PDA

View Full Version : I'm BBBAAACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

summerlove
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
well, after a four year break, I'm back and ready to river! Work sucks, and now that I'm gainfull unemployed :) , at least untilk the severence runs out :D , I will be at havi more than usual. Stop by and say hi.
Rick
24' Campbell "Summer Love"

deltaAce
05-16-2008, 08:55 AM
well, after a four year break.......
What did you do to get banned that long?:D
Welcome back!

summerlove
05-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I wish it were that easy! I had a job that banned the boards from the web, and it was really hard to find the time at night, and not at work, to post! :D
In any event, my job situation went sour and now I'm gainfully unemployed. So, I'm heading to havasu in about an hour. See you all soon...

HCS
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Everyone on here is probably back from somewhere. :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
05-16-2008, 09:43 PM
well, after a four year break, I'm back and ready to river! Work sucks, and now that I'm gainfull unemployed :) , at least untilk the severence runs out :D , I will be at havi more than usual. Stop by and say hi.
Rick
24' Campbell "Summer Love"
ahhh CRAP!!!!!!:rolleyes: ...........LOCK THE DOORS.....HIDE THE WOMEN.....WE HAVE NO BOOZE HERE!!!!!!!!:D
hey Rick I have a campbell 24' two step cuddy cabin, about ready to hit the auction block, all orginal paper work, this is the blue one that was used on the sales brochures, all documentation, one owner boat...
know anybody looking for one:idea: :D

gigamurph
05-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Rick
24' Campbell "Summer Love"The name sounds familiar stranger. But the face doesn't seem to ring any bells.
http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/d/15329-2/billy_teeth_paul_2.jpg
Welcome back and congrats on the promotion!
:p

Mrs.Racer277
05-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi Rick. Nice to see you back on the boards :)

ROZ
05-19-2008, 08:48 AM
well well well... look at who we have here:D good to see you post again. Hope all is well:) need a pool guy ?:D

Jordy
05-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome back... as you can see, some things just never change... :D

thatguy
05-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Welcome back... as you can see, some things just never change... :D
Jordy,
What happened last night? Did it crash? Or am I banned?
All of a sudden..POOF! Nothing.
(Sorry to thread jack)
Tommy

Moe_Havi
05-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi RicK;
Welcome back. Do you have any more Cottonwood reservations for this weekend. The ones a couple years ago worked out great.
Kevin

summerlove
05-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm "welcome Back"!
I just got back from havasu this weekend - the weather could not have been better!
Work, divorce, and more work, then no work, make my days readily available to do just about anything I want, at least until the severence runs out! :D
Karl, let me know ahbout the 24' two step. I might just know of someone who has a lot of time on h is hands now-adays...;)
And, unfortunately, no more memorial day set-up at cottonwood, but my Havaus house is readily available for short term rentals...:eek:
River up!