PDA

View Full Version : "UNDER AND ALONE" Good Reading!!!

Not So Fast
03-10-2006, 04:25 PM
I just finished the story of William Queen titled "UNDER & ALONE and all I can say is the guy has BIG HUEVOS. Reported to be his true story of going undercover in the Mongols and becoming a full patch. Compelling story to say the least, recommended reading for sure :cool: NSF

RUSSO
03-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Great Book....i Am Reading A Wayward Angel Right Now...good Stuff

Not So Fast
03-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I'll try that next, thanks, "STREET JUSTICE" the story of Chuck Zito was very good also. Ex president of the New York Hells Angels :cool: Happy reading!! NSF

Racer277
03-10-2006, 04:42 PM
I'll try that next, thanks, "STREET JUSTICE" the story of Chuck Zito was very good also. Ex president of the New York Hells Angels :cool: Happy reading!! NSF
That was one of the better ab's I've read.
Boy, does he drop a lot of names...

Not So Fast
03-10-2006, 05:45 PM
At least he gave one of my favorite actors, Mickey Rourke, good props for being a pretty tough, stand up guy although he didn't last too long against Zito. As Howard Stern says, he's the baddest of the bad. Good story no doubt :cool: NSF

Kilrtoy
03-10-2006, 06:09 PM
cant wait to get a copy and read it...
Also labryinth, SPELLING MAY BE WRONG
By RUSSELL POOLE
Incredible book as well
and most of you will recall alot of the facts and stories in this book...

Not So Fast
03-11-2006, 06:35 AM
cant wait to get a copy and read it...
Also labryinth, SPELLING MAY BE WRONG
By RUSSELL POOLE
Incredible book as well
and most of you will recall alot of the facts and stories in this book...
As a motor cop I would think you might enjoy and appreciate both of these books. As for William Queen, AKA Billy St. John, ATF undercover agent, it was understandable that after 2 years of being deep undercover his loyalties became clouded, but in the end he made the right calls. One brave dude :cool: NSF