PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Colorado and surrounding state boaters

VillainDave
12-31-2002, 07:06 AM
Looking for some boaters in Colorado, Missouri, Kansas,Nebraska,Wyoming,Arizona.
I've just moved back to Colorado from NJ and I'm looking for other boaters in the area. Lovin the water!!!!

UBFJ #454
12-31-2002, 07:52 AM
Welcome Back to Sanity!

VillainDave
01-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Yeah!
It's great to be back NJ was just not the place for me. Now if I can Make it through this boating fever I have I'll be good

PUMPNSQUIRT
01-17-2003, 07:30 AM
WELCOME BACK ! DID YOU BRING ANY WATER WITH YOU ?

VillainDave
01-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Thanks and no I didn't I did try to drag some snow and rain but that didn't work either!
So what area do you boat in?
We need snow in Colorado! Remember it all trickles down the river!!!!

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Howdy you Colorado boys!!!
I grew up in Colorado & just moved to Arizona last year.
Gotta say...I still got Colorado in my blood.
I went through some *severe* withdrawls after I moved here.
I'm "just now" getting used to the idea of living in the desert.
But I must say, I still love that Mile High City!!!

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 09:31 PM
RiverKitty:
Howdy you Colorado boys!!!
I grew up in Colorado & just moved to Arizona last year.
Gotta say...I still got Colorado in my blood.
I went through some *severe* withdrawls after I moved here.
I'm "just now" getting used to the idea of living in the desert.
But I must say, I still love that Mile High City!!! This is how you get the count up. HAHA :D

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm sneaking of into a *new* thread!
Hopefully no one will find me here while I rake up my post count!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 09:57 PM
RiverKitty:
I'm sneaking of into a *new* thread!
Hopefully no one will find me here while I rake up my post count!!! ;o) It will be our secret

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Schweet!
Looks like the Colorado boys left!
We'll need to let them know to keep me a *secret* while I'm on this thread! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 10:40 PM
RiverKitty:
Schweet!
Looks like the Colorado boys left!
We'll need to let them know to keep me a *secret* while I'm on this thread! ;o) SHHHHHHH
Quiet
frown

VillainDave
01-17-2003, 10:43 PM
Well Ms. Cutie one of us boys are still here just pokin around.
I love Arizona and Colorado I guess that's why I we play in both!!
Where abouts here in CO are you from?
Help!! We need more snow. Remember it all goes down the river

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2003, 10:43 PM
RiverKitty you really have to do something about this I can't Believe you would cheat like this :( just for a Post Count have you no Shame :rolleyes: I would expect this out of Jordy or RiverDave :)
Steve

VillainDave
01-17-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey it's late! I meant Ms.Cute Kitty!!!

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 11:11 PM
VillainDave:
Well Ms. Cutie one of us boys are still here just pokin around.
I love Arizona and Colorado I guess that's why I we play in both!!
Where abouts here in CO are you from?Littleton, Colorado....basically Denver.
How bout' you??? Got any pics???
Where do you guys boat at? Chatfield, Cherry Creek Res.???
[ January 17, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2003, 11:15 PM
RiverKitty
Got any pics??? [/QB]Don't tell me Women still use this Line? :rolleyes:
RiverKitty my Dad use to live in Littleton, Small World are we Related? wink
Steve

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Beautiful Noise:
RiverKitty you really have to do something about this I can't Believe you would cheat like this :( just for a Post Count have you no Shame :rolleyes: I would expect this out of Jordy or RiverDave :) Steve ya, Ya, YA!!! Your right!
I WANT to get along with all the women on the board, but it appears they don't like me very much. Most of them are married or have significant others. I respect that & would NEVER move in on thier men. I'm a good person & would love to get along with everyone here....well except "Alisha"! ;o) But your right, I just need to be myself & either ya love me or ya don't. I guess that's just part of life, eh?

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2003, 11:21 PM
RiverKitty
just part of life [/QB]Life...........What's a Life? :cool:
Steve

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Beautiful Noise:
RiverKitty my Dad use to live in Littleton, Small World are we Related? wink Steve Related??? Could be!!!??? Maybe your my long lost 2nd cousin or somthin'??? How long did your dad live in Littleton?

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 11:30 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Life...........What's a Life? :cool:
Steve I know EXACTLY what your sayin'!!!
Actually, I don't think life begins until boating season begins.....right??? ;o)

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2003, 11:33 PM
He only lived there for about 3 Year's he worked in Denver From 1985-1988.
Steve

RiverKitty
01-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Beautiful Noise:
He only lived there for about 3 Year's he worked in Denver From 1985-1988.
Steve Right on! I was there! What did he do for a living?

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2003, 11:49 PM
He worked for AT&T :)
Steve

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Beautiful Noise:
He worked for AT&T :)
Steve What did he do for AT&T?
I used to work in Central Offices with Fujitsu then I worked at New Global Telcom in Golden, then moved to DSL working at Covad Communications.

Beautiful Noise
01-18-2003, 12:13 AM
He would Travel around the United State's setting up Business's & The Government with their own Phone System's.
Steve

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Beautiful Noise:
He would Travel around the United State's setting up Business's & The Government with their own Phone System's. Steve Right On! I like him already!
So where's he at now?

Beautiful Noise
01-18-2003, 12:27 AM
He Passed away :( Back in 91 :( So I carry on the Family Business working for the Phone Company :D
Steve

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 12:34 AM
Beautiful Noise:
He Passed away :( Back in 91 :( So I carry on the Family Business working for the Phone Company :D
Steve First of all, I was *afraid* that might be your answer. :( I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I lost 2 brothers, one in 1986 and the other in 1991. I still think about them to this day & will probably miss them till the day *I* die.
Secondly, your into telecommunications as well??? Sweet! I have my Cisco Certification & enjoy telecommunication & networking! (I'm such a tomboy!!!)
So tell me about your business!

Beautiful Noise
01-18-2003, 12:38 AM
RiverKitty
So tell me about your business! [/QB]I wish it was my Business I work for SBC,I said Family Business because my Dad,Uncle's,Brother-in-Law,Sister all worked for the Phone Company,Just my Luck it's in the Blood :D
Steve

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Beautiful Noise:
RiverKitty
So tell me about your business! I wish it was my Business I work for SBC,I said Family Business because my Dad,Uncle's,Brother-in-Law,Sister all worked for the Phone Company,Just my Luck it's in the Blood :D
Steve [/QB]As a matter of fact, SBC has part ownership in Covad Communications. When I worked in ILEC Repair at Covad, we worked with all the ILEC's across the US....including SBC. Small world, eh? :D

Beautiful Noise
01-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Sure is,Are you sure were not related?.....lol :rolleyes:
Steve

JetBoatRich
01-18-2003, 08:52 AM
In communications myself

RiverKitty
01-18-2003, 10:08 AM
JetBoatRich:
In communications myself Wow! This is just WAY to weird!
So where do you work Rich? What do you do?
Maybe that's why we all get along so well, eh??? ;o)
Gee, I wonder if we scared off the Colorado boys? :confused:

Beautiful Noise
01-18-2003, 11:47 PM
I think they are Hibernating Like their Boat's :D
Steve

VillainDave
01-19-2003, 01:05 AM
Ok I can't! this can't turn into a communications employee reunion. I also worked for AT&T Broadband in the abuse tracking dept
( I looked for illegal servers on the network)
I boat at Cherry Creek, Jackson and Sterling when I"m here in the state. Otherwise it's Havasu, Powell and Mead because I have to travel to Vegas 6 times a year for business.
No you didn't scare off this Colorado boy even thought I was just in my boat making vroom! vroom! noises
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/HavasuDave2.JPG
We need more snow!! Remember it all trickles down the river

RiverKitty
01-19-2003, 12:41 PM
So Mr. Villain, where are you workin' at now???

JetBoatRich
01-19-2003, 01:13 PM
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
In communications myself Wow! This is just WAY to weird!
So where do you work Rich? What do you do?
Maybe that's why we all get along so well, eh??? ;o)
Gee, I wonder if we scared off the Colorado boys? :confused: Kitty I in the Cable TV side, we have digital and broadband services. I Manage the tecnical operations.

VillainDave
01-20-2003, 07:11 AM
Well Ms. Kitty I now handle IT for a for a The Steelworks corp. I had to leave AT&T before that merger with Comcast went through, so now all my colleagues have been laid off! So how did you end up in Arizona ?
We more snow in Colorado. Remember it all trickles dow the river

RiverKitty
01-21-2003, 12:09 AM
I ended up in Arizona last year after my mother had a stroke. I figured I'd move closer to my mother and try the "small town" thing for awhile just to see how I like it. It's taken awhile, but I think I'm finally settling in now after a year.
"COLORADO ROCKS!!!"

