PDA

View Full Version : havasu barney sighting

slowinhavasu
07-31-2002, 06:07 AM
heeee's back.....went by his shop yesterday, and there he was.....first day back....
welcome back barney......c

hack job
07-31-2002, 07:39 AM
welcome back barney!

RiverDave2
07-31-2002, 08:06 AM
Welcome Back Barney! :)
RD

***boat
07-31-2002, 08:20 AM
Immunity Idol? wink

HavasuBarney
07-31-2002, 09:27 AM
***boat:
Immunity Idol? wink LMAO right there! :) :)
It's really good to be back, now hopefully by this weekend I can get my email back up and working also.
If anyone has emailed and not gotton a response, sorry about that, try again after the weekend. :)
Gonna make that Havasu - San Diego round trip in the next 2 days to get the remainder of my tools and possesions and should be back to work full time by Monday.
I missed you guys and being apart of these boards greatly, hope to see you on the water soon!
HB

Hallett19
07-31-2002, 10:02 AM
YO YO YO, what up Barney!!! Good to hear you are back brother. How do you like the new layout? Now you need an avatar. Coming to havasu not this weekend but next with pickle the load, maybe we can get together for a beer. We are staying at Wildbillg's pad.

beached1
07-31-2002, 10:20 AM
Right on Barney! Glad to see your post. Welcome back bro!

spectratoad
07-31-2002, 04:30 PM
Don't know you but hope to meet sometime (probably when I need my boat painted) :) . Welcome back!

Cas
08-01-2002, 12:06 AM
Welcome Back Barney!
While you were out I got to thinking it would be great if you started a "Have Gel Will Travel" thing and I could be your first customer :D
Heck, it would be cheaper to fly you up to NorCal than it would be for me to tow my boat to you.
How about it?
We've got 3 or 4 boats up here in need of your expertise.
Whatcha need to get started? A compressor and a garage? Some tape? a place to stay?
I'm pretty sure we could arrange most anything you'd need.

HavasuBarney
08-01-2002, 05:08 AM
Hey Cas,
That's always an option, perhaps we should talk more on the phone.
When I wanted specfic training, I flew several people from around the country here to do some work, of course Havasu does have some other "draws".
Would need air, shop, housing and enough work to make the trip worth while but I am certainly open to possiblities. The other thing that would work into that equation, is due to the fact that we would not be competing for any work, I'd be happy to train somebody along the way! :)
Perks like females and Heinekins also go along way with persuasion wink
I'll be back tomorrow at the shop, give me a call if your serious about discussing some possibilities!
We are also looking at a second shop in Southern CA now... maybe a 3rd...? eek!
Havasu Barney
1946 Commander Dr.
Lake Havasu, AZ 86403
928-505-8678

flat broke
08-01-2002, 08:01 AM
Welcome back Barney. Best of luck to getting back to work on the boats. BTW, hopefully this winter will look good for a gel job on both of our Spectras.
Chris

CJ
08-04-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey Barn glad to hear your a free man!!! Welcome back! Hope you are back in the "swing" of things soon!
Call me if you need any help.
CJ
714-280-8469

HavasuBarney
08-05-2002, 10:52 AM
Thanks again for the welcome back guys! :)
Still haven't made it out on the water yet, work and moving has gotten in the way. I will be ready by the weekend though.
Hallet19, Wildbill, beer yes, water yes, this weekend, yes yes yes!
When and where should we hook up?
CJ, looking forward to talking with you as soon as I can catch my breath! :)