PDA

View Full Version : Boat club

dabeer222
07-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Looking for family oriented boat / social club. We own a vacation home in Havasu and are looking for other families to hang out with
Thanks

hkunz
07-20-2008, 08:20 PM
LOL, we do the same... Trying to get away from the crazies takes some doing sometimes. As soon as we figure it out, the kids want to go hang in the Channel.
I got a day job this year, so we don't get to Havasu as much as we have in years past, but i know we'll be there over Labor Day, and the week after.

Ziggy
07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Join enough of these boat forums and join in some of the social events and you will make friends, some you will keep others you will not.

dabeer222
07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Join enough of these boat forums and join in some of the social events and you will make friends, some you will keep others you will not.
Thanks for the update. This is all new stuff for me. Where do I go on this site to see more possibilities?
STEVE

dabeer222
07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
LOL, we do the same... Trying to get away from the crazies takes some doing sometimes. As soon as we figure it out, the kids want to go hang in the Channel.
I got a day job this year, so we don't get to Havasu as much as we have in years past, but i know we'll be there over Labor Day, and the week after.
Thanks for the update. This is all new stuff for me. Where do I go on this site to see more possibilities?
STEVE

HDF WATERDOG
07-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Myself and a few other boats usally meet in the Channel the first Sunday thru Wed between 10 and 11 AM. Come on by.

mike37
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
follow the links and you will find some good peeps

dabeer222
07-23-2008, 06:49 AM
follow the links and you will find some good peeps
Thanks for that
Is anyone interested in starting a boating club and or winter desert riding club

HTM2
07-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey There, This Is Htm2 We Just Started A Boat Club And You Don't Have To Own A Htm To Be Part Of It, It Is For Fun And Friendship, We Are Planning Our Trip For The End Of The Season, Like Lake Of The Ozarks, And Trips To Glamis, If Anyone Is Interested, Contact Us On Our New Web Site That Is Under Construction, Or My Space, Htm2boats..... And No We Don't Push Our Boats, Or Service On You,, We Are All Family Here, It Is Fun To Have A Lot Of Friends To Hang Out With On And Off The Lake,, Wens,, Nights We Meet At Javelina's For Taco Night, Than Every Sunday Morning It Is Off To Topock For Breakfast Than Off To The Sand Bar For Some Fun It In The Sun Followed By Dinner At Chey's Just Look For Us On The Htm2 Boats....

dabeer222
07-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Thats good cause we have an Ebbtide. What lake is Javalinas on and what is the website you have
Thanks

HTM2
07-23-2008, 10:41 AM
it is on lake havasu LOL it is a restaurant we meet there, it is in the channel big sign, mexican..
www.hightorquemarine.com ,, just look for us with the HTM shirts on for dinner on wens day nights...

dabeer222
07-23-2008, 10:49 AM
Where do you stay?

Hardly Satisfied
07-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Looking for family oriented boat / social club. We own a vacation home in Havasu and are looking for other families to hang out with
Thanks
We have a trip planed for the weekend of august 14-17 maybe we can hook up for a cold one.

HTM2
07-23-2008, 02:47 PM
hey mike , trying to get a hold of everyone that has an htm can you email me
htm2boats@aol.com trying to start a boat club so we can all meet, I am not sure if we have talked or ? anyway it is easier to talk one on one email,,
thanks

HTM2
07-23-2008, 02:48 PM
we live here

dabeer222
07-23-2008, 03:56 PM
thanks hardly
Where do you hang out in Havasu?

hkunz
07-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Where do you stay?
Our house we bought when the market was up:( We still use the house, but not as much as the last few years, fuel is too high to make the trip for one day of boating....
We probably won't be there until Labor Day unless the boss says different, then we'll be there for a week.

dabeer222
07-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Our house we bought when the market was up:( We still use the house, but not as much as the last few years, fuel is too high to make the trip for one day of boating....
We probably won't be there until Labor Day unless the boss says different, then we'll be there for a week.
Same with us bought in 2006... who knew
We will be there over Labor weekend south side