PDA

View Full Version : What offends you???

DickDanger
09-09-2002, 06:29 PM
Currently, I am taking a Fire Inspector class this week. I was using my laptop in class today, and when my screensaver comes on, I have various pics of peoples boats on there, and the occasional chick licking her breasts..so the instructor says to me "You know, I really like the pics on your laptop, but someone could be offended." There are no females in the class at all. So I ask: what offends you? Here is mine...PEOPLE THAT ARE OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING!!!! This world has such thin skin, it makes me sick. There is something out there that offends everyone if they look hard enough. The only way that I wont offend someone is if I never leave the house...then again, my pets would probably be offended that I was spending so much time at home!!!!
Soooo, let's hear yours. -DD Out
[ September 09, 2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

09-09-2002, 06:40 PM
People who smoked for 20 years & quit & all they do now is complain or start coughing when someone is smoking around them.

got river?
09-09-2002, 06:43 PM
DickDanger:
and the occasional chick licking her breastsDD...I love that part...the occasional chick!

502procharger
09-09-2002, 06:44 PM
Chicks who don't shave their box, people who try to be politically correct to the point where they are afraid to speak their mind. Censorship of any kind. People who look down on other because they do not make enough money or are down on there luck. People who feel they are better than you and have never worked a hard day in there life. Osama binladdin (cocksucker). Anyone with a faster boat than me lol

NashvilleBound
09-09-2002, 06:55 PM
People with no common sense. What is it nowadays??? Some people are just a waste of skin! Dumb as dirt, I see it everyday. Krappy drivers all the way to --lets try to look for our checkbook BEFORE we need it at the register. Oh and PWC's. Federal agents in my house...sorry guys, had to go there. 502P...Sorry, I must offend you (my boat) :D :D :D
[ September 09, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

beached1
09-09-2002, 06:59 PM
Sensitive, pony tail, granola crunching, tree hugging, libral, art fags.

riverliver
09-09-2002, 07:02 PM
Stupid People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
09-09-2002, 07:02 PM
Running out of beer...

lakesmodified
09-09-2002, 07:09 PM
The boating public that is constantly complaining about lake lice! GET OVER IT!!! :D :D :D :D

Donnie
09-09-2002, 07:16 PM
HOT BEER and HAIRY PUSSY :mad: wink

locogringo
09-09-2002, 07:17 PM
that RD hasn't posted a reply here...
when someone just has to pass and geet around you because you drive a big Sport Ute and they don't even get anywhere...
when someone leaves there blinker on...

missboatnam1
09-09-2002, 07:20 PM
im backing ya river liver
"STUPID FRECKIN PEOPLE"
you guys are crackin me up though, this is good!!!

09-09-2002, 07:20 PM
Democrats and everyone who thinks like them offends me, from Grey[out] Davis on down to the bottom of their cesspool. :mad:

Flat Screwd
09-09-2002, 07:21 PM
I am not offended by too many things, even two girls licking each or any thing that requires two women or three women or four women. But I can tell you what pisses me off most of all and that is when somebody trys to PUNK me . You know, take advantage of you because they think they can. Or trys to steem roll you because they have more authority than you.

BK
09-09-2002, 07:23 PM
People who judge others without knowing them. More times than not if you do get to know em you'll feel bad for the things you said when you find out there really not a bad person at all. When it comes to boating its gotta be the lack of ediquette (hope I spelled that right) on the ramp and in the water.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2002, 07:27 PM
I'm offended by guys that ask me what I'm offended by! Talk about GAY! If that's not a touchy feely question I don't what one is! LOL :p
Just giving you grief DD. I can't say that I am offend by much, if anything. However, what bugs me is people that do not take responsibility for their own actions! It's a free country MOFO's! You chose to run the red-light, or speed, or smoke! So don't come crying to me when you get in an accident, get a ticket, or get lung cancer!

Jrocket
09-09-2002, 07:27 PM
NashvilleBound:
People with no common sense. What is it nowadays??? Some people are just a waste of skin! Dumb as dirt, I see it everyday. Krappy drivers all the way to --lets try to look for our checkbook BEFORE we need it at the register.I very much agree with you.And also people that try to be somebody they're not just to impress everyone.

502procharger
09-09-2002, 07:30 PM
nashvill bound,
it's ok pretty much everyone on this board boat is faster than mine. oh well i guess i will have to settle for an 80mph boat filled with differant college hotties every weekend. :p
ok we all hate stupid people, but i have to agree with beached1 dirty hippy, tree hugging,berry eating ,greanpeace punks.
havasu,
there is never an excuse to run out of beer.

beached1
09-09-2002, 07:39 PM
Donnie:
HOT BEER and HAIRY PUSSY :mad: wink Donnie for President!!!

DickDanger
09-09-2002, 07:39 PM
A few more.....
people that judge a book by its cover, i.e, just because someone LOOKS a certain way, dont make assumptions about them (unless they have a mullet)
people that talk down to me....this is the surest way to piss me off...
people that are not honest, and take advantage of others at that other persons expense...
running out of beer.....GUH!!!!
people with no auto insurance
immigrants that pretend they cant speak Americana....habla ingles, dickhead!!!
chicks that wear revealing outfits, and then become offended when you look....hey bitch, do me a favor....go f**k yourself!!!
Whew.....I am just getting started. Where is the infamous RiverDave???? -DD Out

Jrocket
09-09-2002, 07:49 PM
Oh yes definately.The girl that has the 5 grand in boobs and sports the smallest clothes she can catches your eye and gets offended.I hate dem bitches.Or the boyfriend that gets billy badass when you look at her.Those people make me laugh.Must have major inferiority probs....JR
BTW...This is a great venting topic you got going here DD............JR
[ September 09, 2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

396_Z
09-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Plumber butt!
Now thats offensive I tell you. I hate it when I'm sitting down to a nice dinner out and I look up from my meal to admire my wife and over her shoulder I see some fat guys butt crack extending 4" above his belt. Makes me ill...

JetBoatRich
09-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Telemarketing calls!

disco_charger
09-09-2002, 08:17 PM
River Dave offends me!

sandblasted
09-09-2002, 08:17 PM
People that won't shut up, cell phones and crying babies in the movie theater.
Ethnic people that speak perfect english until they have to say their name.
Anyone with a chip on their shoulder. Life is too short to put up with conceited people.
Millionaire sports figures that complain about revenue sharing or charge big bucks for autographs..F**K them.
Anyone who abuses kids.
Myself, about 2 hours after eating a Tommys burger and chili fries...That can be pretty offensive!! :D

