PDA

View Full Version : need help with a snitch prob

smasher 5000
08-13-2008, 08:45 AM
last fall I bring home this mostrosity of a cruiser rite and the lady cross the street ask when i will take her and hers out on the lake. well the boat had a rotten transom core so no outings as of yet. well this spring i started tearing her down so I could rebuild the inner transom and core. well the little bitch ( I live in a trailerpark rules and all) calls the office everytime I bring the bleeding thing up here and they tell me because she is calling that they have to make me take it back to storage!!! the bitch doesent know that i know that she is ratting on me and acts like everything is great smiles and waves and says hi how are yah and shit and that really pisses me off. so lets get even without going to jail or gettting sued or cought. thanks peoples

IMPATIENT 1
08-14-2008, 08:24 AM
call the landlord, tell him you think she may be dealing outta her place, you see too many people come and go from there at all hours of the nite:D that or a lil liquid glass in her gas tank(gums up everything, including the valves):devil:

smasher 5000
08-14-2008, 10:57 AM
sounds good bro the dealing one she has already done to the lady sown tha street. shes bad news bro bad news! I thought about having them out on the missippi and leave there asses on an island that'l teach her!!

CA Stu
08-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Get her pregnant and then move away.
Thanks
CA Stu

FOXMAN
08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Try nice first. Tell her your just working on it to get it back on the water. Dont want to cause any hard feelings... If that doesnt work, then the gloves come off!!!! I'm a great neighbor. That is untill you F@CK with me!

smasher 5000
08-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Get her pregnant and then move away.
ROTHLMAO.
Tha bitch does have a big rack I think saggers though.

Baja Big Dog
08-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Send her a postcard from the Jerry Springer show, tell her to take a bus for the filming, that should get rid of her for a while..:D :D

RICHARD TILL
08-16-2008, 08:23 PM
when shes gone sometime and under the cover of darkness, take a little gas and a match and burn her out. trailers burn quick. in about 15 minutes they`ll burn from one end to the other. fight fire with fire.

smasher 5000
08-16-2008, 09:20 PM
I got one in on her the other day she had a car ilegally parked on the street the other night so I waited till 4 am and called the cops on her and they came and woke her ass up and made her move it LOL. then today I parked the boat in fornt of my house and let all the niebor kids on it and ecouraged exsesive use of the horns!!! then I posted some of her dirty actions on the local news web site. I also have a bunch of other peoples reven there cars up in front of her house. thanks brothers!

damdonzi
08-17-2008, 04:23 AM
Get the #### out of the trailer park. Been there and done that a long time ago. Never again, I'd rather live in a tent.

HammerDown
08-17-2008, 05:03 AM
when shes gone sometime and under the cover of darkness, take a little gas and a match and burn her out. trailers burn quick. in about 15 minutes they`ll burn from one end to the other. fight fire with fire.
Even if in jest (I would hope so) what the fock kind of advice is that to tell someone on a public forum. Burn some ones home because of a boat, are you serious?
edit >even if the original poster lived in a high dollar gated community vs a trailer park with rules and regulations. If you don't like them...move somewhere else where (you) can do as you please. Don't be vengefully of your neighbors because you want to break the rules set in place.

smasher 5000
08-17-2008, 06:29 AM
Don't be vengefully of your neighbors because you want to break the rules.
good point but this isn't 100 % bout the rules cause that bitch is breaking them rite now as we speek and everytime she calls them on me. its about her not coming to me and letting me know that there is a problem in the first place and then acting as if shes my friend during the whole process!! as for the rules I had an agreement with management on this issue but due to her making them do something about it they had to enforce it. If she would have come to me and told me, we could have made arangements for me to work on my boat when it affected her the least (which I don't see how it affects her at all) and I told her that the otherday but shes one of those whose not happy unless shes causing drama for everyone else . there are a hand full of neighbors who have a problem with her and her inablility to comunicate her true feelings to our faces including the managment. for example shes trying to get this couple kicked out of there home simply becaus she dosen't like the way they look and they don't bother nobody not to mention theyve only been here 1 month and it took her less than a week to start with them... shes making shit up to get the office to **** with them and that is who we are dealing with my friend.

biggraypig
08-22-2008, 04:10 AM
When she leaves go fill all her locks full of super glue.

centerhill condor
08-23-2008, 06:49 PM
When she leaves go fill all her locks full of super glue.
or just a match in the lock....not sooo expensive to repair but does require a little work.
CC

smasher 5000
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
naw all is good now we had a talk an I finnished it up the otherday just in time for laborday weekend!! thanks brothers

hoolign
08-28-2008, 07:37 PM
LMFAO at the remedies here! " burn her out" ?? Moron! Hey i gotta great idea..MOVE! get outta the trailer park Ricky!

smasher 5000
08-29-2008, 07:35 AM
LMFAO at the remedies here! " burn her out" ?? Moron! Hey i gotta great idea..MOVE! get outta the trailer park Ricky!
now thats the best idea yet!!
once I get my degree an start makin some real money i am movin outa here. lesson to all you parents. "don't let ur babies grow up to be trailer trash" LOL

damdonzi
08-31-2008, 04:18 AM
now thats the best idea yet!!
once I get my degree an start makin some real money i am movin outa here. lesson to all you parents. "don't let ur babies grow up to be trailer trash" LOL I don't think anyone is calling you trailer trash but trailer parks want to control every aspect of your life. When I lived in one years ago I needed written permission to plant a plant outside and had to pay $5 a month because I had a caged bird in the trailer:confused: . The remedies here are illegal and over the top. Maybe you can buy a piece of land and put in a well and septic and tow your home there. Good luck with your problem.

76ANTHONY
08-31-2008, 11:30 AM
or just vacuum her keyboard:D