PDA

View Full Version : Ruhhh Rohhhhh

topless
03-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Damn I'm dangerous. I just bought my boyfriend this really cool knife and tried to show him him that i could defend myself with it................well there is blood all over the kitchen and front porch. I think I'd stay away from me if I were him. I swear it was an accident.............I gotta go now........might need a quick trip to the ER. Oh and it is only on his hand and not life threatening.

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Damn I'm dangerous. I just bought my boyfriend this really cool knife and tried to show him him that i could defend myself with it................well there is blood all over the kitchen and front porch. I think I'd stay away from me if I were him. I swear it was an accident.............I gotta go now........might need a quick trip to the ER. Oh and it is only on his hand and not life threatening.
Got any pics?

topless
03-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Got any pics?
No, at this moment, I don't think he wants me near him. I'll get the camera and see what I can do. . i really feel bad kind
of.

RiverOtter
03-11-2006, 06:07 PM
No, at this moment, I don't think he wants me near him. I'll get the camera and see what I can do. . i really feel bad kind
of.
That'll teach him to step out of line :220v:

phebus
03-11-2006, 06:27 PM
I know Topless is your screen name, but is Laurena Bobbit your real name? :2purples: :eek: :2purples:

cxr133
03-11-2006, 06:47 PM
IM callin 911 right now..
california is a zero tolerance state!!!! :p
you might want to change your story before you hit the ER

topless
03-11-2006, 09:24 PM
IM callin 911 right now..
california is a zero tolerance state!!!! :p
you might want to change your story before you hit the ER
Uhhhh...........self defense????? (he super glued it shut and that was not my recomendation either but at least there is no police report) Really, I was showing him my self defense skills. I hope he warns all his criminal friends that I am dangerous.

Ziggy
03-11-2006, 09:34 PM
sounds more like you warned him and not his friends......;)
Now tell us again what happened to you ex.... :crossx: :)

Forkin' Crazy
03-11-2006, 09:42 PM
So you have (a) boyfriend? :)

hoolign
03-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Uhhhh...........self defense????? (he super glued it shut and that was not my recomendation either but at least there is no police report) Really, I was showing him my self defense skills. I hope he warns all his criminal friends that I am dangerous.
Mugger..." gime your money bitch!"
Top" No!
mugger : Gimme your money or else!
Top , " did I stutter ...NO!
Mugger" you gonna get it bitch!
Top " Oh realy ....give your weapon for a minute please"
Mugger: " well since you said please,,here...
Mugger" .wait a sec ..arent you Topless from HB???
gimme that back!" I aint into bleeding tonight"
:D
:D

topless
03-12-2006, 07:19 AM
It happened really fast
I said... this is how I'd hold it
He said ....what if I did this?
I showed him what I'd do. Now he's afraid of me. I think it's his fault.

JetBoatRich
03-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Oh and it is only on his hand and not life threatening.
Easy for you to say :rolleyes:

topless
03-12-2006, 07:57 AM
It's a little swollen this morning and he still won't let me near him. Should I cook him a really good breakfast or just carry the knife around all day?

topless
03-12-2006, 07:59 AM
So you have (a) boyfriend? :)Ya mean besides you?

Forkin' Crazy
03-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Ya mean besides you?
LOL!!! Luv ya anyway!!! :)

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2006, 12:23 PM
It's a little swollen this morning and he still won't let me near him. Should I cook him a really good breakfast or just carry the knife around all day?
Glad to hear he is still alive. :)