502procharger
09-09-2002, 08:23 PM
people who walk into my retail stores, ask to see something that is clearly price marked and say "what kind of deal can you give me on this" you don't walk into walmart and do this bullshit.
people who want something for nothing. people who always have the same thing as you but it always seems to be bigger,faster,stronger than yours. hippies who do not use anti-persperant, bad dog owners, bad parents who let there bastard kids get away with anything if they whine and cry long enough. chicks in nice tight pants, but they still have granny panties on(what a waste) cat's , sorry guys i have two rotties. anyone (even a hot chick) who does not apriciate it when you go out of your way to do something nice for them. women who never ever reach for there wallet to even imply they might pay for something for once. most of all people who tell me i need anger management LOL

lovemyultra
09-09-2002, 08:24 PM
chicks with dicks

HM
09-09-2002, 08:29 PM
Treehuggers who drive SUV's

flat broke
09-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Imigrants who come to this country under the auspices of making a better life for themselves and their families, only to get here, behave exactly how they did in their homeland and exploit our government and our tax dollars. Then they run down the neighborhoods they infest and complain about the situation that in actuality they created.
These same people get on my nerves when I see how their lifestyle and "ethnic variances" have undermined and decayed the moral fabric of finest nation in the world. I would have to say, there is nothing more disturbing to me than walking down the street in areas you remember from your youth, only to realize that you can't read a single sign on the storefronts, let alone find anyone that converses in the official language of our nation.
You can call me a bigot, or whatever other explicative you wish, but the fact of the matter is that in another 2 or 3 generations, the America I remember will only exist in non populous areas such as Kansas and the Dakotas.
Yeah, I think those are the people that offend me the most.
Chris

Floatin'
09-09-2002, 08:48 PM
Recovering Alcoholics that are offended if you crack a cold beer when they are around.
I think it is a weakness not a disease. Cancer is a disease.

502procharger
09-09-2002, 08:56 PM
flat broke.
i could not have said it better myself.

Washed Ashore
09-09-2002, 08:57 PM
Honda's with big spoilers,and bigger tailpipes that think they can beat me to the single lane up the on ramp when pulling!!!The look on their face when I pin it(400hp+ duramax)PRICELESS :D :D :D

Sun burners
09-09-2002, 09:16 PM
Tweekers eek!

GlastronGuy
09-09-2002, 09:33 PM
People who think you can't run an Olds.

502procharger
09-09-2002, 09:45 PM
funny, my rating keeps going down, i guess i pissed one of you off. good :p

beyondhelpin
09-09-2002, 09:48 PM
People who feel they arent responsible for their own action. I stuck my foot under the mower when it was running and sue because it because the mower did not have a warning. Yea I hate idiots too!!
Rude inconsiderate people when driving. Especially when they act like I would never get out of my car and put a cartoon knot on their head. Next time you think it is funny when you cut me when I am pulling the boat.........
Anyone who thinks that I owe them something for something that happened to their ancesters generations ago. First thing I did not do anything so I dont owe you shit! And no one in this country owes you anything, special treatment, money what ever. All you are owed in this country is the chance to make it. What you decide to do with it is your business, just dont cry to me later and say it was my fault.
There probally more things that get under my skin but I also I cant stand people who are whiners!!!

09-09-2002, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by beyondhelpin:
Anyone who thinks that I owe them something for something that happened to their ancesters generations ago. First thing I did not do anything so I dont owe you shit! And no one in this country owes you anything, special treatment, money what ever. All you are owed in this country is the chance to make it. What you decide to do with it is your business, just dont cry to me later and say it was my fault.
BEAUTIFUL I think I'm gonna cry.

Froggystyle
09-09-2002, 10:19 PM
Stupid bitches who let you hold the door open for them, don't say thank you and then take what would have been your place in line.
**** that....

bordsmnj
09-09-2002, 10:25 PM
I hate waiting for a new engine for my boat. i hate when it takes two months instead of two weeks. i hate when the engine lasts 45 freakin minutes! i hate when wanna-be engine builders forget to check for proper clearnces on rod bearings.i hate being cheated on a warenty. i hate still not having a motor.i hate being sidelined all season,i hate litigation!i also hate anul retentive, tree hugging, artsie fartsie,fagget honda driving,u.s.nationals(green card or not)that drive down the price of labor and property values;too slow in the fast lane,too stupid everywhere else and especially when i'm pulling my disfunctional boat(gotta ski some how!)AND ;outta my f@#$%ing mind!!! AND further more! i hate working for the post office with my ex-drinking ,hairy bushed, whiny assed no money having, skimpy clothes and fake tit wearing, condescending-i'm better than you- girlfriend(no dick though)!!!!!..................ahh i feel better now. i really wanted to make it to that pyramid thing too. I THINK I'LL HAVE A SMOKE NOW. (heh,heh,heh)

DickDanger
09-09-2002, 10:55 PM
Towel wearing f**kheads that get upset that they are being profiled in the airports. Hey jackass, it is no secret that MANY middle easterners hate the U.S., so hows about I hold my 1911 to your melon for the duration of the flight?
ANYONE who scammed money from people during the 9-11 tragedy, only to pad their own pockets, and donated nothing.
When I let someone know that "that is a sweet boat" and they reply with "I know". Jerkoff
Gas stations that raise their prices every fu*king spring and summer, and then they go down in the fall. Be honest, and just say "We know you people travel the most between April and September, and we wanna rape you for more money".
Politicians who STILL believe that Americans want to be lied to, and that we honestly believe that they are squeaky clean. Go eat a fat dick, you political f**k.
ANYONE that doesnt agree with Dick Dangers supreme, and always right, opinions!!!! Just kidding!!!
-DD Out
[ September 09, 2002, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

dirtvet
09-09-2002, 11:30 PM
I'm offended because I don't have a MEMBER rating yet! I guess it's just as well, 5 stars wouldent cover it!
:D :D :D
-Steve

ROZ
09-10-2002, 12:57 AM
Nextasex not having enough skin pics :mad: :D wink
Oh yea, and...
Female body Odor. eek!
Sick, huh?
[ September 10, 2002, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Bahner tunnel
09-10-2002, 02:05 AM
People who fly an American flag and buy "rice burners". The old lady who sued Mc Donalds for the coffie being too hot.

maxbowride
09-10-2002, 04:05 AM
I wouldn’t say that it offends me. But it sure pisses me off when I see someone loosing stars because of some venting comments. DD and 502 both dropped a star since this thread started and I for one will not stand here and allow some hairy bush wearing tree hugger OR towel head in the guest room change the rating of the best entertainment on the internet. ***** five stars for everyone who posted here before this post,,sorry RD J/K lol :D
[ September 10, 2002, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: maxbowride ]

NashvilleBound
09-10-2002, 04:46 AM
I agree with almost everything said PLUS...Who the stupid doooooshbag who designed our oil filters UPSIDE DOWN anyways???? I want to be able to change my oil without dripping ANY oil!

JetBoatRich
09-10-2002, 05:40 AM
I agree with maxbowride, that will get him 5!

