PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Phoenix

Good Guys A/C
04-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi guys Im new to hot boat and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alex and im from phx az. I have been boating for the last 5 years but I just go my own boat. I usually try to head out to humbug cove at lake pleasant every sun. IÂ’m looking forward to making new friends on and off the lake if you are ever out there or you want to plan on getting out there as a group let me know I usually have a crew of hot chicks and lots off beer. I am also working on getting some pics posted up but until then you can check out the latest pics from the lake on myspace www.myspace.com/azpartystar

Edit/Admin
04-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Welcome to Hot Boat.....
Nice to have you here.... Enjoy - Have Fun..
Larry

LuckyStrike
04-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi guys Im new to hot boat and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alex and im from phx az. I have been boating for the last 5 years but I just go my own boat. I usually try to head out to humbug cove at lake pleasant every sun. IÂ’m looking forward to making new friends on and off the lake if you are ever out there or you want to plan on getting out there as a group let me know I usually have a crew of hot chicks and lots off beer. I am also working on getting some pics posted up but until then you can check out the latest pics from the lake on myspace www.myspace.com/azpartystar
What Boat do you have..??:idea:

Good Guys A/C
04-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I have an older yellow and white 20Â’ rinker captiva its nothing special but it gets me out there.

Good Guys A/C
04-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Here is pic

20" gun's
04-23-2008, 01:07 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/mkepler1/imagesCookie.jpg
:D