PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Nordic! Top Notch Customer Service!

frdvschvy
10-14-2008, 07:14 PM
All I can say is that I am VERY impressed. Kind of a long story, so bear with me...Took delivery of our Nordic deck boat a couple weeks ago and it had some small things that needed to be addressed. We knew ahead of time that they did not have any time to address the issues before we wanted to take delivery and that there would be a few minor things. We used it the weekend we picked it up and then dropped it back off at Nordic in Havasu with the list of items needing attention.
One of the things on the list was that the interior looked a little dingy from the time it spent at one of their dealers in the bay area. There were also two small cuts on the interior that I had asked them to fix. When I picked the boat up again this past Saturday morning the first thing they told me is that they wanted me to bring the boat back on Monday after using it for the weekend so that they could have some more time to get the interior looking better. Told them no problem and I would gladly drop it back off on Monday.
I tried scrubbing the interior myslef before dropping it back off but it still looked a little dingy. I also noticed that the two small cuts in the interior were not fixed to my satisfaction. This was all pointed out to them when I dropped the boat off yesterday. I asked that they simply spend some time scrubbing the interior to brighten it back up and re-upholster the two cushions that had the small cuts.
Got a call about 1 hour ago from their head upholstry guy. They were not happy with the way it was cleaning up so decied to take it all out and redo ALL of the interior! They wanted to know what colors I would like to use and what kind of design I would like! I was blown away! I had simply asked to clean it really good and re-upholster two of the cushions! Talk about going above and beyond to make the customer happy!
The interior is currently mostly white with a few yellow accents and and a single headrest on the rear bench that looks a little out of place. They are going to redo it in white with blue and silver carbon fiber accents. Also eliminating the single headrest plus adding an updated steering wheel that also has silver carbon fiber accents. Again, I am VERY impressed with how they are stepping up on this to make it right!
Can't say enough good things about how great they have treated us so far! If anyone is considering buying a new boat I would HIGHLY recommend taking a close look at Nordic. You will not be dissapointed with the level of service or the quality of the boats!

Todd969
10-14-2008, 07:19 PM
I also own a Nordic and completely agree with you. I am very fortunate since I live in Havasu and know most of the crew there.
Welcome to the Nordic clan.... You got a beautiful boat.
Todd

rshrp2003
10-14-2008, 07:22 PM
thats pretty good . it's nice to see that they took care of you that way

rshrp2003
10-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Show us pics of your boat

frdvschvy
10-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Show us pics of your boat
Here's a few...
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Boat/HavasuOctober010.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Boat/HavasuOctober005.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Nordic/sept13-142009020.jpg
Bimini color has been changed and is now blue and black. Matches the boat better.

frdvschvy
10-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the Nordic clan.... You got a beautiful boat.
Todd
Thanks!

rshrp2003
10-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Man .that is one sweet ride.... is it the 27 lightning . If I was going to get a deck boat that would be the one

justfloatn
10-15-2008, 06:44 AM
Well at least they take care of the "new" boats. Good luck down the road.
I tried three times to get a couple new switches that match the existing and a passenger grab handle that seems to be on every Nordic but mine. All I get is "I'll call you back when I get a min." from the parts guy Mike. One time he even told me he was too busy working on new boats to call back in a couple weeks. I even sent a PM to the owner or manager that posts on PB with no response. I like the boat they just seem to be only interested in taking care of the "New" sales. :(
I had an 8yr old Malibu and was treated like a new owner when I needed parts. Parts were cheaper than any of the catalogs or boat shops and were always in stock. Too bad they only make tow boats.

Music to my Ears
10-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Here's a few...
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Boat/HavasuOctober010.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Boat/HavasuOctober005.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Nordic/sept13-142009020.jpg
Bimini color has been changed and is now blue and black. Matches the boat better.
Were you at the Turtle this past Saturday? Looked like your boat and I wanted to say hello, but didn't know which one you were. Anyway, nice boat and as Todd said, welcome to the Nordic clan.

HALLETT BOY
10-15-2008, 09:54 AM
How come people are wearing long sleaves in those pics ? is it that cold now ?

Music to my Ears
10-15-2008, 12:23 PM
How come people are wearing long sleaves in those pics ? is it that cold now ?
It was this past Saturday. It's warmed some since then.

riverracerx
10-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Old management or new management I have always had great dealings with Nordic. We loved both of ours.
Great looking boat, by the way.

Nordic-Corona
10-15-2008, 01:44 PM
In reply to the post about Nordic "Parts" and Customer Service... All us here at Nordic Boats USA are ready and more than willing to help you! We are very sorry if you have not received the "parts" you needed or return phone calls, as requested. Please feel free to call us here in the Nordic Corona office and we will make sure we take good care if you. Again, we are all very customer driven and focused, so we are sorry if you have not received the proper customer care.
When we talk “live”, I would like to review all the details of your situation. We are committed to all our Nordic Customer's.
Please call us @ 951-734-3030 M-F 9AM – 6PM

frdvschvy
10-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Were you at the Turtle this past Saturday? Looked like your boat and I wanted to say hello, but didn't know which one you were. Anyway, nice boat and as Todd said, welcome to the Nordic clan.
Yep, we were there for a little while on Saturday. You could have just yelled out that somebody ran into it and you would have found me real quick :eek:

justfloatn
10-15-2008, 02:31 PM
In reply to the post about Nordic "Parts" and Customer Service... All us here at Nordic Boats USA are ready and more than willing to help you! We are very sorry if you have not received the "parts" you needed or return phone calls, as requested. Please feel free to call us here in the Nordic Corona office and we will make sure we take good care if you. Again, we are all very customer driven and focused, so we are sorry if you have not received the proper customer care.
When we talk “live”, I would like to review all the details of your situation. We are committed to all our Nordic Customer's.
Please call us @ 951-734-3030 M-F 9AM – 6PM
Thank You and I'll up-date my post on the outcome. :)
To clarify, I have never been able to get a call back with pricing to even place an order parts.
I just spoke with Jack @ Nordic and it seems Mike is no longer there. I'm sure it 's due to lack of working.
Jack is going to take care of getting me the parts I need.
So far the service is a lot better.:D

ecm
10-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Jack is a stand up guy and I am sure he will get you what you need.