PDA

View Full Version : Impellor change jg

jstwkd
05-14-2002, 08:25 AM
IS THIER ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CHANGING OUT MY A IMPELLOR TO AN B 12JG

AGGRESSOR JETS
05-16-2002, 10:36 AM
Yes why are you changing it. what cut is it and what are you after.

joe
05-16-2002, 11:36 AM
I have a berk 12jc with an A impeller I want to put a aggressor AA impellor in it. The boat is a mini day cruiser 21 it has a olds 455 im going to make some changes to engine and I want to keep rpm down will it work thanks joe

apollo74
05-16-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by joe:
I have a berk 12jc with an A impeller I want to put a aggressor AA impellor in it. The boat is a mini day cruiser 21 it has a olds 455 im going to make some changes to engine and I want to keep rpm down will it work thanks joe
i was thinking of doing the same with my 18' apollo with the 455 and berk jc, but am concerned about loosing top end. the only mods i plan for motor are performer intake, slightly more cam, and exhaust logs instead of stock cast manifolds. trying to keep it simple-will i lose top end? oh, have top loader and place diverter.

AGGRESSOR JETS
05-17-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by joe:
I have a berk 12jc with an A impeller I want to put a aggressor AA impellor in it. The boat is a mini day cruiser 21 it has a olds 455 im going to make some changes to engine and I want to keep rpm down will it work thanks joeJoe you will drop about 400 RPMs,(on Current Motor Prior to change) your cruise speeds will drop in RPMs,
hole shot much stronger, will drop top end,should not be more than 2MPH, Fuel efficency should go way up. Dave