PDA

View Full Version : Help with posting photos.

HavaPaul
07-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Been swimming around looking for help posting pics. What am I doing wrong.
When I click on the insert image tab. the URL that I enter is the URL that i get from My list of attachments ( right clicking for properties).
Heres what I get.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45994&d=1215903816

SummitKarl
07-14-2008, 07:25 AM
I saw you pulling off the lake yesterday, h95 heading north at Palo verde S.
I had to stop for a second and realize my boat was locked up safe and sound:D
BTW, I got the sleekcraft stickers made for the side of the boats that match the Almond color of the sides...if you want any.
we really need to hook up and parade our boats through the channel:D
I know of (3) other real clean ones 83-87 models in town, I think we should schedule a Ambassador day on the lake:D

Ziggy
07-14-2008, 08:43 AM
I saw you pulling off the lake yesterday, h95 heading north at Palo verde S.
I had to stop for a second and realize my boat was locked up safe and sound:D
BTW, I got the sleekcraft stickers made for the side of the boats that match the Almond color of the sides...if you want any.
we really need to hook up and parade our boats through the channel:D
I know of (3) other real clean ones 83-87 models in town, I think we should schedule a Ambassador day on the lake:D
Don't let him know you have an aggressive dog......

gigamurph
07-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Been swimming around looking for help posting pics. What am I doing wrong.
When I click on the insert image tab. the URL that I enter is the URL that i get from My list of attachments ( right clicking for properties).
Heres what I get.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45994&d=1215903816Have da same problem on most of da sites da gig frequents. Sooooo; here's what da gig does.
1) Find da desired URL ya wanna post.
2) Copy URL.
3) Go to site you're postin' on.
4) Type in .
5) Paste URL in after [img].
6) Type in after URL.
7) VOILA! Ya oughtta have it!
.....and be sure not to forget the ? @ the end. Dat's da ol'-fashioned method and da gig still uses it to da dismay of many. Hope dat helps ya out and lets see dem pix! Oh yeah; some sites don't allow ya to "hot link" to their sites (***boat bein' one of 'em; or @ least uesd to be; ***boat?), so no matter whatcha da, ya can't post anything off of those sites. Just a heads-up.

hkunz
07-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Have da same problem on most of da sites da gig frequents. Sooooo; here's what da gig does.
2) Copy URL.
4) Type in .
6) Type in after URL.
.....and be sure not to forget the ? @ the end. Dat's da ol'-fashioned method and da gig still uses it to da dismay of many. Hope dat helps ya out and lets see dem pix! Oh yeah; some sites don't allow ya to "hot link" to their sites (***boat bein' one of 'em; or @ least uesd to be; ***boat?), so no matter whatcha da, ya can't post anything off of those sites. Just a heads-up.
Like, dude, what's all that mean? Where's the vortex?

gigamurph
07-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Have da same problem on most of da sites da gig frequents. Sooooo; here's what da gig does.
2) Copy URL.
4) Type in .
6) Type in after URL.
.....and be sure not to forget the ? @ the end. Dat's da ol'-fashioned method and da gig still uses it to da dismay of many. Hope dat helps ya out and lets see dem pix! Oh yeah; some sites don't allow ya to "hot link" to their sites (***boat bein' one of 'em; or @ least uesd to be; ***boat?), so no matter whatcha da, ya can't post anything off of those sites. Just a heads-up.".....and be sure not to forget the ? @ the end." is what da gig typed but it should read "....and be sure not to forget the / @ the end." Sorry for any confusion.

gigamurph
07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Like, dude, what's all that mean? Where's the vortex?Dude; no vortex! Votexes make da gig dizzier! :p Just an ol' mind trick taught to da gig by Havasu Dreamin' (da gig thinx) way back when. Have never had any luck with anyone's "Insert Image Tab" buttons. da gig thinx that they put there as jokes. They don't really work.