PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend = MY B-DAY!!!!

Hallett19
08-20-2002, 03:28 AM
Well, its that time of year again when I get that dumb song sang to me and I get to drink my face off and turn 24 and eat cake all in the same day !!!! Thats right, the martinez rally for labor day weekend is a decoy for my birthday bash. I know its not going to make anyone who already isnt going to martinez to go, but if I have any say in it, you will come down and party. Rest assured the crew will represent strong (as always)and we will party till the sun comes up, or at least be up untill the sun comes up. Sept 4th is the day my momma slanged me into this world and that is the day I ritualisticaly drink alot, giddy up!!! wink

69 Elim
08-20-2002, 07:22 AM
happy B-day.
someday I need to get down to some of those so-cal lakes & the river.

78Eliminator
08-20-2002, 08:39 AM
Hallett19:
Sept 4th is the day my momma slanged me into this world and that is the day I ritualisticaly drink alot, giddy up!!! wink "Slanged" you? Well, if you don't vomit it wont be a birthday. IMHO, your birthday is a day to guage your alcohol limit. Let's see how much you can drink before your stomach gently reminds you that you have reached your limit.

PICKLEtheLOAD
08-20-2002, 09:04 AM
hey brutha, it may be time for you to earn the oft coveted and highly elusive varsity jersey that weekend. I say to you Happy Birffday, and good luck my friend, good luck. :p

Lightning
08-20-2002, 09:13 AM
May the force be strong on your birthday. I can't wait to see the pictures after that weekend - it's going to be out of control and silly. :D :D :D

Hallett19
08-20-2002, 09:58 AM
I'll tell you right now that you can bet on me not puking, that is where the smart money is my friends. I have not prayed to that god in a long time and by all that I hold dear I will not do it on my birthday. Now, I am not saying I will go drink to drink with some of you filty alcoholics (78 Eliminator and PTL especially), I am just saying I wont blow chunks. Justin, are you really coming down or is this the same kind of "executive decision" you made for CBBB ? And your cousins better be good looking (and girls)and not alcoholic drug fiends like you who spontaniously combust!!! Well, I will lay off you guys for now, but be afraid of me at the sandbar, be very afraid :)

78Eliminator
08-20-2002, 10:09 AM
Hallett19:
Now, I am not saying I will go drink to drink with some of you filty alcoholics (78 Eliminator and PTL especially), I am just saying I wont blow chunks. :) Oh yes you will.......

Jordy
08-20-2002, 10:11 AM
That sounded an awful lot like a challenge to me...

MellowYelloW
08-20-2002, 03:49 PM
whats up hallet?
how ya been? hows miss march? whats your plans for your birthday? i wanna go somewhere but not sure yet? let me know where your gonna be!
brian
well i guess i should read the post before replying....where is martinez? thanks
[ August 20, 2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: MellowYelloW ]

Hallett19
08-20-2002, 04:18 PM
Martinez is just outside of Yuma A.Z. Its easily accesible from SD, but we are all going to be there!! Check us out man, I havent seen you since that time your boat was messed up in havasu when we were shooting Wild On E! Martinez is good because jets rule out there and the water is never choppy and they have a BAD ASS sandbar.
[ August 20, 2002, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]