RAT A TAT CAT
01-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Well hello my Colorado friends,good to see someone on the forums from CO. I also live in the Denver area,as a matter of fact about 5mins from Cherry Creek. What kind of boats do you have? I`m sure i`ve seen you there,i have a 22ft advantage party cat.If we dont start getting some snow or rain we will all be looking at our boats on the trailer or doing some serious towing to enjoy ouir hobby.

VillainDave
01-21-2003, 06:45 PM
It's good to finally talk to others either in Colorado or from here.
I am still thing about buying a condo in havasu along with my parents and my uncle they go down for two months at a time.
I have a 23ft chaparral Villain and I did live in Centennial but I've just moved to Broomfield but travel the state every day
What lakes do you frequent?
And yes we do need more snow, these 60 degree days are bringing tears to my eyes
We more snow in Colorado. Remember it all trickles dow the river

PUMPNSQUIRT
01-21-2003, 10:32 PM
This Colorado boy has been out doing the snow dance, but to no avail....I'm afraid all my bud's in az and cali won't have any water this summer if we don't get some soon.Meantime looks like more trips to the Ozarks,Blue Mesa and Flaming Gorge this summer.Planning a trip to Laughlin in spring though if the water's a flowin'.Sunburned in Denver in mid-January and have'nt even been skiing-BUMMER!

VillainDave
01-21-2003, 10:38 PM
Yeah it looks as if there won't be much in state boating this summer. I even wore feathers and started a barn fire during my snow dance and it was 60 the next day!!!

RiverKitty
01-21-2003, 10:42 PM
You Colorado guys coming' to Havasu for the OPV6 Party, eh????

Beautiful Noise
01-21-2003, 11:24 PM
RiverKitty:
You Colorado guys coming' to Havasu for the OPV6 Party, eh???? RiverKitty, If they launch their boats now on the Colorado River they should make it to Havasu by June 21st :rolleyes: :D Watch out for those Dam's Guys it's a Bumpy Ride :D
Steve

JetBoatRich
01-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Nice sinking boat Beautiful Noise

Beautiful Noise
01-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Rich,shhhhhhhhh we don't talk about that trip :( :rolleyes:
Steve(Bob)

JetBoatRich
01-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Beautiful Noise:
Rich,shhhhhhhhh we don't talk about that trip :( :rolleyes:
Steve(Bob) Some day we have a beer and you can tell us what happened. frown

RiverKitty
01-22-2003, 11:04 PM
JetBoatRich:
Some day we have a beer and you can tell us what happened. :( Make sure you let me know where & when!
I've *got* to hear *this* story!!! :D

Beautiful Noise
01-22-2003, 11:13 PM
BUT......BUT......Really it was no Big Deal :D Damn River Yacht's :( :D
Steve

RiverKitty
01-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Beautiful Noise:
BUT......BUT......Really it was no Big Deal :D Damn River Yacht's :( :D
Steve Ummmmm...."Your boat sunk!!!" "HELLLLLLO!!!"
I would think that *IS* a "big deal"!!!

Beautiful Noise
01-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Well it Really didn't Sink it just...........How do you say Bobbed Up & Down alot wink
Steve

RiverKitty
01-23-2003, 12:15 AM
Dude! Your suppose to wait till we have a beer *before* you tell us the story. I think it will sound better if we're drunk!!! ;o)

Beautiful Noise
01-23-2003, 12:18 AM
RiverKitty
better if we're drunk!!! ;o) [/QB]Hey Good idea I'll look better also wink
Steve

JetBoatRich
01-23-2003, 06:59 AM
RiverKitty:
Dude! Your suppose to wait till we have a beer *before* you tell us the story. I think it will sound better if we're drunk!!! ;o) I agree, beer helps us laugh at the moment wink

COELIMINATOR
01-23-2003, 09:43 AM
PUMPNSQUIRT:
This Colorado boy has been out doing the snow dance, but to no avail....I'm afraid all my bud's in az and cali won't have any water this summer if we don't get some soon.Meantime looks like more trips to the Ozarks,Blue Mesa and Flaming Gorge this summer.Planning a trip to Laughlin in spring though if the water's a flowin'.Sunburned in Denver in mid-January and have'nt even been skiing-BUMMER! Blue Mesa is down so far now I don't know if you could launch a boat!!!! And if it doesn't "DUMP BIG" in Feb. and March it won't get much better. Powell is also waaaaaaay down. It is at the level it was in 1992, the lowest since it was filled. The only problem there is that in 92 we had a phenomenal winter(tons of snow). I hope we get the weather they say we are supposed to. :confused: BTW, I live on the western slope, Gr. Junction, and frequent Powell regularly in the summer.

superV
01-23-2003, 09:50 AM
COELIMINATOR:
PUMPNSQUIRT:
This Colorado boy has been out doing the snow dance, but to no avail....I'm afraid all my bud's in az and cali won't have any water this summer if we don't get some soon.Meantime looks like more trips to the Ozarks,Blue Mesa and Flaming Gorge this summer.Planning a trip to Laughlin in spring though if the water's a flowin'.Sunburned in Denver in mid-January and have'nt even been skiing-BUMMER! Blue Mesa is down so far now I don't know if you could launch a boat!!!! And if it doesn't "DUMP BIG" in Feb. and March it won't get much better. Powell is also waaaaaaay down. It is at the level it was in 1992, the lowest since it was filled. The only problem there is that in 92 we had a phenomenal winter(tons of snow). I hope we get the weather they say we are supposed to. :confused: BTW, I live on the western slope, Gr. Junction, and frequent Powell regularly in the summer. Welcome aboard! My Father lives in Grand Junction. I love thier, may have to hook up one of these days...

COELIMINATOR
01-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Super V, I have lived in GJ my entire life, except when I was in College. It is a great area. No, we don't boat in the winter, but we do have many other activities to keep us busy,ie. snowmobiling, skiing, motorcycling, four-wheeling etc. In the summer we spend quite a deal of time in Powell, and have been to Havasu for the last couple of Poker Runs.

RiverKitty
01-23-2003, 05:12 PM
Part of my extended family also grew up in Grand Junction. My Aunt still lives there.
As for those Powell trips....I'd love to go along!!! ;o)

VillainDave
01-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Well I've missed quite a bit, but I guess that's the way it is when you have to travel for a living. I was even told that I missed a good tease of snow while I was gone!( To Texas )
Ms Kitty! I do plan to be there for OPV6. I have to travel there quite a few times for business, so I had to work in a few boating trips( of course)
I was in Page not to long ago and took a quick look at Powell all I have to say is in some places if you want to launch your boat you better have mudders or it better be a dingy

JetBoatRich
01-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Never lived there, buit love the town.

RiverKitty
01-25-2003, 11:56 AM
JetBoatRich:
Never lived there, buit love the town. Ummmmm.....what does "buit* mean exaclty??? ;o)

VillainDave
01-25-2003, 12:21 PM
I think he mean't but. I always end up typing with some extra letters after think about Grand Junction because I thinkj of all the wine i bring back home from there on my way back from Havasu!

RiverKitty
01-25-2003, 03:35 PM
I *knew* what he meant to type....I was just harrasin' him a bit!!! ;o)
I think it's in my job description....somewhere! ;o)

VillainDave
01-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah I think that's what Kitties do! So I take it that you'll be at OPV6?

Seadog
01-25-2003, 06:32 PM
I also have an attachment to GJ. It is usually an attachment of my butt to Redeye at Powderhorn. I missed my January outing and don't know if I am going to make it in March. frown

RiverKitty
01-25-2003, 07:03 PM
VillainDave:
Yeah I think that's what Kitties do! So I take it that you'll be at OPV6? Heck Ya!
I'll be there to kick up some Kitty Litter!!!
Woo Hoo!!! Ya BABY!!! Get Ready!!!
Kitty's Comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
01-25-2003, 08:35 PM
RiverKitty:
I *knew* what he meant to type....I was just harrasin' him a bit!!! ;o)
I think it's in my job description....somewhere! ;o) Thanks :D

VillainDave
01-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Well kitty I hope to see you there! w\Kitty suit!

RiverKitty
01-27-2003, 07:43 AM
VillainDave:
Well kitty I hope to see you there! w\Kitty suit! I'm sure our paths will cross!
I think we should all wear name tags so we can *identify* everyone in the crowd! Know what I mean, eh???
Kitty suit...hmmmm....I'll have to work on *that* one! ;o)

VillainDave
01-28-2003, 01:18 PM
I just happen to have hat with Villain Dave on it! And yes please work on the kitty suit!

VillainDave
01-28-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by PUMPNSQUIRT:
This Colorado boy has been out doing the snow dance, but to no avail....I'm afraid all my bud's in az and cali won't have any water this summer if we don't get some soon.Meantime looks like more trips to the Ozarks,Blue Mesa and Flaming Gorge this summer.Planning a trip to Laughlin in spring though if the water's a flowin'.Sunburned in Denver in mid-January and have'nt even been skiing-BUMMER!
Hey PUMPNSQUIRT would do a real dance so we can get some real snow and the Colorado Polar Bear club said they would help!!