THOR
09-10-2002, 05:41 AM
I am currently working on another case where a lady (meth addict) was allegedly burned by MDs coffee. That offends me.
Lowered Hondas, Subarus, etc rolling up next to you with all the window down bumpin the $hittiest music imaginable. That offends me.
People not respecting our great country. That really offends me.

superV
09-10-2002, 05:43 AM
FAT CHICS IN BELLY SHIRTS......... :mad:

JetBoatRich
09-10-2002, 05:46 AM
Fat Chicks in Thongs, not only offends me, but can make you sick.

rrrr
09-10-2002, 05:54 AM
People that think the rules aren't for them. Effing cocksuckers going through my marina leaving a huge wake. Inconsiderate bastards standing around the entrances to buildings smoking cigarettes when there are signs all over the place. Move over twenty feet, asshole. I don't care if you smoke or whatever but show some consideration.
Talking on cell phones in movies, that's the closest I've come to kicking someone's ass in a long time. Loudmouthed jerkoffs on airplanes talking incessantly using stupid buzzwords and acronyms trying to sound important while they bump the back of my seat when I'm trying to sleep.
This is just the first part of the "A" list, LOL. Oh yeah, people that bitch about everything. :D :D

Blown 472
09-10-2002, 06:07 AM
Kudos to rrrr, all that and then some. People who drive with their heads up their asses, stopping at the end of the on ramp cuz there are cars coming, learn to merge stupid ****.
People who think they are better than others cuz they make more money.
Dumb boxes getting off big boats at the bar wearing high heels, hey baby how much? :D

Blown 472
09-10-2002, 06:34 AM
Political folks who sell our secrets, lie to us to get in office and dont give a **** about anyone unless they are giving them cash. Making money on their postions, trying to make me feel like an asshole cuz I drive a car but yet they have thousands of shares of oil companies. Sending billions of our tax dollars to support other countrys while our school system sucks. :mad:

Laveyman
09-10-2002, 06:38 AM
Having to stare at the wicked arse on Blown 472's avatar!!! eek! eek! That woman is incredibly HOT!!! Who is she???

spectratoad
09-10-2002, 07:02 AM
ex wives that won't go away!
People who disrespect this country and take advantage of our "melting pot" mentality to get things free instead of working for it. Henc the next one,
I am a poor immigrant who came to this country to better myself and my family, give me free school, free money, extra programs for whatever etc...
WORK FOR IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!! :p

diggler
09-10-2002, 07:09 AM
Layoffs from the high tech sector....
Squeaky brakes on my truck....
Room-mate's weird smell coming from his room....
Heavy traffic....
Trying to fit my SUV in a parking garage with 6'8" clearance....
Cold bathroom floors in the morning....
I'm sure there's more, but I'm getting carried away! :)

Blown 472
09-10-2002, 07:25 AM
My future ex wife :D

beached1
09-10-2002, 07:30 AM
This pisses me off
worth the read, if you care about your freedoms
Laura's Weekly E-Blast!
http://www.LauraIngraham.com
THE TODAY SHOW VERSUS GUNS: WHY WE CARE
For those of you who missed our shows last Thursday and Friday, you missed
hearing my outrage over the interview conducted by NBC’s Matt Lauer last
Thursday with screen legend and probable Alzheimer’s sufferer Charlton
Heston. While Lauer acknowledged Heston’s formidable screen and stage
career in the interview, he devoted most of the second day to grilling Mr.
Heston on his NRA activities and political advocacy on behalf of gun
rights. Lauer’s rather soft tone notwithstanding, his objective was
clear: he hoped to get Mr. Heston to “do an Atwater.” (Near his death
from cancer, the former RNC firebrand recanted some of his campaign
tactics as mean-spirited.)
Lauer and his co-host Katie Couric owe part of their immense popularity to
the apple pie image they sell to the American public. But in reality they,
like most of their liberal, cynical counterparts in the mainstream media,
are completely out of touch with a huge segment of the country. Most
Americans support gun rights, most Americans are troubled by abortion on
demand, most Americans frown on political correctness gone wild, most
Americans trust and like President Bush. Most Americans don’t have
bodyguards or a spread in the Hamptons.
Of course Charlton Heston didn’t take the Lauer bait and was, as his
always is, gracious and gentlemanly. Heston is one of the few remaining
of a bygone era in Hollywood, when being “a star” meant something. Today
people who read Teleprompters for a living are stars. When they interview
other “stars” like Susan Sarandon and Woody Harrelson, they somehow never
get around to challenging their left-wing views. Imagine this scenario:
Barbra Streisand contracts a terrible disease, appears on the Today Show
to raise awareness about the disease. Katie lights in: “Barbra, you have
said some really harsh things about Republicans during your career. Any
regrets?” It would never happen.
It is important to publicize the mainstream media’s blatant anti-gun bias,
especially for the benefit of the vast number of Americans who don’t
follow politics closely enough to be aware of the left-leaning agenda of
the major networks. The Laura Ingraham Show is asking people to mail the
Today Show with their thoughts on the treatment of Mr. Heston. We are
also urging a Today Show sponsor boycott until Lauer apologizes to Mr.
Heston. More than 1,000 Ingraham Show listeners have already sent emails
and letters of protest to Today@nbc.com. Many others have written letters
to the CEOs of GE (NBC’s parent company) and also to the Today Show’s
corporate sponsors—including Ford, Wal-Mart (one of the biggest retailers
of guns nationwide), Pepperidge Farm, Pam cooking spray, Celebrex.com, and
Sears.
The following is a transcript of Lauer’s biased questioning of Mr. Heston
on guns. Be your own judge.
LAUER: What are you most proud of in [the political part] of your life?
Mr. HESTON: I suppose the leadership of the NRA.
LAUER: Why?
Mr. HESTON: I believe in the right to keep and bear arms. Thomas Jefferson
and all those smart old dead white guys that invented the country, that's
what they were in favor of, and so I'll go with him.
LAUER: Have you ever gotten up one morning, read the newspaper or seen the
news, about a particularly horrific crime or event that involved a
shooting and thought, even for a second, 'I may be on the wrong side of
this issue.'
Mr. HESTON: No, I never felt that.
LAUER: Never wavered?
Mr. HESTON: No. Again, I'm on the side of the--the men who invented the
country. They believed in the Second Amendment, and I believe in it, too.
LAUER: Let me read, probably, your most famous quote as the head of the
NRA, standing in front of the convention one year.
Mr. HESTON: Oh, yes.
LAUER: And if you--well, I'll start it, you finish it. How about that? "As
we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom
away, I want to say those words again for everyone within the sound of..."
Mr. HESTON: (From NRA convention) ...my voice to hear and to heed, and
especially for you, Mr. Gore. From my cold, dead hands!"
From my cold dead hands.
LAUER: Received an enormous reaction.
Mr. HESTON: Yes, it did. It did.
LAUER: Still feel that way?
Mr. HESTON: Yes, I do. Yes, I'm--I'm very proud of the fact that I've been
able to be useful to the NRA.
LAUER: You have guns in your home.
Mr. HESTON: Mm-hmm.
LAUER: Is there a concern that if you become of diminished mental capacity
that that could be a problem?
Mr. HESTON: If it becomes a problem, then it has to be dealt with, doesn't
it? But I don't think it will be.
…
LAUER: Let me read you what you said about Bill Clinton.
Mr. HESTON: Mm-hmm.
LAUER: "Mr. Clinton, sir, America doesn't trust you..."
Mr. HESTON: (From NRA pulpit) ...with our health-care system. America
didn't trust you with gays in the military, America doesn't trust you with
our 21-year-old daughters, and we sure, Lord, don't trust you with our
guns.
I'm proud of having said it. I'm also...
LAUER: Speaking about a president of the United States here.
Mr. HESTON: I also was pleased to hear that afterwards he said to his
followers, after the last election when Mr. Gore was defeated, to his
credit, he said, 'It was the NRA and Chuck Heston that did it.'
LAUER: And you're proud of that?
Mr. HESTON: I am.

