PDA

View Full Version : where dilligaf?????

a catered life
03-14-2006, 07:02 AM
yo bro weird crap going on your post are missing?

a catered life
03-14-2006, 07:11 AM
ok i see hiding the evidence :idea: well it looks like the clips may be in the second round of the playoffs if they keep this up :cry: nice win :rollside: i hope the lakers make a statement tonight :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
03-14-2006, 07:12 AM
F*** Bullhead City

a catered life
03-14-2006, 07:14 AM
F*** Bullhead City
i dont like to do it in the morning :p

dmontzsta
03-14-2006, 07:38 AM
I think they have their hands full with the Kings tonight. I expect the Kings to win by about 10 points. Then the Lakers get Minn who will be waiting for them and KG wanting to get Minn out of that 5 game funk. Won't be easy for the Lakers to win either one. Good luck but I see bad things going forward for the Lakers.....
Mihm out is killing them. I am worried, he couldnt have went out at a worse time. He had 12pts in the 1st quarter and was on his way to a season or career game. Mihm is really a great player, he has the potential to be a starting center with a little more aggression, which he has been increasing slowly.
The way I look at it, this is the NBA and anything can happen. The Lakers have Jim Jackson and Andrew Bynum who are both capable of scoring well into double figures if they play. Maybe PJ will insert some of these guys in, they have tons of energy since they never play. The Lakers are going to need a decent game out of Odom and for someone else to step it up, in order to win. Arco is loud and the Kings have won the last 12 games there. But, the Lakers can still pull one off if they play like a unit.

a catered life
03-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Mihm out is killing them. I am worried, he couldnt have went out at a worse time. He had 12pts in the 1st quarter and was on his way to a season or career game. Mihm is really a great player, he has the potential to be a starting center with a little more aggression, which he has been increasing slowly.
The way I look at it, this is the NBA and anything can happen. The Lakers have Jim Jackson and Andrew Bynum who are both capable of scoring well into double figures if they play. Maybe PJ will insert some of these guys in, they have tons of energy since they never play. The Lakers are going to need a decent game out of Odom and for someone else to step it up, in order to win. Arco is loud and the Kings have won the last 12 games there. But, the Lakers can still pull one off if they play like a unit.
i agree 100%

a catered life
03-14-2006, 09:45 AM
its possible if hes agressive and shots high % shots the biggest part of any laker scoring is how the other team chooses to defend kobe

a catered life
03-14-2006, 09:59 AM
done

Rod-64
03-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Phoenix is kicking all you guys' azzez and imagine the hurt put on if Amare wasn't injured. :crossx:
Anyhoo San Antonio or Detroit looks like the showstoppers this year. :mad:

a catered life
03-14-2006, 02:25 PM
I guess we shall see about all of that won't we?
dil your avator is making me hungry :p

a catered life
03-15-2006, 07:12 AM
dam lakers.....i guess i owe you a 12 pack when we hook up

a catered life
03-15-2006, 07:59 AM
By the way...doesn't Bynum look like someone who should be in a Fat Albert cartoon? lol
At least that is what I thought when I saw a closeup of his face last night :)
so weird now that you mention it yes he looks like rudy (i think that right) the tall one from fat alberts gang....lmao