PUMPNSQUIRT
01-28-2003, 11:17 PM
YEA NO JOKE ! WHAT WAS IT,70 YESTERDAY ?
HEY COELIMINATOR IS BLUE MESA THAT LOW ALREADY ?
I WAS OUT THERE LABOR DAY AND HAD THE PLACE TO MYSELF, WAS'NT TOO BAD-FOUND WATER 170 FT DEEP BACK IN A COUPLE CANYONS..LAUNCHED UP NEAR THE DAM AND SEEMED THERE WAS STILL SOME WAYS TO GO.

VillainDave
02-01-2003, 08:35 AM
Ok I'm gonna go to Salt Lake for a week and see if I can drag back some snow and cold weather

blownrat
02-02-2003, 07:02 AM
hello colorado boaters we are north of denver an hour but work in denver. were hard core boaters been out every weekend during january, new motor dont like the cold water thouh,

VillainDave
02-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Hello BlownRat I've tried to be a hard core boater here in Colorado but as you said the motor does not like to cold! I'm just nort of denver also in Broomfield. I've been told that Pueblo is open but the trip back home would be way to cold for the outdrive.
Where have you been boating!

RiverKitty
02-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Dang!
What happened to all our "Colorado Boys"??? eek!

Sleek-Jet
02-07-2003, 07:00 PM
There is at least one of us high altitude Colorado boaters lurking around.
Four Corners boater. Navajo, McPhee, and lots of Lake Powell trips. Planning on the river sometime this year.
[ February 07, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Sleek-Jet ]

JetBoatRich
02-07-2003, 10:38 PM
RiverKitty:
Dang!
What happened to all our "Colorado Boys"??? eek! Got lost?

Beautiful Noise
02-07-2003, 11:00 PM
JetBoatRich
Got lost? [/QB]Or Snowed in smile_sp
Steve

JetBoatRich
02-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Send shovels I guess :confused:

RiverKitty
02-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Sleek-Jet:
There is at least one of us high altitude Colorado boaters lurking around.
Four Corners boater. Navajo, McPhee, and lots of Lake Powell trips. Planning on the river sometime this year. Geez! You've been lurking since May of 2002!
What's up with *that*???
Why don't you jump in and join the *madness*, eh??? devil

Beautiful Noise
02-07-2003, 11:08 PM
RiverKitty
Why don't you jump in and join the *madness*, eh??? devil [/QB]Make sure you have your Rubber Boot's on tho,It can get Deep at time's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: smile_sp
Steve

Sleek-Jet
02-07-2003, 11:14 PM
I have to admit, I am becoming a post ***** faster than I thought I would!!

Beautiful Noise
02-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Sleek Jet,It has away of Growing on you...Post Whoring that is smile_sp
Steve

RiverKitty
02-08-2003, 08:40 AM
Sleek-Jet:
I have to admit, I am becoming a post ***** faster than I thought I would!! It's called *addiction*!!! :D

COELIMINATOR
02-10-2003, 01:30 PM
RiverKitty:
Dang!
What happened to all our "Colorado Boys"??? eek! Too busy snowmobiling. :D wink If we stay busy sledding, the winter flys by and then we are back to Lake Powell. It will be interesting this year with the level at Powell being so low. :confused: eek! Oh well, lots of good beaches anyway.

RiverKitty
02-10-2003, 04:37 PM
Speaking of Snowmobiling:
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/SnowMobileJump.JPG
This is how Kitty's Fly in Colorado!!! ;o)
[ February 10, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Sleek-Jet
02-10-2003, 08:33 PM
I thought a RiverKitty would ride an Arctic Cat! :D
[ February 10, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Sleek-Jet ]

COELIMINATOR
02-11-2003, 04:33 PM
RiverKitty:
Speaking of Snowmobiling:
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/SnowMobileJump.JPG
This is how Kitty's Fly in Colorado!!! ;o) Atta girl Kitty, Polaris all the way.

VillainDave
02-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty:
Dang!
What happened to all our "Colorado Boys"???Well this Colorado boy has been playing catch that plane. I've been doing the business travel thing so I haven't had time, which is good because I haven't been home to sit and look at my boat in the driveway!

VillainDave
03-08-2003, 11:37 AM
I also wanted to say I like how kittys fly and if I can find the pics I'll show you how villains steal tohe mountain!!! :D

steve0123
04-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Hi Dave,
nice to meet ya!
Just broke in the new ride at Havasu last week, going back in another week and a half for a poker run....hehehe can't wait.

VillainDave
04-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Hi Steve it's about time I hear back from some boaters here in Colorado. I have been trying to get to havasu myself. But my company has had me jumping plane after plane after plane. Although I have reserved a spot for Memorial day weekend so we'll see if I'll be able to use it

PowellScooter
04-08-2003, 04:53 AM
OK I`ll jump in here...I was born in Colo. Spgs and lived there for 25 yrs. Boated a little on Pueblo Res. Moved to Az, (scottsdale) boated on the local lakes there, moved to Page 10 yrs ago and have been boating here ever since. Yeah the water is low but remember its still 300 ft deep at the dam.. Once the runoff starts the ramps are gonna be just fine, all low water means here is more beaches!

steve0123
04-09-2003, 07:25 AM
HI Dave,
hehehe heading back to Havasu on the 15th for that ***boat poker run...just me and a bud from CA. The drive out there sure sucks though..
Don't have a good place for Memorial Day yet, don't know if I can take that much time from work..
Steve

VillainDave
04-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Well I'm still hoping to go but the stupid thing is I'm in AZ from the 14th to the 17th and then I gave to fly back home to go to SC. If the travel keeps up I might sell my reservation for Memorial day since I can't get a refund.
I know the people in page are hoping for run off but I think there's a new canal going in to devert water from the CO River

VillainDave
06-02-2003, 11:44 AM
So how many of you Colorado Hot Boaters will I see out on the lake this summer?
Since I had to travel so much I missed Memorial Day weekend in Havasu had my resevation and everything!! cry

RiverKitty
06-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Dang! Did you guys see the flooding on I-70??? They closed I-70 for 2 days due to the sink hole and all the flooding! Oh well, it'll be *great* for us river folks down here. Everyone's worried about the water level being so low. Well, watch out! Here it comes!!! :D

RiverKitty
06-04-2003, 08:47 AM
PATRICK ROY ANNOUNCES HIS RETIREMENT
cry cry cry
Goaltender Patrick Roy officially announced on Wednesday, May 28 that after playing in 1,276 NHL combined regular season and playoff games, he has played his last game in an NHL uniform.
“I became Patrick’s agent and advisor in 1983 when he was just 17 and playing in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League,” said Colorado Avalanche President and General Manager Pierre Lacroix. “That was 20 years ago. It was obvious that even at 17 Patrick would be in a league of his own and to recognize his assurance in his abilities was easy. When I say a league of his own I don’t mean only as a player, as Patrick pioneered the new style of goaltender evidenced by the two goalies that are currently competing in the Stanley Cup Finals. His innovative style and creativity will be a part of the game forever.”
Roy departs as Colorado’s all-time franchise goaltending leader in every category, including games played (478), minutes played (28,317), wins (262), goals against average (2.26), and shutouts (37). He established franchise single-season records for games played (65 in 1997-98), minutes played (3835 in 1997-98), wins (40 in 2000-01), goals against average (1.94 in 2001-02), and shutouts (9 in 2001-02). He won 30 or more games in every full season with Colorado, the lone exception being 1995-96, when he was acquired in early December of that season.
Roy leaves the National Hockey League as the greatest goaltender ever to play the game, and his regular season accomplishments can only be rivaled by his post season prowess. His regular season records include most games played (1,029), most minutes played (60,235), most wins (551), and the most 30-plus win seasons (13). His .618 winning percentage ranks him 8th all-time, and he ranks 11th all-time with 66 career shutouts. His 45 career assists are good for third all-time, and he is the only goaltender in history to notch 200-plus games with two different clubs.
His marks on the NHL’s record books continue into post season play. Roy is the NHL’s goaltending leader for most games played (247), minutes played (15,209), shutouts (23), consecutive wins in the post season (11 in 1993), and has the most 10-plus win playoff campaigns (9). Roy claims the NHL’s second longest scoreless streak in the Stanley Cup Finals (227:41, the longest since 1926), and became the first goaltender since 1965 to record two shutouts in the Finals (2001). His .616 winning percentage is good for third all-time.
“I made this decision before the start of the 2002-03 season that it would be my last. I step aside with no regrets.”