rivercrazy
09-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Web masters that delete posts

Liberator TJ1984
09-10-2002, 07:58 AM
Chaps my ass to have people buy a shopping cart full of steaks and meat on their welfare ticket..only to see a bankroll in their wallet when they take the card out for the checkout girl....then to top it off climb their sorry freeloading asses into a new vehicle in the parking lot to go home to a government funded housing complex worth 3 times my house which I busted my butt to pay for..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...oh sorry about that ...I forgot ...we owe it to them!!

rrrr
09-10-2002, 08:00 AM
Blown 472:
My future ex wife :D Lemme know when you're done with her..... :D :D

canutowme
09-10-2002, 08:20 AM
femminist, liberals, dudes who like dudes, fat girls who think they are hot, anti gun idiots, gang bangers, anti hunting people, vegitarians, slow drivers in the fast lane, anyone that lives in the u.s. and doesn't speak english, anyone that lives in the u.s. and flys a mexican flag, not bombing the middle east yet, chineese writing everywhere, people who think the confederate flag is a racist symbol, firePERSON or policePERSON instead of fireman or policeman, people who bitch about police brutality then say the cops arent doing enough, and my slow and small boat!

Bahner tunnel
09-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Bartenders who cut you off when your just starting to have fun. :)

Bahner tunnel
09-10-2002, 08:28 AM
When you are 90% through your "Grand Slam " breakfast and you find a hair. :mad: YUK!

09-10-2002, 08:36 AM
Beached1...Two thumbs up!!! Just once I'd like to see the liberal media grill one of their own like they do someone who's political views do not agree with their own. Why is it when they introduce someone who might be a conservative as "....this is conservative John Doe" or "this is John Doe, a right wing conservative." You never hear them say "...This is John Doe, left wing liberal." Another question, Why does Freedom of speech only extend to liberals? Its the liberals who shout down and try to supress anyone that doesn't agree with their politics. This type of crap goes on all the time here in The Bay Area. :mad: :mad: :mad:

502procharger
09-10-2002, 08:46 AM
People, who keep having more kids just to get bigger welfare checks, people who have more kids when they can't take care of the ones they have. Any asshole that is another race and claims this country does not do enough to be sensitive to them, or to help them. Anyone who disrespects our country and the people who fight and die to keep our freedom. Anyone who gets pissed off at racial profiling, get over it ,it is done for a reason. People who get pissed at me and give me shitty star rating just because I speak my mind and am not afraid tell it like it is, they could care less about all the people who I have given good advise to! The list goes on and on.

Slick
09-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Great Topic,
Anti-firearm lobbyists; trendy people who flew American Flags after 9/11 without a flag in site now; call waiting; frivilous lawsuits, immigrants that don't learn english, pay taxes or have car insurance; people who call themselves African-Americans when they can't trace their lineage to Africa or both parents are from Europe or the Carribean; hairy bush, cats; last but not least, Stadium Taxes and any other stupid idea our local and State governments are trying to enforce on me.
Slick

canutowme
09-10-2002, 08:56 AM
paying used car tax in california, people who get rear ended at 5 mph and say that they have back pain, and larry h parker.

HCS
09-10-2002, 09:00 AM
Fisherman that leave their worm containers,beer bottles,plastic bottles,plastic bags,hooks,and all their other trash in the water and on the beach and blame it on boaters!! :mad:

TANK
09-10-2002, 09:05 AM
People who are lawsuit happy freaks,lawyers that take these cases on.People who bum beer,and never bring there own. :mad:

25Elmn8r
09-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Anyone who lives here in the US and doesn't speak english. :mad: People that think we owe them everything for something that was done 200 years ago. African-American, Japanese-American, Mexican-American, No, you are an AMERICAN! If that were the case, I would be a Norwegian-American. I don't think so.
Back in the day, if you wanted to become an American Citizen, you had to speak english and have a sponsor. The dickheads that changed that. :mad:
People who weave back and forth in Traffic to get nowhere. People that don't know how to merge into traffic. People that don't use TURN SIGNALS. :mad: Tailgaters.
People against the 2nd ammendment.
Stupid People. People People. People that post on the internet. :D People that don't agree with me.

RandyH
09-10-2002, 09:19 AM
Fat people who want your aisle seat or Exit row seat on an Airplane because they are too fat to sit by the window. Sorry, eat less and have some self control.
[ September 10, 2002, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: RandyH ]

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:51 AM
People that drag me into threads that have absolutely nothing to do with me. :D
that RD hasn't posted a reply here...
Where is the infamous RiverDave???? -DD Out RD
[ September 10, 2002, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:54 AM
I

Liberator TJ1984
Bahner tunnel:
When you are 90% through your "Grand Slam " breakfast and you find a hair. :mad: YUK!BT...just ask the waitress in a loud voice while holding the hair on your fork....can I see the rest of these..? please ? :p

RiverDave2
AM

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:55 AM
SERIOUSLY

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:55 AM
OFFENDED

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:56 AM
BY PEOPLE THAT POST LIKE THAT...
RD

RiverDave2
09-10-2002, 09:57 AM
another thing that "offends" me is PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPSLOCKS...
CAPSLOCKS = GAY.
RD

Jordy
09-10-2002, 10:18 AM
OK, looks like this thread has taken the turn from "What offends you?" to "What pisses you off?" In any case, run with it.
Jordy :D

Reaper1
09-10-2002, 10:36 AM
Gravel Trucks on the freeway :mad:

PipesClean
09-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Girls that say "I never do this type of thing"
Just f!ckin admit it! We love that!

DickDanger
09-10-2002, 10:56 AM
JP, you are right......maybe I should have called it "What offends and pisses you off?" cos I was really pissed off when I started it, more so than being offended. Good point!!!!
People who expect me to think that their kids are "cute" as they are throwing mud at my boat....grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Dickheads that try to convince me that I am doing the country a disservice by making a conscious decision to never have kids (had this one this morning). Gotta love it.....
-DD Out

SchellSchock
09-10-2002, 11:09 AM
Anything or anyone who has s**t to do with PETA.

canutowme
09-10-2002, 11:22 AM
people who think rodeos are cruel, closing dunes so that a weed wont die, people opposed to the death penalty,

BlownCole
09-10-2002, 11:37 AM
flat broke:
Imigrants who come to this country under the auspices of making a better life for themselves and their families, only to get here, behave exactly how they did in their homeland and exploit our government and our tax dollars. Then they run down the neighborhoods they infest and complain about the situation that in actuality they created.
These same people get on my nerves when I see how their lifestyle and "ethnic variances" have undermined and decayed the moral fabric of finest nation in the world. I would have to say, there is nothing more disturbing to me than walking down the street in areas you remember from your youth, only to realize that you can't read a single sign on the storefronts, let alone find anyone that converses in the official language of our nation.
You can call me a bigot, or whatever other explicative you wish, but the fact of the matter is that in another 2 or 3 generations, the America I remember will only exist in non populous areas such as Kansas and the Dakotas.
ChrisFlatBroke if you run for president you got my vote, unless your a democrat then it was all a lie anyway
:D

WaltersCamp
09-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Running out of beer......and ICE.
Also, fat chicks with belly rings and stretch marks.

