PDA

View Full Version : Tara Reid - Accident Dennis Rodmans House Newport

carbonmarine
03-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh boy ! ...
A well-lubricated Tara Reid was seen outside of Dennis Rodman's Newport Beach house on Wednesday morning, paying off a local resident after slamming into their car.
According to our eyewitness, Ms. Reid's "pupils were clearly dialated, fow what reason I don't know." After exiting their respective vehicles, Tara told the owner of the other vehicle that she "didn't want to deal with insurance," and promptly handed the gentleman $700 dollars to "forget it ever happened."
Words of advice for Ms. Reid -- drink a few cups of coffee before venturing outside of Rodman's party palace, and in addition use your rearview mirror (or sleep more, and party less). As for the victim of Tara's bad driving -- we hope you got a fair shake; i.e. more than $700. Even Tara couldn't have drank/ingested all of her American Pie/Taradise riches (yet).
Note: the photo to the left was NOT taken this morning; but we're going to take a guess and say it's a reasonable approximation of what Ms. Reid looked like at 7am today. -- Ed.

Up 4 River
03-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Got to love the Newps :)

Ziggy
03-08-2006, 03:53 PM
So her normally stunning eyes weren't quite up to par eh?? :(
Why does money make starlets so stupid ???? Rodman??? geezus you'd think she heard about him and his antics. :rolleyes:

Biglue
03-08-2006, 03:57 PM
So her normally stunning eyes weren't quite up to par eh?? :(
Why does money make starlets so stupid ???? Rodman??? geezus you'd think she heard about him and his antics. :rolleyes:
I agree Zig. That fokn freak seems to be surrounded by beautiful women. I just cant figure it out.

Dave C
03-08-2006, 04:06 PM
considering some of the beauties he has been associates with, I would venture a guess that a certain body part resembles that of a horse.....

MagicMtnDan
03-08-2006, 06:09 PM
She used to be hot but now she's not. She and Rod-man deserve each other.

BajaMike
03-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh boy ! ...
A well-lubricated Tara Reid was seen outside of Dennis Rodman's Newport Beach house on Wednesday morning, paying off a local resident after slamming into their car.
According to our eyewitness, Ms. Reid's "pupils were clearly dialated, fow what reason I don't know." After exiting their respective vehicles, Tara told the owner of the other vehicle that she "didn't want to deal with insurance," and promptly handed the gentleman $700 dollars to "forget it ever happened."
Words of advice for Ms. Reid -- drink a few cups of coffee before venturing outside of Rodman's party palace, and in addition use your rearview mirror (or sleep more, and party less). As for the victim of Tara's bad driving -- we hope you got a fair shake; i.e. more than $700. Even Tara couldn't have drank/ingested all of her American Pie/Taradise riches (yet).
Note: the photo to the left was NOT taken this morning; but we're going to take a guess and say it's a reasonable approximation of what Ms. Reid looked like at 7am today. -- Ed.
I heard Rodman had sold that house :confused:
I know his club is all closed up....
:cool:

BajaMike
03-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh boy ! ...
I heard Rodman had sold that house :confused:
I know his club is all closed up....
:cool:
Oops....DP.....sorry.... :cry:

GMFL
03-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm pretty sure he sold that house too. Plus I think Rodman is hosting some comic book convention in East Germany this week.
Not sure, just what I heard :)