PDA

View Full Version : hey kwicherbichen can you make it sunday at elsonore

nastyhabit
08-01-2002, 07:19 PM
brian are you going to elsonore ,did you get a carb i can only make it on sun ,i have to work on sat my temp gauge took a dive last time out so one more test run before going to laughlin on the9th-11th this month--nasty

Rubths
08-01-2002, 07:21 PM
How is elsonore? I was thinking of taking my boat there sunday for a shake down run on the new motor before I took it back to the river.

nastyhabit
08-01-2002, 07:31 PM
it was great last week lanched at cranes with no prob the wake board boats mest it up by 9 but it was nice

24RODjr
08-01-2002, 08:49 PM
I don't know guys....I launched from West Marina two weeks ago, and cracked something with my prop...nice nick, and I was in the middle of the channel going out to the lake. Pissed me off because I was in the middle of the friggin channel. Maybe Elsenore Cop can shed some light on how low the h2o is, but right now it seems that if you don't have a jet, then you suck on elsenore

Kwicherbichen
08-01-2002, 11:20 PM
Probably will go out Fri maybe Sat for test and tune on the carb. Crap, I never really can tell what I'm gonna be doing from day to day. I make a plan, then 50 other things come up and try to **** it up. Sunday is definately not gonna happen for me. :rolleyes: