PDA

View Full Version : POOF! Daves Fiberglass>><< Gone?????

Not So Fast
12-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Is this a sign of whats coming? Went down to the south end ACE hardware today and Daves Fiberglass was gone, empty, and all signs gone also with no forwarding message:confused: He has been here for some time as far as I know, anybody know the poop on this? :( NSF <<>> PS opps can I say "poop"

LUVNLIFE
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Hot Boat banned him Bob:eek: Sorry just had to do it:D :D

Not So Fast
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
OH GOD, some how this was double posted, I'm in trouble now:( NSF

Marty Gras
12-18-2007, 07:34 PM
You mention Dave's before that HEAVY HITTER Precision Boat Werks? WOW! Who will be next? Don't forget, Fiberglass Reformations (Steve & Jill) along with Boat Body Repair (Rod) 'new location', are still in business and have been doing quality work for many years! I don't know how Dave lasted this long, but it's funny how "some are here to stay" and others "come and go"! Maybe with all these failing businesses the shop rent prices will go down and I can get a building cheap. Funny how "hard times" bring back "old customers" to those who really know their business, and do it with quality and honesty.

SummitKarl
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Is this a sign of whats coming? Went down to the south end ACE hardware today and Daves Fiberglass was gone, empty, and all signs gone also with no forwarding message:confused: He has been here for some time as far as I know, anybody know the poop on this? :( NSF <<>> PS opps can I say "poop"
wearing Sheriff Joe's pink underwear for a while;)

Marty Gras
12-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Karl is this a fact????

Ion
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I was wondering why I haven't heard from him in awhile....

Jordy
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
You know it's nice to know that we can always count on you to air out everyone elses' private business on the forums. You're a real class act Karl. :notam:

Marty Gras
12-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Is this "pink thing" about Dave real? Many customers rely on quality work and the people who provide it!