PDA

View Full Version : I Feel So Stupid-What Is A "Tool"?

damdonzi
06-30-2008, 05:39 AM
When someone calls someone else a "tool" on a forum what does that mean? When someone puts in their signature "no tools" I always thought it meant that they didn't carry any hand tools; Does that mean something else??:idea:

Show-n-go h2o
06-30-2008, 07:07 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TOOL

damdonzi
06-30-2008, 07:53 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TOOL "People who listen to Avril Lavigne are tools":D :supp: Thanks for the cool link. I googled chat room slang but didn't find it.:)

deltaAce
06-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Tool?
I thought it was a guy that has a pet name for his penis!:rolleyes:

thatguy
06-30-2008, 08:50 AM
When someone calls someone else a "tool" on a forum what does that mean? When someone puts in their signature "no tools" I always thought it meant that they didn't carry any hand tools; Does that mean something else??:idea:
Tool = dick.

damdonzi
06-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Tool = dick. Tell that to the Lake George Donzi guys who have "no tools" for their signature line!:eek: :(

MadPoodle
06-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Carl, it's called sarcasm..
I believe wikepedia can help you with the definition of that.... :D :D
And you would have to actually attend an event or two to understand it.. :) :sleeping: :)

thatguy
06-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Tell that to the Lake George Donzi guys who have "no tools" for their signature line!:eek: :(
LOL! :D :D
Although I carry a basic tool box with me, I also allow "no tools" in my boats. :D

MadPoodle
06-30-2008, 06:16 PM
I thought I read where you invited dd for a ride?
Anonymous tool :D :D

bluellama
07-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Tell that to the Lake George Donzi guys who have "no tools" for their signature line!:eek: :(
Actually Carl, it's the North East Donzi Club, not the Lake George guys, specifically MattyBoy and myself.
While it could thought of as our wishes to avoid a "sausage party" on our boats, it's original meaning was our desire not to have to associate with a$$hats, either online, or at events. :D :D

Fishbone
07-01-2008, 05:05 AM
Actually Carl, our desire not to have to associate with a$$hats, either online, or at events. :D :D
Are you calling Carl a a$$hat? Don't sound like sarcasm to me.

bluellama
07-01-2008, 05:25 AM
Are you calling Carl a a$$hat? Don't sound like sarcasm to me.
Why would you think that, I've never called Carl a tool...
It all started at an event a long time ago. It was a dockside joke that gained legs each passing year.
TrippleDigits would be a prime example of an online tool.

MadPoodle
07-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Carl, it's called sarcasm..
I believe wikepedia can help you with the definition of that.... :D :D
And you would have to actually attend an event or two to understand it.. :) :sleeping: :)
See above....
Carl knows us well enough from Donzi.net to realize we don't pussyfoot around :) :) :) :idea:

damdonzi
07-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I know Blue isn't calling me an azzhat, he and MP are my Donzi bros. That is really funny though because I took the no tools thing literally, like meaning that you don't carry any hand tools:) :)

thatguy
07-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I know Blue isn't calling me an azzhat, he and MP are my Donzi bros. That is really funny though because I took the no tools thing literally, like meaning that you don't carry any hand tools:) :)
What a tool!! :D :D :D (Just Kidding!!)

damdonzi
07-02-2008, 06:47 AM
What a tool!! :D :D :D (Just Kidding!!) At least I have a tool, and a large tool at that!:p

thatguy
07-02-2008, 07:57 AM
At least I have a tool, and a large tool at that!:p
Touche!