PDA

View Full Version : Froggystyle it was

Johnwithjm
08-20-2002, 04:38 PM
Froggystyle it was good to finally meet you today. How did your little project come out? :cool:

RiverDave2
08-20-2002, 11:14 PM
Ya hooked up with Froggy today eh?
Did he show ya his unique little setup?
What did ya think?
RD

Johnwithjm
08-21-2002, 06:52 AM
Yes I did RD. That is a nice set up. I heard he put you to work. I am going to run a setup like that soon. Winter project.

Froggystyle
08-21-2002, 07:20 AM
It was really good finally meeting you too! It is always great putting a face to a name. What is weird is hanging around for a couple of minutes before "who they are" comes out. The look of realization on your face had to have been similar to mine when I told you "I'm Froggy..." hehe.
Dave does nice work, and I am going to post some pictures of the whole thing later this week when the camera gets back from the river. Really nice work, and trippy pictures.
The only problem with RD is you have a tough time getting him to "just do it". He is more of a "measure 50 times, cut once" type of person. wink I guess that is what separates the machinists (RD) from the grinders (Froggy)!
I'm a big fan though, and gotta get to work because I am juggling two projects today.
Good meeting you though!

RiverDave2
08-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Johnwithjm:
Yes I did RD. That is a nice set up. I heard he put you to work. I am going to run a setup like that soon. Winter project.Lemme know if I can be of any help! Since your local and all. I plan on hitting you up for some help after... well ya know.
RD

TOBTEK
08-21-2002, 03:06 PM
RiverDave2:
Johnwithjm:
Yes I did RD. That is a nice set up. I heard he put you to work. I am going to run a setup like that soon. Winter project.Lemme know if I can be of any help! Since your local and all. I plan on hitting you up for some help after... well ya know.
RDHey, check it out.....Dave's stars are comming back :o ! Mine keep going away :confused: