PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Jamboree

wildbillg
07-20-2002, 05:04 PM
Just thought I would throw up a few pic of the Nordic Jamboree... 'll try to get mor up tommarow or so.... have to go to the dinner now and take some more pics.........
Water and weather were great and Jokers Wild Promtions has done a FANTASTIC job so far......
Havasu Hot Shots (http://www.havasuhotshots.com) Just remember this is a new site and is still in the midst of being created..
Thanks
[ July 20, 2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: wildbillg ]

andy01
07-21-2002, 10:41 PM
We were there!! Had a blast! Might put up some pics tomorrow, we just rolled in. Jokers Wild know's how to do!!!!

Party Cat
07-22-2002, 06:37 AM
I'll echo RR & RD's comments, Great time. Now I'm looking forward to the Advantage party in September !!

riverracerx
07-22-2002, 08:19 AM
And always nice to meet new people and put faces to screen names. I had a blast and won some cool stuff. They did a great job for the kids as well. Except me and Cole (my 4 year old) ate it hard on the waterslide deal. Fun but he was bawling for a little while. Woo Hoo I told him and he was fine! My Poker hand sucked pretty bad too.

In2Deep
07-23-2002, 01:21 PM
....Chris, I saw that wipeout with Cole. Impressive recovery. But, you're not supposed to use the kid as a cushion.