not leaving the house for a month! :jawdrop:

Kazanski
12-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Keep digging... :D
lol thought so! oooppppsssss :rolleyes:
Don't make me angry! :D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Don't make me angry! :D
I wouldn't dare! :jawdrop:
I'm a lover, not a fighter. :D ;)

maxwedge
12-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for your anger problem already. j/k:D
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My college roomate got into more fights than I care to remember, and as far as I know the only time he ever got arrested, it was for running from the cops after they spotted him walking down the sidewalk with an open beer. Which reminds me, If a cop ever knocks on the door of your apartment and says; "I wanna know what you know about the guy who just ran in here?", the proper response to this question is not; "I don't know shit asshole.":D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for for anger problem already. j/k:D
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My college roomate got into more fights than I care to remember, and as far as I know the only time he ever got arrested, it was for running from the cops after they spotted him walking down the sidewalk with an open beer. Which reminds me, If a cop ever knocks on the door of your apartment and says; "I wanna know what you know about the guy who just ran in here?", the proper response to this question is not; "I don't know shit asshole.":D
You would be correct...it happened in the Callahan's parking lot not far from the SIU campus. You're right, some of these "good ol' boys" down south are something else, that's for sure.

Blown 472
12-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for your anger problem already. j/k:D
Effin fibs.:devil:

fatboy95
12-15-2007, 09:09 AM
If your roomate is a good friend he'll score two BJ's from her and give you one:D

adjones419
12-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Effin fibs.:devil:
Nope, the FIBS are the Chicago and northern Illinois assholes. :D

Blown 472
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Nope, the FIBS are the Chicago and northern Illinois assholes. :D
True dat.

Mandelon
12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I hope you don't get sued.
Then it would be that your room mate got the girl, but you got screwed. :idea: