PDA

View Full Version : How has drinking effected your life..

uLtRADeNniS
12-16-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUnQ95HZ-w&feature=related

haysonj
12-17-2007, 03:44 AM
LMFAO thats funny reminds me of back when I was a drinker:D

uLtRADeNniS
12-17-2007, 09:51 PM
LMFAO thats funny reminds me of back when I was a drinker:D
They have a point!

The Doctor
12-17-2007, 10:00 PM
No specific comment on the video but I can say this:
I have two funny cars, two dragsters, two flat bottoms (one Hallett and one Biesemeyer) and a 21' TT V-drive Schiada River cruiser plus a large shop to have fun with them--All using the money I didn't spend on smoking and drinking?
Never done either!
Makes me feel pretty smart.

Kindsvater Flat
12-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Wife and I laughed the hardest at this clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RXFblmfQ08&feature=related)

HCS
12-17-2007, 10:31 PM
That is some funny shit!!!:D
That's a 10!!

RiverToysJas
12-18-2007, 06:57 AM
I have two funny cars, two dragsters, two flat bottoms (one Hallett and one Biesemeyer) and a 21' TT V-drive Schiada River cruiser plus a large shop to have fun with them--All using the money I didn't spend on smoking and drinking?
Never done either!
Really? Cuz I feel pretty smart drinking and smoking cigars with the money I saved not drag racing cars! :rolleyes:
RTJas :D

LuckyStrike
12-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Really? Cuz I feel pretty smart drinking and smoking cigars with the money I saved not drag racing cars! :rolleyes:
LMFAO:D :D :D Happy Holidays to You & Con:)

Icarus prospector
12-18-2007, 07:03 AM
One of the things quitting drinking 8 years ago gave me was the opportunity to be humble.

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 08:42 AM
I'll take that trade every day of the week and twice on Saturday (race day) and enjoy the health benefits that come along.
Quoting Icarus prospector:
One of the things quitting drinking 8 years ago gave me was the opportunity to be humble.
Humility is everyone's choice. I apologize if my example came across as lacking such. I'm merely celebrating the opportunities afforded me with the additional means from abstinence of drinking/smoking. If that comes across wrong to you please know it wasn't meant to.

RiverToysJas
12-18-2007, 09:14 AM
I'll take that trade every day of the week and twice on Saturday (race day) and enjoy the health benefits that come along.
And w/o alcohol, drag racing cars are a lot slower!!! ;)

uLtRADeNniS
12-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Hahaha!! And it makes it less fun!
Yea and who goes to watch races and wants a Diet Coke or Mountian Dew? I think they make more cash off the beer they sell over the ticket sales!

HM
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't drink any more. I also don't drink any less. :D

Baja Big Dog
12-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Never done either!
Man..you have a lot of neat shit, and your so modest...I wish I were half the person you are!!
2 dragsters!!!
2 funny cars!!!
WOW!!!
Your the greatest, !!!:mad:

RiverToysJas
12-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Man..you have a lot of neat shit, and your so modest...
2 dragsters!!!
2 funny cars!!!
WOW!!!
He musta used'ta drink and smoke A LOT!!!! :idea:

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Actually, all our race cars run on Alcohol (methanol)

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Man..you have a lot of neat shit, and your so modest...I wish I were half the person you are!!
2 dragsters!!!
2 funny cars!!!
WOW!!!
Your the greatest, !!!:mad:
And in your attempt to be funny you missed the entire point. There are trade-offs afforded us in life and I took some that have paid dividends, in my humble opinion.
Your comments confuse me? Are you angry, disappointed, cynical, or just plain jealous? I earned what I have and many others still have so much more but that doesn't make me critical of their accomplishments, in fact, I applaud them.

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Never have. I'm just real old, and it's another example of how time is money!

topless
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Doc, I have a pain in my ass. Can you help me out?:eek:

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Doc, I have a pain in my ass. Can you help me out?:eek:
Sure, get a more comfortable chair, more gentle man, try the elongated toilet and stop using that irritating lotion.
Glad to help!

Cole Trickle
12-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I bum beers off friends and still can't afford shit!!!??:confused: :D

Baja Big Dog
12-18-2007, 02:11 PM
And in your attempt to be funny you missed the entire point. There are trade-offs afforded us in life and I took some that have paid dividends, in my humble opinion.
Your comments confuse me? Are you angry, disappointed, cynical, or just plain jealous? I earned what I have and many others still have so much more but that doesn't make me critical of their accomplishments, in fact, I applaud them.
Gee Wiz Doc, I didnt mean to mislead you!!! I am all of the above, and throw in being fat, that sums up my life!!!

®®®®
12-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Drinking has affected my life, but it has not effected it. :D