PDA

View Full Version : USC Fans

donzi5150
04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Since the Boards were down I did not get to post this last little bit of College Football research for you guys.....better late than sorry......
2007 Record vs. Teams FINISHING in the AP Top 15 :
(1) LSU 5-0
(2) Georgia 2-1
(3) USC 0-0
(4) Missouri 1-2
(5) Ohio State 0-1
(6) W. Virginia 1-0
(7) Kansas 1-1
(8) Oklahoma 3-1
(9) Virginia Tech 1-2
(10) BC 1-1
(11) Texas 0-1
(12) Tennessee 1-2
(13) Florida 1-3
(14) BYU 0-0
(15) Auburn 1-2
GEAUX TIGERS......and no I was not complaining that the boards were down...it sucked a little but did not end my life as it did to some!

DeltaSigBoater
04-21-2008, 05:01 PM
LOL Nice work, only about 4 months to go!

donzi5150
04-22-2008, 07:04 AM
I think Hot Boat wants all discussions/threads to be boating related.....so here it goes.....I love this time of season......lots of boating to be done to divert my attention away from the college football season and the domination of the SEC......I predict, while I am out on the river,that when the preseason poll comes out that it will have Georgia, Florida and LSU in the top 5, most likely Georgia as number 1 and of course they are going to put USC in there......why? I don't know and then Ohio State....3rd time is the charm!

DeltaSigBoater
04-22-2008, 02:18 PM
I think Hot Boat wants all discussions/threads to be boating related.....so here it goes.....I love this time of season......lots of boating to be done to divert my attention away from the college football season and the domination of the SEC......I predict, while I am out on the river,that when the preseason poll comes out that it will have Georgia, Florida and LSU in the top 5, most likely Georgia as number 1 and of course they are going to put USC in there......why? I don't know and then Ohio State....3rd time is the charm!
One of my buddies installed a Satellite Dome on his sportfisher. So this year during when we're out fishing for billfish (late Aug - mid Oct), we'll be able to keep up with the games on Saturdays & Sundays :cool:

donzi5150
04-25-2008, 08:52 AM
The last time I posted something provoking USC fans they jumped right in and attempted to counter the facts of the SEC domination.......they must bo worn out form all of that dissappointment again this year........;) ;) ;)

socalmofo
04-25-2008, 09:02 AM
If the SEC is so dominant why do you have to constantly remind us? If you keep saying it does it make it more valid? The reason nobody responds is it gets old hearing Auburn,LSU, and Florida fans starting all the SEC hype when there team isn't doing good.

donzi5150
04-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Probably because we all had to hear about the dual championship BS in 2003......even though the BCS Championship had been established since 98 as the accepted college football championship and the PAC 10 supported that move........Get with the program, 4 more months.......

socalmofo
04-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Probably because we all had to hear about the dual championship BS in 2003......even though the BCS Championship had been established since 98 as the accepted college football championship and the PAC 10 supported that move........Get with the program, 4 more months.......
Did I miss where you had a reason for always having to tell us how good the SEC is? If you say it enough times does it make it true?