PDA

View Full Version : New Deckboats!!!!!!!!!!

slowneasy
07-10-2008, 08:19 AM
These new Deckboats are incredible! Props to Eliminator, and that awesome Barracuda! Anyone have more pics of these things? I think I just fell into the Deckboat market! All and any info would be appreciated. Thanks

HTM2
07-10-2008, 11:43 AM
HELLO,
THIS IS HTM2, NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW THIS OR NOT BUT WE HAVE AWESOME DECK BOATS, THEY ARE GREAT FOR THE FAMILY AND SPEED, THEY ARE COMING IN 27,7FT
YOU CAN SEE ONE ON OUT HTM2 WEB SITE WWW.HIGHTORQUEMARINE.COM

davcrain
07-10-2008, 08:16 PM
That boat is awesome.....Check it out on www.eliminatorboat.com

slowneasy
07-11-2008, 05:24 AM
That boat is awesome.....Check it out on www.eliminatorboat.com
I agree! I will be out there in CA to check them out real soon. I have to wait though on this new Barracuda. I never really paid attention to deckboats before, but now I think I spend about three hours a day on the internet! I always thought of them as wanna be pontoon boats. My mind has drastically changed. I've narrowed my options down to those boats. Unless there is a used, low hour Howardsportdeck out there for sale?
Anyone know why there isn't any used Howardsportdecks for sale?
Are there not that many made?

Todd969
07-11-2008, 05:49 AM
I agree! I will be out there in CA to check them out real soon. I have to wait though on this new Barracuda. I never really paid attention to deckboats before, but now I think I spend about three hours a day on the internet! I always thought of them as wanna be pontoon boats. My mind has drastically changed. I've narrowed my options down to those boats. Unless there is a used, low hour Howardsportdeck out there for sale?
Anyone know why there isn't any used Howardsportdecks for sale?
Are there not that many made?
Most of the deck boats are really nice.
If you want some Barracuda info go to the Cats and Tunnels section. Also ask people that currently own different makes what they think.
Best of luck narrowing it down..... Tough choices ahead!:)

bigjack1129
07-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Im new here to Hot Boat, but I saw this topic and had to post a reply. I was in the market for a family boat and started searching the deckboat market. I think I went to every manufacturer and decided on Howard. My boat just came out of the mold and will be Havasu ready at the end of July. It came down to Cobra's Python, Eliminator Fun deck and Howard. At the end of the day, customer service and company history sold me. The guys at Howard are awesome and they build a hell of a boat. From what I hear there arent that many Howards for sale, because people that own them... Love Them! Just my opinion, but I did my research before spending all that money.

riverracerx
07-12-2008, 10:39 AM
You won't be disappointed in the Howard. Very nice boat.