PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront Delta Living

Pack Up N Boogie
06-30-2008, 07:56 PM
My wife and I were lucky enough to find a house in the California Delta on the water. We absolutely love it accept that our neighbors are not the boater friendly type.
Well, low and behold the neighbors house is being sold and at less than market value if you know what I mean. If any of you would like to live near Garlic Brothers in Stockton and have deep water access please respond.
Boating is a great hobby and lifestyle but you have to be interested.
The house in on the Brookside side of 14 Mile Slough.
Regards,
:)

TCHB
06-30-2008, 08:00 PM
How much?

deltaAce
06-30-2008, 08:01 PM
How far are you from Windmill Cove, Lost Isl?

Pack Up N Boogie
06-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Bank owns it now. Likely 480-525k and only 15 to 20 minutes to Lost Isle depending on what you are driving. Closer to Ski Beach and Windmill. Look at google earth to get a perspective.

billet racing
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
My brother has 65 acres about 2 miles south of the Ryde Hotel on Grand Island. He is a happy man
Jerry

Pack Up N Boogie
06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
i Know the neighborhood. Nice place.

sam pioske
07-04-2008, 07:48 AM
My brother has 65 acres about 2 miles south of the Ryde Hotel on Grand Island. He is a happy man
Jerry
I assume Ryde Hotel is the current name of the Myers Mansion on Grand island ? My Grandfather inlaw and his wife built that in early 1920s
Thier [Myers] daughter inlaw was at the resturant many years ago and showed the owners -the in wall hidden safe and still was able to open it ! My son has a couple of marble busts from the mantle and a Persion rug from the mansion. It was built from Asparagus farming went on bad times and the lawyers busted them. Thought you might find some third hand information interesting i hope. Sam