Blown 472
09-10-2002, 11:39 AM
Women who think just for the fact they have a snatch that they dont need to give me the time of day.
And why is it the little ****ers dont throw mud over by their parents piece of shit tri hull? morons, they see something shiny and gravitate towards it. :rolleyes:

Liberator TJ1984
09-10-2002, 11:43 AM
Chicks in Spandex who look like the MICHELIN Tire Man eek!

WaltersCamp
09-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Blown 472's censorship on his avatar. Please remove the block and expand your pic...thank you

502procharger
09-10-2002, 11:53 AM
man, i'll tell you it is nice to know that so many of you guys share the same views as i do. i guess people who have some class and believe in the same things always find a way to stick close to others like them. i knew i had more in common with some of you than just love of boats/speed. i am glad people are sick of the same bullshit i am.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-10-2002, 12:05 PM
beyondhelpin
[QB]Anyone who thinks that I owe them something for something that happened to their ancesters generations ago. First thing I did not do anything so I dont owe you shit! And no one in this country owes you anything, special treatment, money what ever. All you are owed in this country is the chance to make it. What you decide to do with it is your business, just dont cry to me later and say it was my fault.
QB]'nough said!

1stepcloser
09-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Reaper1:
Gravel Trucks on the freeway :mad: You no doubt drive the 605....

1stepcloser
09-10-2002, 12:45 PM
Chicks that fart. "Oops...'scuse me, hee-hee"...
Thats just wrong.

Bahner tunnel
09-10-2002, 12:52 PM
People who take someones life , get sentenced to life, and live the rest of thier life watching T.V. ,playing checkers while getting three meals a day . BULLSHIT ! :mad: (i.e.Mr. Westerfield)

Havasu Cig
09-10-2002, 12:57 PM
beached1 gets 5 stars for his last post. I agree 100%!!

PipesClean
09-10-2002, 01:09 PM
You mean MRS. Westerfield :D eek! :D wink

502procharger
09-10-2002, 01:36 PM
The fact that we did not nuke afganastan, and the fact that we cannot find the bastard.

flat broke
09-10-2002, 01:40 PM
BlownCole:
flat broke:
ChrisFlatBroke if you run for president you got my vote, unless your a democrat then it was all a lie anyway
:D I'm a Republican, though that doesn't really matter one way or the other on the issue that stands at the root of the problem mentioned above. By the very fact that I posted what I did, I can bet you every penny I ever make, that I would never be elected President. The most populous states(most electoral votes)are already infected to the point where the votes of Americans that can remember what America used to be, would be washed away by the majority in their region. California had one chance and one chance only to at least slow the problem and maybe get the rest of the nation to stand up and take notice. And what happened then? Gray Davis, the ACLU, and the Entertainment Industry, spear headed a motion which ultimately led the Supreme Court to over-rule the will of the citizens of California. If 187 were to be re-introduced as a new measure, it would never pass a general election as there just aren't enough people left in California that see the world the way a lot of my fellow boaters do.
It's a sad thing when a man comes to realize that his cause is lost before taking up the fight. But the reality is that I'm a minority; not so much because of race or ancestry, but more because I was raised with the values that made this nation great, and even today we have elected officials which would seek to have some of those values and principles exponged from existance.
Chris
[ September 10, 2002, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: flat broke ]

Slick
09-10-2002, 01:40 PM
When your rating goes down suddenly after a post about things that offend you.

75_Elim
09-10-2002, 01:49 PM
flat broke:
ChrisThis problem is known as the "Brown Plague" in Southern California.... I frikin hate it!! :mad: :mad:
No offense to the tax paying, english speaking brown man, but "F" the rest

HotHallet
09-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Environmentalists, activists,long haired people living in the past (it's the future get a haircut and get a real job) Chicks who are prudes,arrogant bastards in 30 foot Dick extension boats. Other than that not much offends me since most of the time I am ripping Jack Daniels and shouting AC/DC at the top of my lungs.

Reaper1
09-10-2002, 02:08 PM
Slick:
When your rating goes down suddenly after a post about things that offend you.I gave you a five just for your avatar....dog

WETDAWG
09-10-2002, 02:13 PM
BAYLINERS!
They offend me. :D Particularly after the LA boat show and they are stuck on the launch ramp behind thier Toyota Camry...UGH :mad:

CA Stu
09-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Democrats
Center for Biological Diversity
People that cuss in front of kids :mad:
"Got any spare change, bro?"
CA Stu

CA Stu
09-10-2002, 02:31 PM
HotHallet:
SNIP Other than that not much offends me since most of the time I am ripping Jack Daniels and shouting AC/DC at the top of my lungs.This post offends me. I'm more of a Jagermeister, PCP and Motorhead person myself wink
Stu "The Ace of SPAAAAAAAAADES!"

Horsepowerchik
09-10-2002, 02:32 PM
Hey Jerry, WHats up? Havent seen you post in a while.
I dont get offended easily..at all.
But this offends me...Poeple who run their mouth, talk shit outa thier ass, and try and cause problems becuase their life is soo f**in boring. :mad:
HPCHIK

Bense468
09-10-2002, 02:53 PM
Liberals, The fact that they want to shut down Glamis because of a ****in weed, and not being able to get insurance on your boat because you have over the transom headers. I hate when people can't be responsible for their own actions. I hate the fact that the cops tell me my boat is to loud, that people live by the river. **** them don't live by the river if you don't like the sound of a V8. I hate the fact that you can practically not even own a gun for your own protection anymore. And last but definatly not least people that treat their wives, girlfriends, or kids like shit.
On the positive side there are two things I definatly do not hate and here they are
http://www.boatpart.com/hpchik.jpg
[ September 10, 2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

Horsepowerchik
09-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Oh, ya...thats one thing I forgot...Liberals, Democrata, Green Peace, PETA...
Ah Men, Bense...Screw the Milkweed..Save Glamis
HP(theres more to HP than boats)Chik

Jrocket
09-10-2002, 03:23 PM
flat broke:
ChrisI agree!!!!!!!!

Jrocket
09-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Reaper1:
Gravel Trucks on the freeway :mad: Maybe you should tell me what you drive so I can get off the freeway for you.I dont want any road rage...HEHEHEHEHE :D

mbrown2
09-10-2002, 03:27 PM
5 stars to Flat Broke...

Jrocket
09-10-2002, 03:35 PM
mbrown2:
5 stars to Flat Broke...5 Stars to Flat Broke from me also..... :D

kcm21
09-10-2002, 03:51 PM
To know that a handful of dumbasses changed U.S. history forever, by killing 2800 innocent men women and children, all because they thought they were doing it for there religion. Rot in hell you muther f_ckers.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
-kev-
I hope for the day and asshole tries that shit when i am there.....i will dismember him with his own boxcutter

HM
09-10-2002, 03:56 PM
I found this pretty offensive!
eek! eek!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/freak.JPG
[ September 10, 2002, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

Stupid Fast
09-10-2002, 04:05 PM
When Boar Tit employees steal from the company and think that they deserve it.
People who sit at a green light because they are not paying attention, then flick YOU off because you honked.