Boozer
06-04-2003, 10:54 AM
RiverKitty:
PATRICK ROY ANNOUNCES HIS RETIREMENT
cry cry cry
Goaltender Patrick Roy officially announced on Wednesday, May 28 that after playing in 1,276 NHL combined regular season and playoff games, he has played his last game in an NHL uniform.
“I became Patrick’s agent and advisor in 1983 when he was just 17 and playing in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League,” said Colorado Avalanche President and General Manager Pierre Lacroix. “That was 20 years ago. It was obvious that even at 17 Patrick would be in a league of his own and to recognize his assurance in his abilities was easy. When I say a league of his own I don’t mean only as a player, as Patrick pioneered the new style of goaltender evidenced by the two goalies that are currently competing in the Stanley Cup Finals. His innovative style and creativity will be a part of the game forever.”
Roy departs as Colorado’s all-time franchise goaltending leader in every category, including games played (478), minutes played (28,317), wins (262), goals against average (2.26), and shutouts (37). He established franchise single-season records for games played (65 in 1997-98), minutes played (3835 in 1997-98), wins (40 in 2000-01), goals against average (1.94 in 2001-02), and shutouts (9 in 2001-02). He won 30 or more games in every full season with Colorado, the lone exception being 1995-96, when he was acquired in early December of that season.
Roy leaves the National Hockey League as the greatest goaltender ever to play the game, and his regular season accomplishments can only be rivaled by his post season prowess. His regular season records include most games played (1,029), most minutes played (60,235), most wins (551), and the most 30-plus win seasons (13). His .618 winning percentage ranks him 8th all-time, and he ranks 11th all-time with 66 career shutouts. His 45 career assists are good for third all-time, and he is the only goaltender in history to notch 200-plus games with two different clubs.
His marks on the NHL’s record books continue into post season play. Roy is the NHL’s goaltending leader for most games played (247), minutes played (15,209), shutouts (23), consecutive wins in the post season (11 in 1993), and has the most 10-plus win playoff campaigns (9). Roy claims the NHL’s second longest scoreless streak in the Stanley Cup Finals (227:41, the longest since 1926), and became the first goaltender since 1965 to record two shutouts in the Finals (2001). His .616 winning percentage is good for third all-time.
“I made this decision before the start of the 2002-03 season that it would be my last. I step aside with no regrets.” I guess this matters if you follow hockey. I don't openly admit to the fact that I don't when in public places based on the fact that you'll be executed for not being an AV's fan in Denver.
That sink hole thing kind of sucks.
We were crying for snow and got a lot. Hell it's friggen june and it's raining outside and like 50 degrees. Sometimes I hate the weather here.

Boozer
06-04-2003, 11:20 AM
I almost forgot to ask...
How the hell have you guys managed to stay in the telco biz for so long and keep your sanity???
I worked TCI then AT&T and now Qwest. I am so burned out on this industry I am leaving it for real estate.

VillainDave
06-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Well sorry to see Roy go but it's better to go out a champion, as they say sometimes you should just quit while your ahead!!!
I couldn't take Communications no longer either. I was one of the fomer TCI to AT&T employees also. I had to leave there right before the Comcast merger. It's too bad now because allot my co-workers are now looking for jobs !!!

VillainDave
06-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey Boozer what lakesdo you hang out on here in state!

Boozer
06-06-2003, 10:33 AM
VillainDave:
Hey Boozer what lakesdo you hang out on here in state! Chatfield usually. Once in a while I hit Cherry Creek but I try to avoid that place like the plague. I have considered hitting Grand Lake but I dont know if I want to spring for another prop just to run the boat up there once or twice a year.

VillainDave
06-06-2003, 03:45 PM
I haven't been to Chatfield to in a while we we'er thinking about going camping there weekend after next. But I've been hitting Jackson and horsetooth. maybe we can hook up sometime and share a few cold ones!

RiverKitty
06-07-2003, 12:34 PM
My family use to go to Chatfield quite a bit when I lived in Denver. I was the "flag girl" while the others water skiied. My brother was the one with all the boats. Once he passed away, we never went back. :( But, now there's the river. A whole new chapter in the life of RiverKitty! :D

VillainDave
06-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Well Ms. Kitty I was hoping to cross path with you and some others that are on the boards Memorial Day weekend. But my company had me fly to Texas the weekend before so I didn't make it! My resevations went unused cry
We do plan to go down Labor Day but we'll see, some of my friends say they would rather go to LOTO!
So how do you like the response from the other COLO Hot Boaters This is enough to make me move to Texas! :confused:

RiverKitty
06-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Bummer on the reservations. :(
Texass????? NO WAY!!! You couldn't pay me to live in Texass! I have relatives that live there and no thank you! I'm a Denver girl all the way! I have a feeling I'll end up moving back there....someday. If nothing else, I'll be buried there. :D
Your not comin' out for the OP6 party, eh??? :( Oh well, maybe we'll see ya around Labor Day. LOTO??? Aaargh! Why??? Tell your friends they will *seriously* be missing out. ;o)

Boozer
06-09-2003, 11:39 AM
I always miss you guys WTF???
Chatfield is cool but my favorite place to go is Glendo. I'm actually going camping at Glendo for the 4th. I figure a place that you can run your boat, ride your dirt bikes, drink beer, and do fireworks. And check out hot women. Is the place for me.
I wanted to go to OP6 but since my stereo reciever took a shit on me saturday and cost me $650 to replace I don't have any OP6 money now :(
That's life though. There's always labor day.
If you plan to head out to chatfield anytime soon let me know.

VillainDave
06-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Well Kitty I know what you mean about Texas I have family there to as a matter of fact I just came back from Texas a week ago. I whish i could make it down for OP6 but! with al the traveling I've been doing I really don't want to fry or drive too far and the bad thing about doing business travel is I've been every where around Havasu but Havasu :confused:
Hey! Boozer we plan to hit Chatfield this weekend! Do we need to get there early to get the boat on ? I'm thinking we'll go on Sunday

RiverKitty
06-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Dave, Duuude!!!
You just HAVE to go to the OP6C Party!!!
It's like "The Event" of the year! Call out sick or do whatever ya gotta do...just GO!!! :D
I wanna go to Chatfield this weekend...but I'm working!!! cry Have a brewski for me!!! ;o)
Cheers ~River(Wishin' she was in Denver)Kitty :D

Boozer
06-11-2003, 08:25 AM
VillainDave:
Well Kitty I know what you mean about Texas I have family there to as a matter of fact I just came back from Texas a week ago. I whish i could make it down for OP6 but! with al the traveling I've been doing I really don't want to fry or drive too far and the bad thing about doing business travel is I've been every where around Havasu but Havasu :confused:
Hey! Boozer we plan to hit Chatfield this weekend! Do we need to get there early to get the boat on ? I'm thinking we'll go on Sunday Nope you show up anytime and still get on the water. I usually get there around 9'ish and never wait more then 15 minutes to launch. Launch from the NE boat ramp if you can. The Marina boat ramps are realy shallow and I have seen several people lose props when launching. If you do launch from the marina do it manually without running the motor. I don't fire up the motor at the marina until the boat is completely off the trailer in the water and tied off to the dock.

VillainDave
06-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by RiverKitty:
Dave, Duuude!!!
You just HAVE to go to the OP6C Party!!!
It's like "The Event" of the year! Call out sick or do whatever ya gotta do...just GO!!!
I wanna go to Chatfield this weekend...but I'm working!!! Have a brewski for me!!! ;o)
Cheers ~River(Wishin' she was in Denver)Kitty I would really like to go but I haven't made any resevations any where! unless I stay at a condo in Vegas!
While I'm having a few beers for you I'll think about it!
Hey1 Boozer I hope to hook up with you this weekend and toss back few!

steve0123
06-12-2003, 06:57 AM
HI Villain,
wow haven't been here for a while, had an engine overheating mishap in Havasu back in April and have been boatless since, hopefully will have it back by July...sigh, I'd be happy with Chatfield or Glendoe right about now..

Boozer
06-12-2003, 07:54 AM
steve0123:
HI Villain,
wow haven't been here for a while, had an engine overheating mishap in Havasu back in April and have been boatless since, hopefully will have it back by July...sigh, I'd be happy with Chatfield or Glendoe right about now.. Glendo is the place to be. I'd take Glendo over Havasu 9 times out of 10. Even on busy weekends the lake doesn't get to packed at Glendo.
I am spending the 4th of July weekend in Glendo. You just can't go wrong with being able to cruise the boat and ride dirt bikes. If any of you decide to head out there that weekend let me know we can throw back some beers and then go blow up some fireworks or something.

steve0123
06-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Boozer,
That sounds good to me, I'll see if I can round up a dirt bike or two, learn how to ride one real quick and head up lol. seriously though, that does sound pretty good...

Boozer
06-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Wow, just noticed you own a DCB. You are probably one of the only DCB owners in the state.
How do you like your DCB? I have a Bayliner right now because I wanted a cheap ass boat for my first but I am probably going to get a REAL boat next spring. Right now I am thinking DCB or 28' Party Cat. I figure one summer of boating is enough experience that I will be comfortable owning something with a little more bling. Just glad I didn't start with the bling right away cuz I have already ****ed the gel up on the Bayliner. End of this season its getting gel reapir and a shiny for sale sign 45 MPH isnt cuttin it.
Just of curiosity what does a typical 28' DCB run? Single engine Bravo drive. The Party cat I want will probably run right around $85,000 so I am wondering if the DCB is going to be anywhere close.

