PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the visitors?

Todd969
09-30-2008, 08:40 PM
:) :D

TOBTEK
09-30-2008, 10:30 PM
everyone is coming back. HH cant change your posts here:rolleyes: :D

HDF WATERDOG
10-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I lurked for almost two years before I posted. It wasn't very friendly back in the old days. Slowly but surely they'll all be back.

John.
10-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I lurked for almost two years before I posted. It wasn't very friendly back in the old days. Slowly but surely they'll all be back.
I agree

Cas
10-02-2008, 06:06 PM
I sure hope they ALL don't come back ;)

98 Vector 21
10-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I dont have time to keep up with more than 1 or 2 boards at a time, Maybe my wife is right I may have ADD ?:rolleyes:

HDF WATERDOG
10-03-2008, 01:00 AM
I sure hope they ALL don't come back ;)
Good point.

Mandelon
10-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Lol :d

gigamurph
10-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I sure hope they ALL don't come back ;)http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/gary_huh1.jpg
"Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?" :p

Todd969
10-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I apperciate all the visitors, but would really like to see more activity.
Don't people have fun summer memories to share?
:)
Todd

3queens
10-13-2008, 07:05 PM
it's the old timmers leerking still waiting for something good

Todd969
10-13-2008, 08:21 PM
What is something good? The site is a little slow, but still functions. I kinda like the quiet ( no drama ) around here.
:sleeping:

grads2112
10-13-2008, 09:30 PM
What is something good? The site is a little slow, but still functions. I kinda like the quiet ( no drama ) around here.
:sleeping:
People actually posting about boats.:D

justfloatn
10-14-2008, 07:50 AM
I was thinking the same thing the other day.
The CL motorhome post has around 470 views. Not bad for this site being "dead":idea: I think the individuals in the " HB sucks clicks" are afraid they will get ridiculed if they start posting here.:rolleyes: :D

rshrp2003
10-14-2008, 08:41 AM
once the user/member galleries are back up there will probably be a surge of people back on this site . They will at least want to check out their pics.
Whats taking so long anybody know ?

INFINITEJJ
10-15-2008, 12:46 PM
This is true. I come back every so often just to see what i'm not missing. Pretty much found a couple new homes. It's sad to say that this place is dead, but HB brought that on themselves. Was a member here for a long time, I don't think it will ever be the same over here. Going back to the action at other site. See ya in another 3 months.

98 Vector 21
10-15-2008, 06:58 PM
It has the feel of a retirement board....:sleeping:

Todd969
10-16-2008, 06:28 AM
It has the feel of a retirement board....:sleeping:
Because there's minimal drama, you call it a retirement feeling? Atleast I give people across the world an opportunity to enjoy the lake thru my pictures without the BS of politics,economy and whatever else negative is going on out there.
I like sharing what I can when it comes to the lake\desert. I don't need to post pics, but hope it gives the masses something positive to enjoy.
It's good to see you come around.
Todd

98 Vector 21
10-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Because there's minimal drama, you call it a retirement feeling? Atleast I give people across the world an opportunity to enjoy the lake thru my pictures without the BS of politics,economy and whatever else negative is going on out there.
I like sharing what I can when it comes to the lake\desert. I don't need to post pics, but hope it gives the masses something positive to enjoy.
It's good to see you come around.
Todd
Don't get me wrong! I more than enjoy the pic's that you post... I was never part of the drama on the old H.B., As stated earlier I just don't have the time to keep several boards going at once & keeping up with people. I check in here to see how the other side of my friends are doing! Like You! :D

halfhers
10-16-2008, 08:36 AM
I use to read all the forms for HB and tried to responded to some of them, but you have to be in with someone to be accepted. All those people went to PB, hope to get a fresh start again with you guys...here's some pic's this summer

HDF WATERDOG
10-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Most users ever on, damn, just this AM. Lots of peeps putting their toes in the water.

Todd969
10-16-2008, 03:44 PM
I use to read all the forms for HB and tried to responded to some of them, but you have to be in with someone to be accepted. All those people went to PB, hope to get a fresh start again with you guys...here's some pic's this summer
Welcome.
Nice shots, the upper river never gets old.
Todd

GR$$N$
10-16-2008, 04:18 PM
im new. just started up cuz i thought all the hb people were really nice. invited me in like they knew me for some time. even tho i dont have a boat right now. but i am on the prowl for one:D

twocents
10-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Welcome aboard Gr$$n$. If you like to talk about boats, this is the right place to do it.

GR$$N$
10-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Welcome aboard Gr$$n$. If you like to talk about boats, this is the right place to do it.
thanks!
ive been around em all my life but never officially owned one under my name. so now is the time. gonna start myself off with a flatty most likely

Todd969
10-16-2008, 06:05 PM
thanks!
ive been around em all my life but never officially owned one under my name. so now is the time. gonna start myself off with a flatty most likely
You'll like it for 2 or 3 days and then wish you saved a couple more dollars and found a 21' or bigger v hull...Lots of bargins out there on early 90's models. Have you ever been on Havasu on a summer weekend in a small jet or v-drive?

GR$$N$
10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
You'll like it for 2 or 3 days and then wish you saved a couple more dollars and found a 21' or bigger v hull...Lots of bargins out there on early 90's models. Have you ever been on Havasu on a summer weekend in a small jet or v-drive?
yes i know. they are not the best but they work and its a boat that i can afford. i went to havasu for memorial like a year or two ago on an 18' kona with my buddy. it wasnt the best but still its a boat and we're out having fun and to me thats all that matters. i can pick up a nice flatty right now for under 5k. which i think is good for a first boat. then one day ill be able to move up to the big boys :D

rshrp2003
10-16-2008, 07:46 PM
You have to start somwhere..... soon as you buy a boat . your dreaming about a bigger, badder boat that you want to get next

GR$$N$
10-16-2008, 08:26 PM
You have to start somwhere..... soon as you buy a boat . your dreaming about a bigger, badder boat that you want to get next
well the ladies family grew up with dcbs and magics and i love them boats but for where im at in life and how much money im NOT making. a flatty is perfect for me right now. once i save up and get older. then ill be able to get the bigger and badder ones

Todd969
10-17-2008, 06:27 AM
well the ladies family grew up with dcbs and magics and i love them boats but for where im at in life and how much money im NOT making. a flatty is perfect for me right now. once i save up and get older. then ill be able to get the bigger and badder ones
Where are your manners JR, refer to Heather as your Girlfriend. :D
I know of a few little boats under 5K that will provide the fun you're looking for. Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you find one.

GR$$N$
10-17-2008, 08:48 AM
Where are your manners JR, refer to Heather as your Girlfriend. :D
I know of a few little boats under 5K that will provide the fun you're looking for. Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you find one.
haha. its more like a fiance now just with no ring. she's living with me at my house right now. thats why were lookin for a place in az. its too small here. haha. but ok thanks a bunch. if you know anyone that will buy my truck or give me a 5000 dollar boat and like 4000 cash then let me know. im asking 10k for it but open to offers.and im thinkin about throwing the nitrous in it for the buyer since i want it gone so bad. haha
but ill let you know. thank you so much

John.
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Don't people have fun summer memories to share?
:)
Todd
nothing broke this summer!