1stepcloser
09-10-2002, 04:34 PM
People who are offended by any action impersonal to them. The world is too big and life is too short to sweat the small stuff... :cool:

HM
09-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Drive thru employee's who don't speak english, but then this sign sort of explained it:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tacobell.JPG

JetBoatRich
09-10-2002, 04:45 PM
Sounds like we don't like we have a lot issues?
It is just the other guy?
I know i'm perfect.
That's what I tell my wife. wink

Dribble
09-10-2002, 05:03 PM
People who don't have a pot to piss in and breed anyway.
People who think:
If your republican you must be a racist.
If you don't believe in welfare you must be a racist.
If you think English should be the national language you must be a racist.
If you're not some tree hugging liberal slob wearing Birkenstocks with socks and acting like the quasi intellectual that you really aren't, you must be a racist.
Oh yeah, and my idiot house painter, militia freak, loud mouth, phony, sorry-ass next door neighbor and his shit don't stink wife.

maxbowride
09-10-2002, 05:06 PM
I thought about this today, and decided that not to much offends me. There are many things that piss me off, that will be another post, (I’m thinking this thread will live a long life)
I am truly offended by people who live in this country and either don't speak English, or even worse, speak English but choose to speak a foreign language in the company of people who do not. Like in line at McDonalds or at the movies, at a party or at dinner, I sat across from this bit** at a dinner table who was speaking French to one of six at the table………RUDE
:mad: :mad: :mad:

maxbowride
09-10-2002, 05:08 PM
Dribble:
People who don't have a pot to piss in and breed anyway.
People who think:
If your republican you must be a racist.
If you don't believe in welfare you must be a racist.
If you think English should be the national language you must be a racist.
If you're not some tree hugging liberal slob wearing Birkenstocks with socks and acting like the quasi intellectual that you really aren't, you must be a racist.
Oh yeah, and my idiot house painter, militia freak, loud mouth, phony, sorry-ass next door neighbor and his shit don't stink wife.***** five fo ya bro

77charger
09-10-2002, 05:25 PM
HotHallet:
long haired people living in the past (it's the future get a haircut and get a real job) .i think i found something that offends me here!!hehehehe i am a long hair person who drives older trucks and boats,also a guntoting beer drinking(who no longer drinks and drives),talented self mechanic of my own vehichles and boat, off roader,fisherman,scuba diver,road raciing person WITH A REAL JOB.

502procharger
09-10-2002, 05:41 PM
maxbowrider
you get a five from me also. i am so sick of that god dam race card being pulled for so much as a dirty look. get over it!! i busted my ass to pay my way through school. i worked 2 jobs just to make ends meet, while my ethnic buddies got free rides, hell they acxtually got paid to go to school, no job having, slack ass, pot smoking, lazy bastard. talk about bullshit. i don't give a shit if you come from a broken home or not, get a job and stop putting it in my face that it is only fair you don,t have to pay for things or work. i shoul have beet his ass while i was still around him.

HM
09-10-2002, 06:18 PM
I think the ladies can identify with what may have offended the artist of this paint job.
http://www.geetrish.com/pictures/070502.jpg

HOSS
09-10-2002, 06:27 PM
Paying taxes to rebuild people we paid for in ordinance to destroy!
Gotta love those bench racing fags!

SK48
09-10-2002, 06:29 PM
People who put 2000lbs. of ballest in their boat, and wake board twenty feet from the shore, or docks where other peoples boats are anchored. And they have no clue what this does to other peoples property.

mike37
09-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Chris
well said

DickDanger
09-10-2002, 07:40 PM
Ignorant people who speak of something when they have no idea about which they speak. Go experience life first, and then we'll talk.
Dickhead politicians, and groups that try to control my right to own a firearm. Listen up jerkoffs, the next time you need to defend yourself, or your family, from some home invasion freaks, dont come crying to me about it.
People who sit outside of grocery stores, and solicit money.
People who use their kids like pawns in a chess game during a divorce, to try and get back at the other person. Who the f**k do you think you are really hurting here?
Women who want me to give them Mardi Gras beads, yet dont wanna show me the goods. I dont think so!!!! -DD Out

Stupid Fast
09-10-2002, 07:45 PM
DickDanger:
Women who want me to give them Mardi Gras beads, yet dont wanna show me the goods. I dont think so!!!! -DD OutThats the truth!!!!!!!

sandblasted
09-10-2002, 08:15 PM
DD, I posted this on your other thread about 9/11 but it fits here..
A big F**K YOU to the City of Berkely Ca for not allowing Red,White and Blue ribbons to be handed out on the memorial celebration of 9/11 because they are worried it might upset a few towel heads..
Now that offends me!
[ September 10, 2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: sandblasted ]

canutowme
09-10-2002, 08:39 PM
what about all the ****ers at all the 7 -11 around here that had the stop racism shit in their windows as they are selling proud to be american stuff and u.s. flags to make a pofit after 9-11

canutowme
09-10-2002, 08:41 PM
And that asshole who was offended by the pledge...and that judge who made the pledge illigal for a day!!!!

DickDanger
09-10-2002, 09:00 PM
HolyMoly:
I think the ladies can identify with what may have offended the artist of this paint job.
http://www.netwalk.com/~truegger/ftrh/Mikey1.jpgHahahaha, that reminds me of Mike Damones Gremlin from "Fast Times". And on that note...
Any guy that advises to play side one of Led Zeppelin IV. If listening to "Rock and Roll" and "Black Dog" makes a woman feel like getting naked, I have yet to meet her. -DD Out

09-10-2002, 09:29 PM
sandblasted:
DD, I posted this on your other thread about 9/11 but it fits here..
A big F**K YOU to the City of Berkely Ca for not allowing Red,White and Blue ribbons to be handed out on the memorial celebration of 9/11 because they are worried it might upset a few towel heads..
Now that offends me!and another big F**K you to the city of Berkely for a whole shitload of stupid things they have done...too numerous to mention. :mad: :mad:

Raskal
09-10-2002, 09:35 PM
the immigraints that don't no a bit of english till you short there pay check and then they no it all. :mad:
oh yah the hairy pussy and hot beer eek!