VillainDave
06-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey Steve What's up! Haven't talked you in a while. Are you rebuilding the motor yourself or having someone else do it?
I think ok we plan on going to Glendo it'll be my first time so I need someone to fill me in on the details!!
I need to know where to stay and when to get there so we can get a place and we'll have plenty of beers with us !!!! :D

steve0123
06-13-2003, 06:23 AM
Hi guys,
no, the motor is being rebuilt under a big#$% insurance claim by Paul Pfaff. along with some other minor, uhh, cleanup, fire residue and such.
This DCB has (had) a Teague 800 in it so its about $150k with all the add ons...
My last boat was an 18' Bayliner, had more fun on that out in Lake Michigan and on the Chain in IL, put like 200 hrs on it in four months. I love the DCB though, its jst scary taking it out anywhere.

VillainDave
06-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Hey Steve ! What made you go with the DCB I'm looking right now I too started out with a Bayliner 195. Then I went to the Villain I have now. But after the new house is built then I was think of a Fountain or Velocity. I can't wait but all things in time! :confused:

steve0123
06-14-2003, 12:56 PM
Hi Dave,
wow, long story, but I looked at Essex, Advantage (actually had a deposit there...), Eliminator, Cobra, and a few others in person and read about two years worth of ***boat. Then I called everyone I could who owned the boats, but the clincher for me was when I visited DCB and talked to Dave. He's a good guy and I trusted him completely, my wife picked out the colors and I just asked Dave to build me a nice boat. I really can't say enough good things about how well I was treated and how satisfied I am with the boat, I can't seem to get it to a 100mph, but its fast for a 'family' boat. LOL
Steve

Boozer
06-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Bayliners must be the "Gateway" boat. I think we should start a boater over spender awareness group. Get the Attorney general involved and make consumers aware that their $16,000 Bayliner will most likely lead to a later purchase of $85,000 and up.
It's sick and wrong really. I'm buying a house in September and once that's all done it's time for a bigger boat. 150K Holy Crap! Thats a lotta dough. I would be scared to launch that thing in the water after that spending that kind of money on it.
If you want to party for the 4th and dont mind being seen on a Bayliner 195 then your welcome to come party with me. It's no DCB but it floats and can pull a skier and carry several intoxicated passengers :)

VillainDave
06-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey Steve I just might have to take a look at DCB.
So Boozer What are the details on Glendo what day should someone get there and what are some of the best place to camp!
Oh and I have seen quite a few used DCB's for sale if you don't need to go custom and I agree the we should get the gov in on the boating our boating issues!

Boozer
06-16-2003, 04:39 AM
I would say for the 4th of July Holiday show up the Wednesday the 2nd and you should get a good site. You can make reservations just to be safe. The reserve camp ground isnt the greatest but it at least garuntees you a spot in case you can't find one at the good camp grounds. Campings $12 a night. Call 1 877-7275 to make reservations.
My favorite place to camp there is Mule Hill. Tons of shade and almost no bugs over there. The sandy beach is also a cool place to camp out at but there are LOTS of ants on the beach and it's a loud crowded spot so I dont recommend it if you have kids. It's definitely the place to party though.
Dave did you make it out to Chatfield this weekend? I wound up going to Cherry Creek because it was closer. Made the mistake of showing up at 1:30 in the afternoon. Got the boat in the water at 3:00. Never had to wait to launch there before.

steve0123
06-16-2003, 07:21 AM
yeah,
I know what you mean about the cost, my house didn't cost that much! LOL And I do hear about it from time to time from the wife. But the boat is really cool!!
Steve

Nubbs
06-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Question for all you Colorado folk. Is there any boating around Greeley? Also, what's the scoop on Greeley?
Thanks
Nubbs :confused:

Boozer
06-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Nubbs:
Question for all you Colorado folk. Is there any boating around Greeley? Also, what's the scoop on Greeley?
Thanks
Nubbs :confused: Theres a reservoir in loveland i believe.

VillainDave
06-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Hey Fellas whats up!
Boozer I did make it out to Chatfield. We we a good time i was even able to make a buddy sick by going too fasst across the lake and the best pat was when I hit su\ome rough wakes and his wifes boobs pop! out! so it was good times!
I know what you mean about Cherry creek if you're not there between 6 and 7 you'll have to wait awhile for to get on!
Nubbs
I think the best place close to greely is Horsetooth just take I-25 to Harmony RD and head west!!
So Steve
When do you get your boat back!

Boozer
06-24-2003, 06:51 AM
So who's making the the trek to Glendo for the 4th? I'll be leaving Denver sometime Thursday. Hopefully I will be heading out around noon or so. Depends on whether or not I work.
If any of you decide to head out there let me know and I'll meet up with you sometime through out the weekend for some beers.

VillainDave
06-24-2003, 04:16 PM
Boozer I'm headed up, I' not sure if we're leaving Wednesday afternoon or Thursday night.
Here's a photo of my truck and boat the truck my have red and black stripes by the 4th if the body shop can get it in in time
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/775trucknBoat.jpg

Boozer
06-25-2003, 04:43 AM
VillainDave:
Boozer I'm headed up, I' not sure if we're leaving Wednesday afternoon or Thursday night.
Here's a photo of my truck and boat the truck my have red and black stripes by the 4th if the body shop can get it in in time
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/775trucknBoat.jpg I'll keep an eye out for you. I'd show some pics of my boat but there's no need really considering it looks just like every other cookie cutter Bayliner on the market. I'll be pulling it bheind a black Durango. Hopefully I can sell the old lady on the 28' Magic deck Boat by next Spring and a new tow rig to go along with it :)
Where do you guys plan to camp?

big Doug
06-25-2003, 06:56 AM
Hey Boozer
I just got a project out in the Ft Collins area. You will have to tell me the hot spots in Denver.

steve0123
06-25-2003, 07:17 AM
Hi Villain/Boozer,
LOoks like I'm not gettin my boat back until right before the 4th, and then it will be in Havasu, so if I can boat it'll be down there.
But right after that its definately coming back to CO for a while, we'll have to hook up at Chatfield or something and toss back a few cold ones.
Steve

Boozer
06-25-2003, 07:29 AM
big Doug:
Hey Boozer
I just got a project out in the Ft Collins area. You will have to tell me the hot spots in Denver. When you say hot spots what are you reffering to?? Bars and night clubs? Lakes? concert Venues.
What are you looking for?
When it comes to night life you cant beat LODO (lower downtown) it is one big hot spot. LOTS of women and 2 city blocks with nothing but bars and night clubs.
If you like the party scene then you really can't beat Fort Collins. That is a PARTY town on the weekends. But then again what do you expect for a College town?

VillainDave
06-25-2003, 05:15 PM
Boozer
I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm not sure where we'll camp, but you did suggest Mule Hill so that will be first choice. With me if someone suggest a place. I try that first then explore the rest!
Damn Steve
It's too bad you won't get it back until the 4th, but I hope you'll have time to play in Havasu before you come back
and for the both of you just say when you want to hook up at Chatfield or Jackson and I'll be there.
And if RiverKitty is thinking about coming home for a visit I'm sure we would enjoy having here!!!
Just for company fellas!! Get your minds out the gutter!!

Boozer
06-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Just a few more days till Glendo time. WooHoo!! I can't wait.
What day do you want to try and meet up Dave?

VillainDave
06-30-2003, 03:25 PM
What's up Boozer!!
I can't wait !! :D :D We are headed up on Wednesday Morning so I should be there by noon and we are gonna take your advice and stay at Mull Hill campground.
Are there site close to the water, so we don't have to take the boat off the lake every night?
If not that's ok because even though I stay on the beach in Havasu I still pull the boat off every night!

RiverKitty
06-30-2003, 05:03 PM
Hey Boyz!
I'd like to come out to visit sometime in July, but haven't made any plans....yet.
I have to work during July 4th weekend, but after that; I might be able to get some time off to visit Denver! :D
We'll definitely have to visit LODO! Dang, I miss Denver!!!
You'll have to PM me your phone numbers so we can hook up!
Cheers ~RiverKitty <---Missing Denver!!!

VillainDave
06-30-2003, 05:46 PM
HellOooo RiverKitty!
I would be glad to hookup when you visit. I'm in LODO all the time so I'll PM you my nuber and hopefully I can buy you a drink or two!

Boozer
07-01-2003, 04:37 AM
VillainDave:
What's up Boozer!!
I can't wait !! :D :D We are headed up on Wednesday Morning so I should be there by noon and we are gonna take your advice and stay at Mull Hill campground.
Are there site close to the water, so we don't have to take the boat off the lake every night?
If not that's ok because even though I stay on the beach in Havasu I still pull the boat off every night! Mule Hill is in a little gulch that has shoreline running along it you can park your boat right along the shore and anchor it down that is what i do.

