PDA

View Full Version : Glad it's up again

FOXMAN
04-22-2008, 04:22 AM
WOW!!! I did'nt think it was ever coming back.. I quit checking a while ago. How long has the forums been up and running?

JoeB
04-22-2008, 04:52 AM
Just checked today myself. I checked last week and it was still down. Maybe you were the first to post in a long while?

Shreve"T"
04-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Just checked it myself today and it was up and running... Wonder how many of the old bunch will come back ????

desertbird
04-22-2008, 12:50 PM
I dunno about this place. First toss a bunch of members, tell them they suck and can go somewhere else, the boards are being revised. Then 4 months later, put the boards back up just as they were? Including many of the old threads? :confused:

FOXMAN
04-22-2008, 06:39 PM
I checked every day to see if the forum was up and just gave up.. I did'nt look back to see what if anything that i can remember that might have been edited out yet. I do know that on a regular week night like tonite there were alot more people logged on... I hope it's that like me, they just did'nt check in as often.. As F* up as it seemed some times..... I really missed this and am glad it is back!

jbone
04-23-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm back. I found Performanceboats.com after a couple of months to fill the void.
Apparently there was a lot of drama that I was unaware of here on ***boat.
Oh well, I for one am glad to have two sites to spend my time reading boat related threads and posting occasionally on the many useless ones.
J

MADDOG355
04-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Apparently there was a lot of drama that I was unaware of here on ***boat.
J
That is ok It has all started back up agian. :rolleyes: Just do a little reading and you will figure it out. As for old members, Well just read the ***boat admn threads and you will figure out why it is so slow.

GunninGopher
04-23-2008, 07:24 PM
I checked about 2 weeks ago and nothing.
Just in time for summer. Hopefully the 'cool guy club', sycophants and the related drama will stay away and we can keep it focused on boating and related activities.
This forum is a really good place to get advice and see what is going on, lets keep it that way.

mike37
04-24-2008, 11:31 AM
I checked about 2 weeks ago and nothing.
Just in time for summer. Hopefully the 'cool guy club', sycophants and the related drama will stay away and we can keep it focused on boating and related activities.
This forum is a really good place to get advice and see what is going on, lets keep it that way.
the problem with that is the guys that are leaving
are the one that contributed to a lot of the good info
some times you gotta take the good with the bad