PDA

View Full Version : Canyon Lake on the 14th?

XTRM22
09-02-2002, 11:59 AM
Hey how about it you Phoenix guys? Donnie,Mltdwn12, and MidMAgic I can call direct but it would be nice to meet some of you others, JordanPaulk, HuffPower and the rest of the guys that were interested in an Az dragboat club. I'm planning to be at Canyon Sat. morning the Sept. 14th if anybody wants to come out. If you haven't been there in a while, come early when the parking lots are full the ramps are 1 in 1 out only.
Chuck

GofastRacer
09-02-2002, 06:37 PM
Love to hook up with ya but we're headin for the river that day for the "V-Drive Social" for the week!!..If anybody is interested,( I talked to DUCKY about this), I have a set of lights, it ain't state of the art, but WTF, it'll tell who wins and the ET and MPH, just have to get a place to have fun!!!!..... :cool:

B-rad502
09-02-2002, 07:22 PM
Gee, thanks Chuck, what about us?? :(
Probably going this Saturday, the 7th to Pleasant. I think Canyon is a little bit of a haul for us anyways. :rolleyes:

Skaterfast
09-02-2002, 08:07 PM
XTRM22:
Hey how about it you Phoenix guys? Donnie,Mltdwn12, and MidMAgic I can call direct but it would be nice to meet some of you others, JordanPaulk, HuffPower and the rest of the guys that were interested in an Az dragboat club. I'm planning to be at Canyon Sat. morning the Sept. 14th if anybody wants to come out. If you haven't been there in a while, come early when the parking lots are full the ramps are 1 in 1 out only.
ChuckI'm sure you're talking about Canyon lake in Az,but just making sure you're not talking about the one accross from Elsinore???

XTRM22
09-03-2002, 06:01 AM
B-rad502:
Gee, thanks Chuck, what about us?? :(
For the love of Pete, Brad sorry if I hurt your feelings but I didn't think I needed to type everybodies name I know! Besides Canyon is farther then Saguaro and I know you didn't like Saguaro.
SkaterFast, yup Canyon N.of Phoenix In Az. But I still hope to run into you guys at Havasu one more time this year.
Chuck :p

scgms1
09-03-2002, 07:50 AM
I'm sure you're talking about Canyon lake in Az,but just making sure you're not talking about the one accross from Elsinore???
I'd call 'em in the gate, but they have to leave their boats at home if they're bigger than 21. And,...There is that 35MPH speed limit to contend with... wink

Donnie
09-03-2002, 05:29 PM
Hey Chuck that sounds like it might be a good plan.
I was going to ask how come you did not post on the AHBA board but I was just there....DEAD :rolleyes:

midmagic
09-03-2002, 08:47 PM
Can't make it that weekend, Chuck. The Cobra has it's first car show in SoCal on the 14th. Planning on a Havasu trip in mid October, though!

XTRM22
09-09-2002, 07:56 AM
Just pullin this back up to the top one last time. If the weather is nice Sat. morning I'll be at Canyon. I'd post a picture of my boat if I knew how. wink
Chuck

Jordy
09-09-2002, 08:01 AM
I hope the weather is nice. This last weekend was a total waste. No lake time at all. It's raining right now. Which is fine as long as it is sunny by next weekend. Call me selfish but I want lake time dammit.
Jordy :D

B-rad502
09-12-2002, 05:22 PM
midmagic:
Can't make it that weekend, Chuck. The Cobra has it's first car show in SoCal on the 14th. Planning on a Havasu trip in mid October, though!I know I've been harassing you lately, midmagic, but I did want to bring up that the car might top .5 miles or so after your SoCal trip!! From putting it in the trailer and off-loading it!!
Seriously though, I can't wait to see it, sounds sweeeeet! I'm still thinking about the power in Donnie's Z06, that was AWESOME!!