PDA

View Full Version : I bet everybody will come back here !!

MarKist
04-19-2008, 04:05 AM
since all the info on everything is still here I bet it will come back alive,just did a search and its all still there!!!killer:D :D good job ***boat!!!
Markist

MarKist
04-19-2008, 04:08 AM
you just got to change your display options and its all there!!:D :D :D
Markist

Mattman
04-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Wow...it's all here!!

NashvilleBound
04-19-2008, 04:51 AM
since all the info on everything is still here I bet it will come back alive,just did a search and its all still there!!!killer:D :D good job ***boat!!!
Markist
:eek: :eek: Mine is showing the forums as before but no threads are in the sections.... except new ones...

GRUNION
04-19-2008, 05:00 AM
you have to reset the default in your control panel to any date.

MarKist
04-19-2008, 06:05 AM
or go to the bottom of the page and change the display option..works for me!:D
Markist

C-2
04-19-2008, 06:52 AM
It's like crawling around in the attic and finding an old box of shiat you forgot about :D

C-2
04-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Yup, all there
User CP
Thread Display
Change - Default Thread Cutoff Age
This should be fun...

sorry dog
04-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Markist
I dunno... it ain't looking good.

Hardly Satisfied
04-19-2008, 07:56 AM
just like old times.

Pepperkornski
04-19-2008, 08:14 AM
I'll never go back on the Hot Boat forums, Never! :idea:

raff
04-19-2008, 08:23 AM
I just loged on, guess I will wait to see how it goes for now..:idea:
Looks like every thing is still here.

Warlockjer
04-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Very interesting:)

Sleeper CP
04-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Yup, all there
User CP
Thread Display
Change - Default Thread Cutoff Age
This should be fun...
Yeah,
No shit...... It's all there.:idea:
I can retreave some tech info and pictures.
Sleeper CP

havasuaddicted661
04-19-2008, 06:43 PM
yup i was suprised my login still worked figured we were all gonna have to create new ones.
Everyone will probably come back once the word gets out, now i wont be so bored at work anymore...lol

RaceFace
04-19-2008, 07:21 PM
I still wouldn't count on 'everyone' coming back. Bad closure on HB's part.....definitely didn't help the 're-boot' they are trying to do. Lotsa bad vibes were given on the closing days....and for no reason. You can't fix that.

HammerDown
04-20-2008, 05:00 AM
I still wouldn't count on 'everyone' coming back. Bad closure on HB's part.....definitely didn't help the 're-boot' they are trying to do. Lotsa bad vibes were given on the closing days....and for no reason. You can't fix that.
"bad clousure"...absolutely I agree 100%
However, consider the rumors about when/if this site came back it wouldn't be the same meaning different topic subjects and it was going to be exclusively about boating tech-no Sandbar, no personal content/feel and so on > NOT TRUE!
Also consider that HB did a pretty good job on saving every ones information/PM's/user names and the such. Just like any birth or rebirth there will be some problems but give it time. Their also working on all the media center information, they have it, all of it...their working on it now.
I never took it personally when they went poof...never threw stones, or made derogatory comments...I knew I would come back and why not, it's another place to talk about boating.
Some 8 years ago it was because of HB we here on the East Coast formed and put together one heck of a boat gathering called BOTE...up to 140+ boats. They even flew Brett out for photos to feature in one of their issues.
Could they go "poof" again...with todays economy anything's possible. I just won't take it personal. Take it for what it is, a privately owned, publicly viewed (free) web site.
PS I tend to think the ban on any members will also be lifted...just something else that has to be straightened out.

OverKill
04-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Yep all my stuff is all here. I guess one thing is for sure, ***boat could of never come back and we all could of lost our information. I hear alot of us say we are glad we can get back some very important information from the past. So for the most part be thankful and move on.
OverKill

JetBoatRich
04-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Who is everybody?

WaterJunky
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM
I just figured I would stick my head in and see who is around. I am fairly happy elsewhere. We shall see where this goes. I could see a flop or a lift off.

HMF'er
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
You guys should see all the smack talk going on at RiverDavesPlace about ***boat.
Check out this thread: http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5686 (http://www.sourpatch.org)
Thanks for the bogus link A**HOLE. I still haven't figured out how to close that screen.

milkmoney
04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the bogus link A**HOLE. I still haven't figured out how to close that screen.
i had to use ctrl+alt+del.. and end task and that got rid of it, i sure wish people would let this thing go for us new to this stuff.. try that

HMF'er
04-22-2008, 07:55 PM
i had to use ctrl+alt+del.. and end task and that got rid of it, i sure wish people would let this thing go for us new to this stuff.. try that
I guess it's not that bad once you figure it out. I was pissed at first, couldn't get that thing to go away and my kids are running around me. :sqeyes:

No Name
04-22-2008, 08:02 PM
With a name like Dick Roller what did you expect? :D :D

RiverRatMike
04-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Markist
I'm back! So get ready for new lightning photos from Havasu coming this summer! :)

HMF'er
04-22-2008, 08:27 PM
With a name like Dick Roller what did you expect? :D :D
I should have known. How are you?

Cas
04-22-2008, 08:33 PM
just click on his name and then on add to your ignore list.

