PDA

View Full Version : RD takes home the trophy!

riverracerx
07-22-2002, 08:14 AM
Congrats to River Dave for scoring the best stereo award at the Nordic Regatta. He had by far, the best system pumping on Saturday at Havasu.
Nice to meet you guys finally, RD, the Rascals, and H. Fun day. I have enough Nordic koozies now for everyone on the boat. Plus a Connely tube I have no idea what I will do with or where I will put it.
:D

riverracerx
07-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Hey, here is a pic of RD, RRX and the soon to be Mrs. RRX. Nice shot WildBill!
Nordic Dinner (http://www.havasuhotshots.com/dinner/din4.JPG)

Party Cat
07-22-2002, 08:27 AM
riverracerx:
Plus a Connely tube I have no idea what I will do with or where I will put it.
:D Aaahhhhh....We'll trade ya one of the coolers we won for the Tube :) :)

TOBTEK
07-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Party Cat:
riverracerx:
Plus a Connely tube I have no idea what I will do with or where I will put it.
:D Aaahhhhh....We'll trade ya one of the coolers we won for the Tube :) :) PARTYCAT.......How did the new BLENDER work out for ya all?....toby
PS: You all suck.....cause I was working all weekend, But boat shopping all day tomorrow!!!!

riverracerx
07-22-2002, 09:19 AM
I think the Connely tube will be passed on to some lucky winner at the RRX Regatta!!
September 21st!

STV_Keith
07-22-2002, 09:55 AM
RD knew ahead of time that he won. wink
When he turned on the thump, everyone in the cove just looked over...and they knew that they'd been beat. :)

RiverDave2
07-22-2002, 11:36 AM
I didn't "know" that I had won ahead of time. I'll just say that I had a good "vibe" about it. wink :D
That cove out in front of the Nautical is an awesome place to hang out! I liked it better then my past trips to the sand bar to be perfectly honest! (Note* Not for the tits and ass factor, but just as a "location.") I think they should leave that big waterslide up all the time. :)
RD

Party Cat
07-22-2002, 11:39 AM
TOBTEK:
PARTYCAT.......How did the new BLENDER work out for ya all?....toby
PS You all suck.....cause I was working all weekend, But boat shopping all day tomorrow!!!![/QB]Da blender works great....We broke it in at RTJason's Party 2 weeks ago. It will be at Lake Mohave this weekend getting a full workout !!!!
Thanks
PC

Froggystyle
07-22-2002, 03:24 PM
Congrats again Dave!

PipesClean
07-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Congradulations Dave!!!
Square Woofers?
What's next......A triangle steering wheel?

gigamurph
07-22-2002, 08:07 PM
PipesClean:
Congradulations Dave!!!
Square Woofers?
What's next......A triangle steering wheel?Nix the triangle steerin' wheel PC! Let's put a stick in there! I think the grip would be more natural! eek! :p :D

gigamurph
07-22-2002, 08:07 PM
PipesClean:
Congradulations Dave!!!
Square Woofers?
What's next......A triangle steering wheel?Nix the triangle steerin' wheel PC! Let's put a stick in there! I think the grip would be more natural! eek! :p :D
Oh yeah! Congrats on the win ya weiner...uh...I mean winner!

Havasu Hangin'
07-22-2002, 09:06 PM
PipesClean:
What's next......A triangle steering wheel?No, I think he's got one of those chrome chain-link steering wheels from Pep Boys (a must when listening to his rap/sampler CDs)... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy06.gif