PDA

View Full Version : Parker Keys Real Estate Info

bohica
07-30-2002, 10:57 AM
Just spent my first weekend at a pad in the keys. Those houses are frickin awesome. I'm ready to sell my Havasu pad and buy something in the keys. How much does a typical lot and house go for down there. Who's the best realtor in town to get some info from.
Thanks
Bohica

Hustler
07-30-2002, 11:00 AM
Contact Robert Gory they are very cool people and are right across the street from the keys

OCSTOKER2
07-30-2002, 11:30 AM
bohica:
Just spent my first weekend at a pad in the keys. Those houses are frickin awesome. I'm ready to sell my Havasu pad and buy something in the keys. How much does a typical lot and house go for down there. Who's the best realtor in town to get some info from.
Thanks
BohicaBohica, I talked to Dave Plunket Realty on Mon. before leaving. He has two lots for sale in the keys and is expecting a pretty nice house to come on the market soon. I think it's expected to list for around $360k. He says nothing else is for sale right now but he will notify me when something comes up.

RiverDave2
07-30-2002, 11:38 AM
You should also contact Don Denton Reality. He's across the street from Circle K. Used to be my next door neighbor in the keys. wink
RD

Boatcop
07-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Also check with Dave, or Mike Mack over at Colorado River Realty.
Colorado RIver Realty (http://www.coloradoriverreality.com)
RD,
Don lives around the corner from me now. Used to live right across the street.

RiverDave2
07-30-2002, 05:56 PM
Alan, tell him Dave Johnson sais hello when you get a chance. wink He'll probably think you took my ass to jail enough times that were on a first name basis... LOL
RD