No Name
04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
I should have known. How are you?
Doing good Alex, how have you been?
Did you ever end up buying another boat after you sold the Shockwave?

BadKachina
04-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Im never coming back here.:)

HMF'er
04-23-2008, 08:14 AM
Doing good Alex, how have you been?
Did you ever end up buying another boat after you sold the Shockwave?
Still shopping. Toon, deckboat, whatever. In no hurry with the current market.

Chico&Zeus
04-24-2008, 07:17 AM
You had me at HELLO!!!:D :D :D
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9484/125322jerrylpo8.jpg

Jyruiz
04-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Returning here is like getting back together with your x-wife who slept with your best friend.
Only here to watch the BS unfold.
Funny, and I agree.:D

thatguy
04-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Just can't figure out the rational behind bogus links. Maybe I am just getting old, but man is it stupid to me. I mean, isn't that what the kiddie sites are for?
Oh well.
Good to see you back CP, at least some intelligence is still around.
Tommy

Sleeper CP
04-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Tommy,
Are you getting ready for boat season ?
I just picked up the boat from the interior shop yesterday for a couple of re-do's.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D
Jon

Kim Hanson
04-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Why would they and how the hell will they know it's back up ? I heard that it was back up and came to see and said some shiat and well here I am.........( . )( . ).........:D :D

OverKill
04-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm back! So get ready for new lightning photos from Havasu coming this summer! :)
RiverRatMike
Whats up bud?? You remember that thread I started called Hot Boats official weather thread or something. You and I had a good thing going putting up all those pics. I remember a couple of times you getting a storm and me being 3.5 hours from you in Queen Creek getting the same storm heading my way in a couple of hours. I would like to get that going again if that's cool with you :D . I will try and find it here and put it back up here in the SandBar. I hope to meet you this summer and Shoot the S**t.
OverKill

Daytona100
04-26-2008, 10:50 PM
Great the forums back!!!!!!! Man talk about with drawls. Hell I built a Hotrod Mustang and joined a mustang forum during the downtime.:D

thatguy
04-27-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi Tommy,
Are you getting ready for boat season ?
I just picked up the boat from the interior shop yesterday for a couple of re-do's.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D
Jon
Man, I been ready!
Took the Miller out in Sac river almost all winter. Launched at Anderson River Park betwen Red Bluff and Redding. (Same place as that video I posted last year) I was out there in my freakin' down coat a couple times!
I think the new motor is killing itself though. It ate that cam last year on initial fire up and although I dumped the oil a couple times and flushed it, I think too much metal has gone through it. Oil pressure drops when running hard. Going to dump it one more time, cut the filter and check it out. If it doesn't have a bunch of iron in it, I am going to try changing the filter adapter and pressure bypass.
Bummer, but I aint pulling it until fall unless it lunches. Gotta trade in my 05' diesel this summer so won't have the cash until late summer to deal with it anyway. Still got the V-Drive so I won't be boatless no matter what.
Thinking of ordering a Scott Shafiroff short block this fall. Any input on dealing with them? Good, Bad?
Hey Kimmie, How goes the battle up north? They just built a new pad for us so I got another year directional on the same rig. Can't remember ever having this long a run on the same rig and same area. Kind of spooky!
Tommy
Oh, here is a pic of Vals 18 birthday at our house a couple weeks ago. She is in the middle with the silver looking dress.
Things are rough at my house!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Val18.jpg

gigamurph
04-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Why would they and how the hell will they know it's back up ? I heard that it was back up and came to see and said some shiat and well here I am.........( . )( . ).........:D :DHey! Weren't you banned from these parts?J/K KH! Wassup Kim?
da gig will always gravitate back to this site as long as they let 'im. This is where it all began for 'im and there are a lot of people that have been good to da gig here (y'all know who y'all are but just won't admit it publicly) and we don't cross paths anywhere else. But it may never be my primary board again. It degnerated into too much BS and snipin' and too many peops came around with what seemed to be some kind of agenda for disruption and spite. The board was great at one time, many years ago. We all came here for info and $hit$ and giggles; and if there was anything said, it was seldom meant in a hurtful way. Don't get da gig wrong; he's stirred the pot on a few occasions (everybody remembers that fateful Jan. of 2002), but it was about RESPECT and the lack of it!.....and that's what we all need to remember when we post ANYWHERE! R-E-S-P-E-C-T! In other words; DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU'D HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU!.....and if you're a sadist/ masochist and enjoy that kind of thing on a public forum, there are sites just for you. Go there and knock yourself out and we may cross paths elsewhere sometime! :jawdrop:

gigamurph
04-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Here; I'll go ahead and run this up for y'all and save y'all some time!:D
http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/d/15936-2/anim_bs2.gif

ROZ
04-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Like me, I'm sure others will check in from time to time.... When I have time to surf the net, I prefer RD' website...
Ya'll have fun!

Sleeper CP
04-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Thatguy,
Hey Tommy, that picture look's like trouble trying to find a place to happen....
oh to be 18 again. I hope you have the shot gun handy :idea:
Good luck with that ;) I'll talk boats with you later. See ya, got to take the kid's swimming.
Sleeper CP :D
Jon

hkunz
04-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Especially when PB goes down like Tracy Lords. Has it been up over the weekend?