VillainDave
07-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Alright Boozer I was there at Glendo where the hell were you!!!!
Out of all the people that I met there from CO I didn't meet the booze, I even wasted fuel going back into the gulch where Mule Hill was and no Boozer. I do understand that there were two other boats that looked like mine out there but mine was the only one that said Villain on the side. and I just didn't want to go up to anymore guys in Batliners asking if they were Boozer .
Maybe next time!

Boozer
07-07-2003, 06:40 AM
VillainDave:
Alright Boozer I was there at Glendo where the hell were you!!!!
Out of all the people that I met there from CO I didn't meet the booze, I even wasted fuel going back into the gulch where Mule Hill was and no Boozer. I do understand that there were two other boats that looked like mine out there but mine was the only one that said Villain on the side. and I just didn't want to go up to anymore guys in Batliners asking if they were Boozer .
Maybe next time! I was out there and I was on the water looking for you. Got stuck camping in 2 moons and pulling the boat off the water Friday night. Wound up leaving the boat on the water over night over at mule Hill Saturday night then headed out early Sunday.
I don't know if you were able to see the people lighting off non stop fireworks out by the highway but that was me out there doing it.
I spent most of my time on the water at the dam pulling a double seater red and black tube. Also spent a lot of time trying to get up on the wakeboard but never did figure it out. 20 pulls and no luck :( Figured I'd catch on quickly since I snowboard a lot but didn't have any luck.

steve0123
07-08-2003, 06:31 AM
Hi guys,
well, finally gettin the boat back, heading to Havasu this weekend to pick it up and boat for Friday and Saturday, gotta love the channel.
So NEXT weekend we gotta hook up even if its at Chatfield or something...
Steve

VillainDave
07-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Hey! Steve
I know you're more than happy to be going to Havasu! and to pick up the boat too!
We should hook up when you get back just say when I'll be there and I'm sure Boozer will be there if he's not pulling someone around on a tube!!! :D

Boozer
07-09-2003, 09:11 AM
VillainDave:
Hey! Steve
I know you're more than happy to be going to Havasu! and to pick up the boat too!
We should hook up when you get back just say when I'll be there and I'm sure Boozer will be there if he's not pulling someone around on a tube!!! :D Just let me know when and where and I'll make it out there. Chatfield definitely isn't comparable to Glendo but waters water I suppose.
Prolly gonna take a glendo trip begining of next month if anyones interested. Just gonna go out from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. I'm going to look at rental properties and maybe rent a modular home out there to keep the boat stored at. Can't beat not having to haul the boat back and forth. It would also make for a more enjoyable weekend.

Boozer
07-11-2003, 05:07 AM
Any of you have a favorite place to stay in Grand Lake or Granby?
Planning to head up tomorrow afternoon with a friend and wondering where's a good place to stay.

VillainDave
07-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Boozer:
Any of you have a favorite place to stay in Grand Lake or Granby?
Planning to head up tomorrow afternoon with a friend and wondering where's a good place to stay. If you have the funds stay at the Grand Lake Lodge.
The owner of my Company has a big house right on the lake so we would either stay there or at the lodge there are also some bed and breakfast places but I forgot what the mnames are!

VillainDave
07-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Well Steve you've seen what the man wrote he'll be there!

Boozer
07-14-2003, 05:36 AM
Awesome Weekend!
Hit Granby on Saturday all day long. Not a whole lot of traffic on the water so it was a nice day. Went from Granby to my camp site.
Next time I head up I'm going to shell out the extra cash for the Grand lake lodge. The camp ground I stayed at (Elk Creek) sucked. Tent sites were like 3 feet apart from one another so absolutely no privacy whatsoever.
Sunday I hit Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain. Not much traffic on either lake surprisingly enough. Spent about 4 1/2 hours fishing and didnt catch a damn thing. Not catching anything isn't so bad but when a 5 yr old on the pontoon trowing next to you is reeling in 24" Trout it's pretty annoying and frustrating.
All in all very relaxing enjoyable weekend. Would have been better if I had caught some fish but oh well. There's always next time.

RiverKitty
07-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Maybe if you ask nicely, the 5 year old will give you a few tips on fishing!!! :D wink
p.s. Where are all the pics??? :confused:

Boozer
07-14-2003, 06:04 AM
RiverKitty:
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Maybe if you ask nicely, the 5 year old will give you a few tips on fishing!!! :D wink
p.s. Where are all the pics??? :confused: I don't have any. :( Still need to get a digi cam.

Boozer
07-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Okay I just bought a digi cam on BestBuy.Com and picking it up tonight so I'll have LOTS of pics from my next outting.

VillainDave
07-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Well boozer it sounds like it was a blast but don't complain about the campground. If you remember, when you asked where to stay I suggested the Lodge or one of the bed and breakfast places. :confused: But Noooo you couldn't take a wise suggestion.
My Ex father inlaw also has a place up there and after me and my ex parted ways, of course I had to find somewhere else to stay and that campgroung didn't work for me either!

Boozer
07-14-2003, 02:28 PM
VillainDave:
Well boozer it sounds like it was a blast but don't complain about the campground. If you remember, when you asked where to stay I suggested the Lodge or one of the bed and breakfast places. :confused: But Noooo you couldn't take a wise suggestion.
My Ex father inlaw also has a place up there and after me and my ex parted ways, of course I had to find somewhere else to stay and that campgroung didn't work for me either! Actually, I tried getting one of the other places. But, they all required a 2 night minimum stay. Grand Lake Lodge had a cabin for $195 that I was willing to take but they wanted 2 night minimum and I was only headed up for one night. The guy was like "Well you can just take the 2 nights and only stay for one." I was like WTF!! There is no bed in this world I'd pay $390 to sleep in for one night unless of course Mandy Moore was sleeping naked in that $390 bed next to me.
I think for the one nighters I'm just going to get those Camper Cabins they have for $45 a night. Bed, table, chairs, lights, no bugs and $45 you just can't go wrong.
I have a friend who's family has a really nice cabin up there that I'm always welcome to stay at with my friend but everytime I stay the night with her she wants to do more then sleep and I'm just not into her like that. Pretty sucky situation. Why is that women you want to be friends with and withOUT sexual benefits always WANT benefits??
[ July 14, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Boozer
07-15-2003, 09:15 AM
So what are you guys doing this weekend? I'm thinking Saturday at Chatfield.

VillainDave
07-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Boozer:
So what are you guys doing this weekend? I'm thinking Saturday at Chatfield. Well I'm not sure something just went wrong with the tranny in my Truck and Ihave to take it in tomorrow morning to see what's up!
I have a Yukon also but haven't had the time to go purchase a hitch for it! (didn't want to pay the extra at the dealer)
But! if I can get one or the other ready then Saturday at Chafield sounds good or it will have to be the weekend after!

steve0123
07-15-2003, 09:40 AM
HI Guys,
well back from Havasu, lost the upper Teague XR Platinum outdrive, but Savage Marine hooked me up with an IMCO upper so the trip was saved. Chatfield would be great except that I have to work Saturdays...but Sunday is cool. I"m not sure the boat will run up here though...
Steve

VillainDave
07-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Hey Boozer or Steve and Kitty too!
Have you ever been up to Jackson to do some boating and camping?
Might think about going there in a few weekends

Boozer
07-15-2003, 09:42 AM
VillainDave:
Might think about going there in a few weekends Never been but its something id consider.
Just don't how I feel about the 11 hour tow.
[ July 15, 2003, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Boozer
07-15-2003, 09:44 AM
steve0123:
HI Guys,
well back from Havasu, lost the upper Teague XR Platinum outdrive, but Savage Marine hooked me up with an IMCO upper so the trip was saved. Chatfield would be great except that I have to work Saturdays...but Sunday is cool. I"m not sure the boat will run up here though...
Steve Is the Boat carb'd or EFI?

RiverKitty
07-15-2003, 11:57 AM
Ummmm....nevermind. :rolleyes:
[ July 16, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

VillainDave
07-15-2003, 01:17 PM
Boozer:
VillainDave:
Might think about going there in a few weekends Never been but its something id consider.
Just don't how I feel about the 11 hour tow. Boozer it's only 2 hours max to jackson Lake it's in Goodrich CO right outside of Wiggins
Hey they have hot showers not like Glendo where you have to bring your own like I did! Yes I had the campsite with the shower tent well worth the money!
Jakson Lake Map (http://www.parks.state.co.us/images/content/documents/jacksonlakeA1219.pdf)

VillainDave
07-15-2003, 01:24 PM
steve0123:
HI Guys,
Steve Sorry about the drive but just re-tune tohe boat to run here.
also Boozer When you were at glendo did you hear the jet boat that was making the wining noise that was Larrys famous B&M blower cheaper than a 671 but 5 times as noisy!!!

