PDA

View Full Version : Who has got there new hot boat mag?

rlemn8r
12-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Just got mine in the mail. Looks real nice, but look's alot like powerboat mag. Sorry, didn't mean to use foul language. What do you think??

beerjet
12-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I haven't had anything decent to wipe my ass with since my subscription ran out . :mad:

Singleton
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Looks OK, now I just have to read it. The women look way better then in the past.

bchbum
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Just got it , Morgan Milosevich looks good & so does the mag. So far the issue looks good.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Not yet

shippingguy
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Got mine today. Looks better. It will be interesting to see the future issues.

blownjet
12-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Just got mine in the mail. Looks real nice, but look's alot like powerboat mag. Sorry, didn't mean to use foul language. What do you think??
i agree, needs more info on older boats though,the back section is the best part of the mag along with stories.

Kilrtoy
12-17-2007, 09:24 PM
***boat has a Magazine

Sleeper CP
12-17-2007, 09:29 PM
***boat has a Magazine
:D
Beat me to it;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

sawtooth
12-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Got mine tonight, I like it. I like the way they did the photos but most of all I like the larger print and the spaceing between the lines....is sucks to get old, in my early 40's and my arms are almost not long enough to hold print out to where I can see it. I miss the performance section that used to be in the back but they say they don't want to just put any old boat in the mag only really nice ones.

maxwedge
12-17-2007, 10:40 PM
So we have no Peformance Section? Hopefully they replaced it with something better? Because I find that looking at the same cookie cutter deck boats and factory stock offshore shit is almost as enticing as eating the black hairy slime that clings to bathroom sink drain plugs. Please tell me that there was at least one interesting modified small boat under 25 feet in length? Was there at least one modified boat?
...Also I really hope that the last two paragraphs of damn near every article can still be found 75 pages away jammed in next to an ad for Truck Nutz, or are completely missing from the mag, because that was always one of my favorite features too.:D

BADBLOWN572
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Right now they are just getting started. I got my first issue and it looks great to me. I am sure that once it gets tweaked, it will be MUCH better than the old magazine. Everone with the magazine is enthusiastic about it and wants to make it better. Like it said in Morgan's article, if you guys have suggestions, let them know! :)

HCS
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM
***boat has a Magazine
WTF are they talking about? :confused:

RitcheyRch
12-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Havent received mine yet. Hope to get soon.

Not So Fast
12-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Just got it , Morgan Milosevich looks good & so does the mag. So far the issue looks good.
Thats my niece, wonder if I can get a picture of my boat in the mag now, or a free subscription:idea: Naw, I doubt it:rolleyes: NSF

LUVNLIFE
12-18-2007, 07:19 AM
Good thing she didn't get her looks from Mark, Bob:D :D

justfloatn
12-18-2007, 07:22 AM
WTF are they talking about? :confused:
You must be new here:D
You'll get it eventually

Not So Fast
12-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Good thing she didn't get her looks from Mark, Bob:D :D
Right on Cale, her mom is still hot! NSF

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Still waiting for my P.O.S. Magazine to get here.

havaduner
12-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Mine arrived yesterday, just thumbed through it last night. Looks pretty good so far, looks like a couple features from the past are gone. Time will tell....

dirty old man
12-18-2007, 08:13 AM
us old guys APPRECIATE the new type set

hkunz
12-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Looks better than last month. Could use a proofreader. The "Annual Swimsuit Issue" was something of a slap in the face. The pics were good quality, and the girls nice, but a) only one page, and, b) not having to do with a boat, hot or not.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Right now they are just getting started. I got my first issue and it looks great to me. I am sure that once it gets tweaked, it will be MUCH better than the old magazine. Everone with the magazine is enthusiastic about it and wants to make it better. Like it said in Morgan's article, if you guys have suggestions, let them know! :)
I sent an e-mail last night. ;)

Baja Big Dog
12-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Saw it at a bro's store yesterday, leafed through it, its bigger!!
Very informative, the article about the diesel with no real numbers about performance!!
How bout the new Eliminator 40 fter, no spec's...

DaddyMack
12-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I got mine yesterday .. looks good! STILL haven't received my t-shirt!!!!
I would volunteer my boat for a shoot on older boats that have been restored :) They could then do an article on new boats that bring back the look of the old boats.. i.e. DCM :D

That Guy
12-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Looks better than last month. Could use a proofreader. The "Annual Swimsuit Issue" was something of a slap in the face. The pics were good quality, and the girls nice, but a) only one page, and, b) not having to do with a boat, hot or not.
That was my take as well....I kept thinking the pages must be stuck together...after all, the annual swimsuit issue can't be just 3 models on one page....:eek: :confused: :mad:...can it?
Otherwise the mag looks much better with definitely better quality. :)

Wavemaker
12-18-2007, 04:24 PM
What issue is being referred to above? The last issue I recieved by mail is the Nov./Dec. 2007 issue. Is the January 2008 issue out yet? I checked with my local newstand and they only have the Nov./Dec. 2007 on the shelf as of 3:00 p.m. today.