PDA

View Full Version : Believe it or Not!

bignet
06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
This site used to be the absolute sh1t for info and highlights regarding anything to do with Lake Havasu and partying. Now it's become sad shadow of what it used to be.........wow, how times have changed!:idea:
:devil:
bignet

thatguy
06-28-2008, 02:25 AM
This site used to be the absolute sh1t for info and highlights regarding anything to do with Lake Havasu and partying. Now it's become sad shadow of what it used to be.........wow, how times have changed!:idea:
bignet
True. I doubt TD would have lasted a day on here before.

FOXMAN
06-28-2008, 09:21 AM
True. I doubt TD would have lasted a day on here before.
He would'nt have lasted 5 minutes with that claim before the forum went down.
Maybe someone should invite him over to RiverDaves....
They would tear him up over there... It'd be kinda funny. NO, It would be HILARIOUS.
thatguy.... I nominate you!!!! Hold his hand as you walk him across the street though... We would'nt want him to get hurt.. :D

thatguy
06-28-2008, 09:44 AM
He would'nt have lasted 5 minutes with that claim before the forum went down.
Maybe someone should invite him over to RiverDaves....
They would tear him up over there... It'd be kinda funny. NO, It would be HILARIOUS.
thatguy.... I nominate you!!!! Hold his hand as you walk him across the street though... We would'nt want him to get hurt.. :D
Tempting, but I can't do it. I am already on "ignore" over there. :D
Dave would boot me for sure. :(

riverracerx
06-28-2008, 09:50 AM
All the sheep moved to a different spot. they don't know why, they just ended up there.

thatguy
06-28-2008, 09:57 AM
All the sheep moved to a different spot. they don't know why, they just ended up there.
Well, I know why I went. Thats where all the familiar faces are.

Itzme
06-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Tempting, but I can't do it. I am already on "ignore" over there. :D
Dave would boot me for sure. :(
YOUR on ignore?? Now, ain't THAT something...?????;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

TCHB
06-28-2008, 04:24 PM
I. Boating is slowing down (fuel and economy)
2. There are more boat sites now which has slowed them all.

thatguy
06-28-2008, 05:19 PM
YOUR on ignore?? Now, ain't THAT something...?????;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I know! :) Hard to believe, hih?

Mandelon
06-28-2008, 07:53 PM
bignet
so, what do you need to know? :devil:

Itzme
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
I know! :) Hard to believe, hih?
Things could be worse..but not much...:devil:

justfloatn
07-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Well, I know why I went. Thats where all the familiar faces are.
Have you actually met any of them?? I can't get into B.S.'n with the Havasu group when I'll never meet a single one of them.
Side note. Sweet Sanger Hydro. That should be your Avi..:D

Jordy
07-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Not exactly true. They were pretty much forced to go when Unkie Larry came on and banned a bunch of them, not to mention the board being down for 3 months or so.
That kind of left a bad taste in many peoples mouth. Combine that with columns in the magazine regarding the forum, and there you have it. ;)
I can't get into B.S.'n with the Havasu group when I'll never meet a single one of them.
We know, you have to physically be able to swing off of peoples' nuts, not just on the internet. ;)

thatguy
07-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Have you actually met any of them?? I can't get into B.S.'n with the Havasu group when I'll never meet a single one of them.
Side note. Sweet Sanger Hydro. That should be your Avi..:D
Duly noted, and I am changing it now! Thanks, it is an original 5 rib. Just bought it.

FOXMAN
07-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Like the new avatar also...