PDA

View Full Version : although.....

riverbound
06-17-2008, 02:37 PM
people rip on your mag for all the spelling nd gramatical errors. Just wanted to say good job! At least I get a magazine from you guys.
I have yet to see one from the other guys and I subscribed to both on the same day (LA boat show)
Keep up the good work the mag seems to be getting better and better every month.

grads2112
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
I agree 100%. The whole on line magazine thing is not the same.

hkunz
06-17-2008, 05:19 PM
How do you even know if you've recieved an online magazine? And how can you tell if it is different from the one that's free on the website?
Sorry, too much like going to Vegas, putting a quarter in a machine, and letting IT decide if it will give me anything back. Am i the only one who thinks that's a bit "off"?:eek:

riverbound
06-17-2008, 05:32 PM
How do you even know if you've recieved an online magazine? And how can you tell if it is different from the one that's free on the website?
Sorry, too much like going to Vegas, putting a quarter in a machine, and letting IT decide if it will give me anything back. Am i the only one who thinks that's a bit "off"?:eek:
Suposedly there would be a better online version for subscribers. but as a subscriber I have yet to receive anythign for this mysterious secret subscribers area (that I doubt even exists). All I want is to receive a paper mag like I subscribed to.

Mandelon
06-18-2008, 05:10 PM
people rip on your mag for all the spelling nd gramatical errors. Just wanted to say good job! At least I get a magazine from you guys.
I have yet to see one from the other guys and I subscribed to both on the same day (LA boat show)
Keep up the good work the mag seems to be getting better and better every month.
Brown-noser!!! :D