Boozer
07-15-2003, 01:32 PM
VillainDave:
Boozer:
VillainDave:
Just don't how I feel about the 11 hour tow. Boozer it's only 2 hours max to jackson Lake it's in Goodrich CO right outside of Wiggins
Hey they have hot showers not like Glendo where you have to bring your own like I did! Yes I had the campsite with the shower tent well worth the money!
Jakson Lake Map (http://www.parks.state.co.us/images/content/documents/jacksonlakeA1219.pdf) Those shower tents Rock! I have one too. They have cold water but cold water beats no water.
I thought you were reffering to Jackson Wyoming.
[ July 15, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

Boozer
07-15-2003, 01:35 PM
How big is Jackson?

VillainDave
07-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Boozer:
How big is Jackson? It's a 2,700 surface-acre lake with 260 campsites
it's a very nice lake. I know it's not the 12,000 acres like Glendo but it does the job for in state boating

steve0123
07-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Hey Boozer,
Carb'd, twin Holley 850's. All I need is a mechanic with me at all times for it to run LOL
Steve

VillainDave
07-16-2003, 09:46 AM
steve0123:
Hey Boozer,
Carb'd, twin Holley 850's. All I need is a mechanic with me at all times for it to run LOL
Steve Hey Steve I want to switch to twin carbs how much fuel are you sucking down or whats the range you're getting on a tank

Boozer
07-18-2003, 05:41 AM
I am getting the boat out of storage tonight and keeping it at my pad overnight. Should be hitting Chatfield around 9'ish. Maybe I'll see u there Dave.

steve0123
07-18-2003, 07:19 AM
Hi Dave,
I really have never even looked at the range, the gas seems to be the least expensive part of this deal. But unless I'm into the blower hard, the gas seems to last all day on an 80 gallon tank. If I run it hard on the blower, it seems to go through a tank in about 45 minutes to an hour.

Boozer
07-18-2003, 10:16 AM
steve0123:
Hi Dave,
I really have never even looked at the range, the gas seems to be the least expensive part of this deal. But unless I'm into the blower hard, the gas seems to last all day on an 80 gallon tank. If I run it hard on the blower, it seems to go through a tank in about 45 minutes to an hour. jawdrop jawdrop 80 gallons in an hour????? jawdrop jawdrop

steve0123
07-18-2003, 11:31 AM
hey boozer,
sounds like a lot, but that's at 85+ mph so you really don't run that hard much...at least without loosing outdrives, engines lol
Steve

VillainDave
07-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Well guys I am shelling out greenbacks once again for a tranny. I don't know what you use as a tow vehicle Steve and Boozer you said that you'll be in the market for a new one. The advise I want to give you guys is: If you by a Ford do not up the horse power, My motor is running at about 365hp and I have now killed two trannys.
So at I get this behind me I think I'm going to build a new motor for the boat and I think I might runthe bolt on EFI system since I get performance parts at dealer cost.

TroubIeOnWater
07-18-2003, 06:40 PM
VillainDave:
Well guys I am shelling out greenbacks once again for a tranny. I don't know what you use as a tow vehicle Steve and Boozer you said that you'll be in the market for a new one. The advise I want to give you guys is: If you by a Ford do not up the horse power, My motor is running at about 365hp and I have now killed two trannys.
So at I get this behind me I think I'm going to build a new motor for the boat and I think I might runthe bolt on EFI system since I get performance parts at dealer cost. I'm using a Durango. Stock except for a aftermarket muffler and my own home made cold air intake system. And NO transmission cooler!! AHHHHHHH!!! I need to go get one put on soon.

TroubIeOnWater
07-18-2003, 06:41 PM
I forgot.. This is Boozer i forgot my login info for boozer at work.

TroubIeOnWater
07-18-2003, 07:49 PM
Glendo on August 8-10 any of you interested in going?

VillainDave
07-19-2003, 06:32 AM
TroubIeOnWater:
Glendo on August 8-10 any of you interested in going? I'm interested I should have my truck back by then or have a hitch on the Yukon by then.
So we'll just plan it!

steve0123
07-22-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey guys,
thanks for the Ford tip, I'm towing with a diesel excursion right now...Probabaly won't be able to hit the local lakes for a few weeks, were taking the family out to LOTO for a week on Aug 2nd.
Steve

Boozer
07-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Where's LOTO? I keep hearing these guys talk about it. Is that Lake of the Ozarks? Where is that place anyhow?

steve0123
07-23-2003, 06:50 AM
Hi Boozer,
Yes it is Lake of the Ozarks, its closer than Havasu (only a 10hr tow LOL). pretty pumped about going there to check it out!!

VillainDave
07-23-2003, 10:55 AM
So Steve I've never been there so please let me know how it is I've been wanting to go but I want info first!!!

VillainDave
07-25-2003, 01:55 PM
TroubIeOnWater
I'm using a Durango. Stock except for a aftermarket muffler and my own home made cold air intake system. And NO transmission cooler!! AHHHHHHH!!! I need to go get one put on soon. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Hey Boozer I was at about Thornton pkwy this morning and a black Durango with a chrome cold air intake on the hood turned in front of me at the light. Was that you?
[ July 25, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: VillainDave ]

Boozer
07-26-2003, 05:14 AM
Nope it sure wasn't. You can't see my intake unless you look under the hood. Only thing different about my Durango then others is that it's louder then stock. However, it has what "appears" to be a stock exhaust on it.
Do you live up in the Thornton area Dave?

VillainDave
07-26-2003, 08:49 PM
Do you live up in the Thornton area Dave? [/QB][/QUOTE]
I live in Westminster near 120th & I25 I had just been going down Huron to avoid the Hiway traffic.

RiverKitty
07-28-2003, 01:01 AM
Keep your fingers crossed, If all goes as planned, I just might be in Denver this weekend!!! :D

Beautiful Noise
07-28-2003, 07:03 AM
RiverKitty:
Keep your fingers crossed, If all goes as planned, I just might be in Denver this weekend!!! :D SAY It isn't SO,RiverKitty you running to Higher Ground? :rolleyes: :)
Steve

VillainDave
07-28-2003, 02:18 PM
RiverKitty:
Keep your fingers crossed, If all goes as planned, I just might be in Denver this weekend!!! :D Well Kitty they are crossed hope to see you here!

Boozer
07-28-2003, 04:02 PM
I'll be at the lake (Chatfield) all weekend RK. Found a new prop from an online dealer for $105 so I am going to have it over nighted and will have the boat on the water Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Boozer
07-30-2003, 06:39 PM
RK gimme a call when you get out here if you want to party at Chatfield. 3035253120 Villain Dave let me know if you want to make it out. I'll be out there Sat and sunday. Villain Dave if you cant tow the boat let me know I'll be happy to let you on board my boat. It's no ***boat but it flots, holds beer, and has a motor.

RiverKitty
07-30-2003, 08:30 PM
Sounds good! Wrote your phone number down in my "little black book". :D Not exactly sure what my schedule will be for the weekend...it's gonna be a short weekend. I do know I will be going to Pueblo on Friday night to see my sister-in-law perform. I was hoping to go to Brekenridge Brewry (On Santa Fe - Littleton) or LODO on Saturday night....still not sure yet but if Saturday is good weather and I have nothing to do....I'll give ya a buzz. I haven't been to Chatfield since 1998!!!!

Boozer
07-31-2003, 07:15 AM
RiverKitty:
Sounds good! Wrote your phone number down in my "little black book". :D Not exactly sure what my schedule will be for the weekend...it's gonna be a short weekend. I do know I will be going to Pueblo on Friday night to see my sister-in-law perform. I was hoping to go to Brekenridge Brewry (On Santa Fe - Littleton) or LODO on Saturday night....still not sure yet but if Saturday is good weather and I have nothing to do....I'll give ya a buzz. I haven't been to Chatfield since 1998!!!! Breckenridge Brewery on Santa Fe? I live on County Line and Santa Fe pretty much and never seen a Breck Brewery there. Is it south of me or something?

RiverKitty
08-01-2003, 12:06 PM
Actually, it used to be called, "Pitchers". I used to be a *regular* there for 7 years. It was kinda like my "Cheers" if you will..."Where everbody knows your name". It's located at Santa Fe and Littleton Blvd. in the same parking lot as Ecostar. If I do go, I'll probably go tomorrow night (Saturday). I'm in town right now, just getting ready to go to Pueblo so see my sister-in-law, Tammy perform. It's also my sister, Laura's birthday today so I'm waiting for her to get here so we can go do lunch/dinner before we go to Pueblo. Anyways, if I do decide to go, I'll give ya a buzz.
So much to do and so little time!!!
Cheers ~RK :D

Boozer
08-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Sounds like you got a tight schedule for the weekend. Have fun in Pueblo. Hopefully I'll be seein ya tomorrow. If not, enjoy your trip.