C-2
09-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Too funny :D :D :D
That Ted Nugent response to Diane Feinstein sure would fit in nicely here, anybody have it?
C2

C-2
09-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Scratch that last post, here it is;
BAD AMERICAN by Ted Nugent
Written by Ted Nugent, the rock singer and hunter/naturalist, upon hearing
that California Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein denounced him for
being a, "gun owner" and a, "Rock Star". This was his response after telling
the senators about his past contributions to children's charities and
scholarship foundations that have totaled more than $13.7 million in the last
5 years!
I'm a Bad American - this pretty much sums it up for me. I like big trucks,
big boats, big houses, and naturally, pretty women. I believe the money I
make belongs to me and my family, and not some midlevel governmental
functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts
squirting out babies. I don't care about appearing compassionate.
I think playing with toy guns doesn't make you a killer. I believe ignoring
your kids and giving them Prozac might. I think I'm doing better than the
homeless. I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized. I
have the right to not be tolerant of others because they are different, weird
or make me mad. This is my life to live, and not necessarily up to others'
expectations.
I know what SEX is and there are not varying degrees of it. I don't celebrate
Kwanzaa. But if you want to that's fine; I just don't feel like everyone else
should have to.
I believe that if you are selling me a Dairy Queen shake, a pack of
cigarettes, or hotel room you do it in English. As of matter of fact, if you
are an American citizen you should speak English. My uncles and forefathers
shouldn't have had to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were
born in to come disrespect ours, and make us bend to your will. Get over it.
I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry butt if you're running
from them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word
'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the previous line. I don't use the excuse,
"it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions. I know
how to count votes and I feel much safer letting a machine with no political
affiliation do a recount when needed.
I know what the definition of lying is, and it isn't based on the word, "is"-
ever. I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you
qualify for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans, etc.,
so you can open a hotel, 7-Eleven, trinket shop, or any thing else, while the
indigenous peoples can't get past a high school education because they can't
afford it. I didn't take the initiative in inventing the Internet. I thought
the Taco Bell dog was funny. I want them to bring back safe and sane
fireworks. I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne,
Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to that
crap from someone else's car when I'm stopped at a red light. But I respect
your right to.
I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than
working at Blockbuster or Jack In The Box. I don't want to eat or drink
anything with the words light, lite or fat-free on the package. Our soldiers
did not go to some foreign country and risk their lives in vain and defend
our Constitution so that decades later you can tell me it's a living document
ever changing and is open to interpretation. The guys who wrote it were light
years ahead of anyone today, and they meant what they said - now leave the
document alone, or there's going to be trouble.
I don't hate the rich. I help the poor. I know wrestling is fake. I've never
owned, or was, a slave and a large percentage of our forefathers weren't
wealthy enough to own one either. Please stop blaming me because some prior
white people were idiots - and remember tons of white, Indian, Chinese, and
other races have been enslaved too - it was wrong for every one of them.
I believe a self-righteous liberal Democrat with a cause is more dangerous
than a Hell's Angel with an attitude. I want to know exactly what church it
is where the, "Reverend" Jessie Jackson preaches; and, what exactly is his
job function.
I own a gun, you can own a gun, and any red blooded American should be
allowed to own a gun, but if you use it in a crime, then you will serve the
time.
I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue
to make more. If it makes you mad, then invent the next operating system
that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy who invented
the Internet to help you.
I don't believe in hate crime legislation. Even suggesting it makes me mad.
You're telling me that someone who is a minority, gay, disabled, another
nationality, or otherwise different from the mainstream of this country has
more value as a human being that I do as a white male. If someone kills
anyone, I'd say that it's a hate crime. We don't need more laws! Let's
enforce the ones we already have.
I think turkey bacon, turkey beef, turkey fake anything sucks. I believe that
it doesn't take a village to raise a child - it takes a parent with the guts
to stand up to the kid and spank his butt and say, "NO!" when it's necessary
to do so. I'll admit the only movie that ever made me cry was Ole Yeller.
I didn't realize Dr. Seuss was a genius until I had a kid. I will not be
frowned upon or be looked down upon or be made to keep silent because I have
these beliefs and opinions. I thought this country allowed me that right. I
will not conform or compromise just to keep from hurting somebody's feelings.
I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the
mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise.
Yes, I guess by some people's definition, I may be a Bad American.
But that's tough.
-Ted Nugent

Windy
09-10-2002, 10:37 PM
How bout when the Lakers win the championship, and the fans start riots and tear up the city.
That my Stepmom's mom from Guatemala (sp) who never worked a day in the US, and cant speak english receives government checks.
That the Pennysaver is some OC cities comes only in Spanish.

79Hawaiian
09-10-2002, 10:45 PM
http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists/binladen/images/APG770519-Osama-bin-Laden.jpg

79Hawaiian
09-10-2002, 10:52 PM
http://news.screaminglemur.com/picofweek/20020309.jpg

beyondhelpin
09-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Read this on a post from BigDaddy:
What do Mexicans and cue balls have in common?
The harder you hit them the more English you get out of them!!!
Not all of them. Many are my friends and decent people. Just the scumbags!
[ September 11, 2002, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

Rod-64
09-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Missing an episode of South Park or the Osbournes....People who drive 29 in a 35 m.p.h. zone; I wish I had a laser-guided Bazooka on the roof of my Jeep!!!!!

canutowme
09-11-2002, 12:45 AM
Did anyone catch ted nugent on vh1 behind the music........that did not offend me

Bahner tunnel
09-11-2002, 01:54 AM
Friends that honk the horn at people when you are driving the car. People that do not know the words to a song and sing it out loud anyways. Speed bumps.

maxbowride
09-11-2002, 03:58 AM
MissHBjet:
That my Stepmom's mom from Guatemala (sp) who never worked a day in the US, and cant speak english receives government checks.
.how does that work?

Laveyman
09-11-2002, 04:14 AM
Amen to what Ted Nugent said!!! :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-11-2002, 05:34 AM
People who dispespect the FLAG!
Today is a special day, remember how great it is to be in America.

Blown 472
09-11-2002, 10:06 AM
People who come to my house to save me from what ever I need to be saved from, and after I tell them a few times thanks but no thanks, then they get pissed if I ask the women in there group if they have ever done any women on women sex?
A system that rewards conformity, and puts it's foot on people that they have deemed nonconformist, this coming from the shell of people who have now joined the ranks of boot licking sheepeople. :rolleyes:

future boater
09-11-2002, 01:33 PM
reparations for the african american community. its bad enough we are paying the indians.the fact that old people who worked there ass off to make this country what it WAS now get to see it ruined while living on meager social secutrity checks. all these special government programs. that money gets diverted from schools to go to the penal system. i feel like im forgetting something.....oh yeah coors light drinkers! :D

Kilrtoy
09-11-2002, 01:34 PM
All the stupid people that cant back up there rig and launch their boat(Under 30 Secs) and retrieve their boat in the same fashion.... I would pay extra to launch at a ramp where it reads ( EXPERTS ONLY) get the hell out of my way

HavasuDreamin'
09-11-2002, 01:59 PM
I didn't read through all of them so excuse me if it has already been posted but.............cops that arrest hot women for taking off their clothes at the river!

shockwaveharry
09-11-2002, 04:07 PM
http://cniproductions.com/uncut_labor_daypix/DSCF0348.JPG
I am VERY, VERY offended.

NashvilleBound
09-11-2002, 06:55 PM
Harry, Harry, Harry, Now I am offended too!!!!! STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

Jordy
09-11-2002, 07:05 PM
NashvilleBound:
Harry, Harry, Harry, Now I am offended too!!!!! STOP THE INSANITY!!!!The bad thing is, I don't know which is more offensive, the shorts or the one wearing them...LOL
Jordy :D

WETDAWG
09-11-2002, 08:19 PM
Shoot That's my buddies Ex wife LMAO :D

miller19j
09-12-2002, 07:56 AM
I am offended that Blown 472’s picture cuts off at the bottom. Come on lets see the rest!
:) :) :)

HM
09-12-2002, 08:01 AM
jordanpaulk:
NashvilleBound:
Harry, Harry, Harry, Now I am offended too!!!!! STOP THE INSANITY!!!!The bad thing is, I don't know which is more offensive, the shorts or the one wearing them...LOL
Jordy :D How about the hairy nipple? eek! eek!

