PDA

View Full Version : ** Have Connection for Upholstry Guy in SD! **

Hotcrusader76
05-09-2002, 11:06 AM
If anyone is interested, I have a guy here in San Diego that performs awesome interior work on boats. He is currently covering mine with new foam and premier grade marine vinyl. He is only charging $700.00 and that includes the material (about 15 sq/yrds).
He works out of his garage and is licensed. Awesome guy and is very polite and courtious. He is doing a priority job on my boat for advertisement and is willing to give a break for future boaters.
Can't beat that price for new foam/15 sq/yrds, and a friendly guy who prides his work.....Very clean shop!
Email tpcracing76@hotmail.com for more info.

froggystyle
05-09-2002, 07:59 PM
Is his name Mike by any chance? And does he know me?
Considering our similar occupations, it may be the same guy who did my Daytona...

Hotcrusader76
05-09-2002, 08:03 PM
Sorry bro...This guy is Juan...lives off the 905...Awesome work...and honest living...just good ole' San Diego!

triple x tx
05-09-2002, 09:23 PM
wouldnt it be cheaper to take your boat to tj?

Hotcrusader76
05-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by triple x tx:
wouldnt it be cheaper to take your boat to tj?
Bro.....First off....Getting there is a chore let alone making it back....specially on their streets.
I had my past show truck done there, but I removed the seats and took them in. I know that's what you mean...LOL...But the guy who used to do my work in Tia Jauna is gone...probably after the latest cartel bust or something...but he did good work also. But after the Sept.11 event, I believe it would be who of us to keep our money within the family of us Americans. We can all prosper from each other, so I have no problem paying someone here to do my work...Sorry bro...I am too Patriotic sometimes..."Don't mess with Texas!" LMAO!
[This message has been edited by Hotcrusader76 (edited May 09, 2002).]