PDA

View Full Version : LHC Alarm Co.

czarmarz73
06-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Anybody here have any recomendations for an alarm system here in LHC? Was looking at the ADT and Brinks websites and seems install for a unit is about a c-note and montly charges are $35. Does that seem like a decent price?

RVRGIRL
07-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Try Western Alarm company. We use them for our Nursing home in Havasu.

Havasu1986
07-02-2008, 11:53 AM
I would use someone local. ADT doesn't have anyone. Last year I had to wait a whole day for someone to come from Prescott. :mad:

summerlove
07-04-2008, 12:24 PM
call mohave Integrated. They will set you up nicely. Also, or s few $ more you can have them set up your a/c for remote activation. It's great to walk into a cool house!

Old Man Havasu
07-06-2008, 03:17 PM
call mohave Integrated. They will set you up nicely. Also, or s few $ more you can have them set up your a/c for remote activation. It's great to walk into a cool house!
Western was a complete cluster F**K with thier installation. Missed and late appointments, system failed I told them to bail!

Riveratz
07-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Anybody here have any recomendations for an alarm system here in LHC? Was looking at the ADT and Brinks websites and seems install for a unit is about a c-note and montly charges are $35. Does that seem like a decent price?
That is about correct. The systems I use cost you more upfront but the monitoring is just 7.95 a month. (They can keep it low because I am not charging them a kickback)