RandyH
09-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Women who Cheat on their Husbands and Mates and their only exuse is that they are Lonely. Kiss this!!!
ALso Women who don't bother to hold the door for you if you are following them through a doorway, but yet they expect you to open and hold the door for them.

RandyH
09-12-2002, 08:41 AM
shockwaveharry:
http://cniproductions.com/uncut_labor_daypix/DSCF0348.JPG
I am VERY, VERY offended.What breed is this one, Man thats some nasty shit here. That would droop my droop in a hurry.

Slim Shady
09-12-2002, 04:59 PM
http://www.portalmix.com/englishimages/funnypicture006.gif

NashvilleBound
09-12-2002, 05:59 PM
Ok Slim...GO TO YOU ROOM. Thats just not right!

HOSS
09-12-2002, 06:14 PM
Diarhea!

Slim Shady
09-12-2002, 07:04 PM
http://www.portalmix.com/englishimages/funnypicture010.jpg

Omega21
09-12-2002, 09:06 PM
Slim...uh..nevermind.
What offends me:
-little, big wing, japanese rice burnin boom machines that are missing their muffler. I could not think of a more superbly useless vehicle for northern idaho.
-cops on pwc's...what a wonderful use of taxpayer money. Apparently they wouldn't all fit in the shiny new aluminum jet boats.
-people who talk down to me because I do physical work. Probably make more than they do using their 6 year degree at Hastings, but it still irritates me.
-political correctness.
-gun control-if more people had guns,the people going postal would probably be a little more afraid of being shot by the mail man.
-telemarketers.
-e-mail marketing
-tree huggin, brikenstock wearin, Santa Cruz Banana Slug long haired college fruit fag freaks who'd chain themselves to a bulldozer to save a tree....then go home to a house built from 50 trees & don't see anything out of whack with their thinking.
-Ex President Clinton
-her husband bill
-The so called EPA
-California emissions standards
-The office of homeland defense..that's what the frickin military is for!
-Presidents using the military to win popularity polls.
-retired out of staters that move here & try to make it illegal for it to snow, or call the cops because someone has a gun in their back window.
I've got more if you'd like, but I feel much better...great thread!

502procharger
09-12-2002, 09:24 PM
the fact this chick is not at my house offends me!!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Swimsuit_Scene/pic121.JPG
[ September 13, 2002, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: 502procharger ]

Raskal
09-12-2002, 10:52 PM
slim thats wrong :p but 502 thats all good eek!

JetBoatRich
09-13-2002, 03:22 AM
Slim both the avater and picture? For sure offensive.

trader
09-13-2002, 09:51 AM
all up tight assholes........
yo dick kick back and relax..........

78DiMarco
09-13-2002, 03:27 PM
People that say shit that isn't true. :mad:

H4215
09-13-2002, 04:30 PM
A majority of this thread, but mostly that I can't keep up with freaks like RD, Jordy, and the rest of the posting machines that make my posting number look miniscule. :confused:

502procharger
09-13-2002, 05:03 PM
being a scapegoat!!!

SFV5150
09-13-2002, 05:24 PM
Kids who think Honda accords and civics are good race car material????!!!!!

HOSS
09-13-2002, 06:20 PM
:D
Butt really, the fat girl blowin` gas is ssssssssooooooooooooof`n cool.

JetBoatRich
09-14-2002, 08:37 AM
People that say they agree with most of this thread but really don't!

OutCole'd
09-14-2002, 10:38 AM
Omega 21 Hit the nail on the head. I think he covered everything.

EricinNv
09-14-2002, 01:18 PM
What offends me?
#1 on my list is Goat Scapes (You hear me Pedley?)
and maybe tied with #1 is impatient bastards that have no tolerance for "newby's".
I think it was Helen Keller who said "if Thine Eye Offends Thee, pluck it out"
and lastly is people that misquote other persons.

Rexone
09-14-2002, 01:57 PM
Anyone who can't launch and retrieve in under 11.5 seconds, can't tow a min of 95 up the passes like baker in their brand new 50K ride... wink
oh, almost forgot, anyone who delays my supersonic trip to the lake or ramp in any other way... :D
and get off "my beach" while your at it :D

STROKER ACE
09-16-2002, 09:30 AM
JetBoatRich:
Fat Chicks in Thongs, not only offends me, but can make you sick.Fat chicks shovin shit in their mouth and a car with 2 fat ass hogs in front of me at the drive tru

JetBoatRich
09-16-2002, 10:51 AM
STROKER ACE:
JetBoatRich:
Fat Chicks in Thongs, not only offends me, but can make you sick.Fat chicks shovin shit in their mouth and a car with 2 fat ass hogs in front of me at the drive truThen they order Diet Coke, I don't get it!
[ September 16, 2002, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

1stepcloser
09-16-2002, 11:18 AM
Rexone:
Anyone who can't launch and retrieve in under 11.5 seconds, can't tow a min of 95 up the passes like baker in their brand new 50K ride... wink
oh, almost forgot, anyone who delays my supersonic trip to the lake or ramp in any other way... :D
and get off "my beach" while your at it :D YEAH!!!! what he said!!

78Eliminator
09-16-2002, 12:02 PM
When larger boats blow by my 19' daytona in heavy chop, thinking they're faster, when really I just don't want to pitch a sponson.....
J

Screaming Pete
09-16-2002, 12:16 PM
78Eliminator:
When larger boats blow by my 19' daytona in heavy chop, thinking they're faster, when really I just don't want to pitch a sponson.....
JJustin, Come on, you know the rules...Ya run what you brung..and no winers and no gas bags :p

78Eliminator
09-16-2002, 07:12 PM
When I wash and wax my truck and am rolling down the freeway and some **** HEAD in front of me turns on his windshield wiper washers and squirts the wiper fluid all over my ride.
INCONSIDERATE SEMEN SAMPLER

Screaming Pete
09-17-2002, 07:04 AM
78Eliminator:
When I wash and wax my truck and am rolling down the freeway and some **** HEAD in front of me turns on his windshield wiper washers and squirts the wiper fluid all over my ride.
INCONSIDERATE SEMEN SAMPLEROr when you get behind one of those leaking garbage trucks or roach coaches. I hate that sh45t. J/ are you going to the river this week or next?

BBTAHITI
09-17-2002, 07:18 AM
When you get done washing and waxing all the vehicles, and the neighbor next door uses a blower to clean his yard on YOUR RIDES!

stressedout
09-17-2002, 07:25 AM
When IDIOTS that don't have enough sense to idle over and to see there making a 3' roller come up to see the hydro, then say I'm not a nice guy cause I have to take off like I'm racing somebody to keep from being swamped.
Stupid People.
TELEMARKETERS.

78Eliminator
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Screaming Pete:
J/ are you going to the river this week or next?I'm having some work done on my boat this week but probably the weekend after. The entire wire harness is being redone. Want to guess who's doing it :) -----> Froggystyle