PDA

View Full Version : 82 Sleekcraft Ambassador - Looking for good home

bhillyard
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Beautiful 26 foot SleekCraft day-cruiser. This is one of the original Bruce Nesher built California beauties. New paint, new cockpit upholstery and carpet throughout, freshly rebuilt performance 350 chevy, fresh rebuilt mercruiser lower unit with Mercury 19" pitch Black Max stainless prop. Sleeps four below, seats 6 comfortably in the cockpit. Newer blue bimini top, tonneau cover, icebox, am/fm/cd, Humminbird bottom mapping fishfinder, twin 40 gallon tanks are more than ample for a multi-day vacation on the lake or Delta... This one never fails to draw attention, on trailer or off. She looks and acts like a brand new boat.
I hate to part with it. She has been in the family since new, and has less than 300 hours total time on the boat. Approximately 5 hours on the fresh motor, so it is still in the break-in period. Performance Trailer tandem axle (drive on style), with surge brakes. This lady has always been cared for with lots of love. Never stored wet, always washed after each trip, never run in salt water and stored under cover during the off season.
These in good condition are selling for as high as 25k. I am asking $15000 obo. for the right buyer, or trade for 27+ foot sailboat of similar condition and value.
Please feel free to email me for more information.
Attached pictures were taken on our last trip out over Mother's day weekend this year. This gentle lady never ceases to get attention on and off the trailer. Title is clean, and registration is current through '09.