XTRM22
08-01-2003, 12:35 PM
RiverKitty:
I haven't been to Chatfield since 1998!!!! Damn, now that you mention it I haven't been to Chatfield since 1988. I lived briefly around Dry Creek and Franklyn, then moved to Ft Collins long enough to boat a few times on "The Tooth", then back to Az where winterizing the boat means throwing in a sweat shirt!!
Chuck

VillainDave
08-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Boozer:
RK gimme a call when you get out here if you want to party at Chatfield. 3035253120 Villain Dave let me know if you want to make it out. I'll be out there Sat and sunday. Villain Dave if you cant tow the boat let me know I'll be happy to let you on board my boat. It's no ***boat but it flots, holds beer, and has a motor. WTF!!!! Hey! Boozer and Kitty this would have to happen on the weekend I was out of town!
Well if I missed ya Kitty I'm sorry I'll have to look you up on my next business trip to AZ I don't know if I'll make it down for Labor Day but we'll see!
Hey Boozer let me know next time you head out I'll go i should have my truck back this week!

VillainDave
08-03-2003, 03:27 PM
XTRM22:
RiverKitty:
I haven't been to Chatfield since 1998!!!! Damn, now that you mention it I haven't been to Chatfield since 1988. I lived briefly around Dry Creek and Franklyn, then moved to Ft Collins long enough to boat a few times on "The Tooth", then back to Az where winterizing the boat means throwing in a sweat shirt!!
Chuck I've thought about moving to AZ or Vegas but who knows what's the employment situation in AZ

Boozer
08-04-2003, 07:45 AM
It was a shitty weekend. Apparently I didn't torque the new prop on tight enough and as soon as I got out of the marina area and hit the throttle The drive sup but the prop didn't. I had the Park Rangers to me in, took the boat back to camp and retorqued the prop. Took it back out on the water but this time took the prop wrench with me, I could get the boat going good but every now and then had to jump in the water to retorque the prop. When I went back to camp for the night I took the prop off and noticed that the place the hub sits in is completely stripped. So I guess I gotta get a new prop again. If I get a prop in time I'll be going to Glendo this coming weekend.
You guys have any experience with Jim's prop shop here locally? I'm thinkin about giving them a call and seeing how their prices are.

VillainDave
08-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Boozer:
It was a shitty weekend. Apparently I didn't torque the new prop on tight enough
You guys have any experience with Jim's prop shop here locally? I'm thinkin about giving them a call and seeing how their prices are. Damn Boozer!!!
I used Jims several times as a matter of fact I have to take my prop to him this week to have it straightened. I Got bent while I was at Jackson Lake

Boozer
08-05-2003, 03:02 PM
As it turns out there's a plastic sleeve thats suppose to be installed on the under side of the prop and keeps the hub in place to prevent the drive from spinning without the prop. The original hub did not have one of those sleeves on it so I didn't put it on. That being the reason my brand new prop is now trashed :(
Going to Jim's tomorrow after work and picking up a new Merc 19". If all goes well I should be headed to Granby Friday afternoon.

steve0123
08-06-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey Boozer/Villain,
Just thought I'd drop you guys a quick update. LOTO is awesome!!
My little 28'is too small for the main channel during the weekend, but during the week, its pretty calm. In fact I like this place so much, we're going house shopping today...now I just have to find a way to move the biz and sell the house in Denver...
Steve

Boozer
08-06-2003, 05:39 AM
steve0123:
Hey Boozer/Villain,
My little 28'is too small for the main channel during the weekend, but during the week, its pretty calm. In fact I like this place so much, we're going house shopping today...now I just have to find a way to move the biz and sell the house in Denver...
Steve Wow! That's pretty wild. You must really like it there to be house shopping already. I can't believe the water would get to rough for a 28' boat. I'd hate to think what it would be like tyring to run my 19' boat out there.

VillainDave
08-08-2003, 03:41 AM
steve0123:
Hey Boozer/Villain,
Steve House shopping already! gee
I'm with Boozer is the water really that rough? I've been to Havasu on some pretty busy weekends and it was a littl rough for my 19 but I had no probles with the 23. Hey you'll have to send or post some pics for us!!!

steve0123
08-09-2003, 05:45 AM
yeah, kinda surprised me too! last night we went out for a little night cruise over to a favorite cove, a big cruiser went by and the bow actually dipped under the water. pretty freakin scary on an open bow with the kids on board. I never expeccted THAT to be able to happen.
anyway, the place is still coool! last day hear....sigh then back to Denver.

VillainDave
08-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Hey Steve & (Boozer for if you plan to by a Ford ) I have a little info for you on your truck!
I have just recently found out that the wiring harness on the back of the truck is routed through the transmission shift computer.
Now thinking I need a new tranny, I found out that the harness was corroded which shorted out my 4 ways and had blown all the speed sensors.
Apparently Ford is the only one of the big 3 that runs the hitch wiring though the computer that controls what the tranny does.
It’s stupid really F*^&&%kin stupid!!!
Just so you know if you didn’t already!
[ August 11, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: VillainDave ]

Boozer
08-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Well... 3 weekends and 3 props cry
Went to Grand Lake over the weekend and hit a rock in Shadow mountain lake. These props are getting to be quite costly at this rate. I think I will take out the bikes next weekend and do some damage to them and give the boat a rest for a while.
I will post pics of the trip when I get home tonight I got some great pictures up there.

VillainDave
08-11-2003, 06:04 PM
Boozer:
Well... 3 weekends and 3 props cry
Went to Grand Lake over the weekend and hit a rock in Shadow mountain lake. These props are getting to be quite costly at this rate. I think I will take out the bikes next weekend and do some damage to them and give the boat a rest for a while.
I will post pics of the trip when I get home tonight I got some great pictures up there. Be glad it was alum prop because if it was SS you could of lost the out drive!!!
Tkae the bikes and then let me know when you wanna hook up at one of the lakes.
We might be going to Grand Lake for Laborday weekend!

Boozer
08-13-2003, 10:06 AM
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005670

Boozer
08-19-2003, 08:10 AM
Villain Dave you still thinking about Grand Lake over Labor Day weekend?

VillainDave
08-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Boozer:
Villain Dave you still thinking about Grand Lake over Labor Day weekend? Well they changed it to Chatfield, so I guess that's where we're headed.
Where are you planing to go!
On those pics you took I think the last one is of my Boss's house if it's on Grand lake

Boozer
08-21-2003, 06:42 AM
VillainDave:
Boozer:
Villain Dave you still thinking about Grand Lake over Labor Day weekend? Well they changed it to Chatfield, so I guess that's where we're headed.
Where are you planing to go!
On those pics you took I think the last one is of my Boss's house if it's on Grand lake That was grand lake. I might try to make it out to Chatfield then. I have a 20" prop I can throw on that I think is still usable. The front side of it where the hub goes is pretty messed up but ill give it a shot anways. What day u heading out there?

VillainDave
08-21-2003, 12:55 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]That was grand lake. I might try to make it out to Chatfield then. I have a 20" prop I can throw on that I think is still usable. The front side of it where the hub goes is pretty messed up but ill give it a shot anways. What day u heading out there? [/QB][/QUOTE]
I'll be there all weekend my prop is still bent but after you damaged yours I'm not sure I want to change it!

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Ok, these are a little late however here are some pics of my trip to Denver
....as the sun sets.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den8.JPG
[ August 30, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

VillainDave
08-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Nice photos Kitty I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you in person!

VillainDave
08-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey Boozer will you still be out to chatfield this weekend!

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 07:37 PM
VillainDave:
Nice photos Kitty I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you in person! Ditto! More pics to come....! :D

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Saturday afternoon....heading downtown to 16th Street Mall in the Red Convertable Mustang!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den10.JPG
Trying to take pics while sitting up on the seat of the convertable....while it's moving!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den12.JPG
This is really Mile High Stadium! Just ignore the Invesco Field part! *wink*
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den13.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den14.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den15.JPG
Seven Flags Elitch Garden's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den16.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den17.JPG
[ August 30, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Welcome to 16th Street Mall
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den21.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den22.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den23.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den24.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den25.JPG
Anyone up for chess???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den26.JPG
[ August 30, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

HighRoller
08-28-2003, 09:13 PM
Hey WTF?Did you move back to Denver?

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Hehehe! No, I just went to visit a few weeks back and it's taken this long to post the pics of my trip. I went to see my sister-in-law, Tamra perform AND it was my sister's (Laura) birthday and also to see my daughter. Not to mention, a trip to LoDo!!! Man I miss Denver!

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Ya it hasn't been the same since John's been gone :(
Steve

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Who's John?

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2003, 11:08 PM
RiverKitty
Man I miss Denver! [/QB]I thought you meant John Denver I guess I should of read the whole Post :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: wink :D :D
Steve

RiverKitty
08-28-2003, 11:33 PM
I think Steve's lookin' for a spankin', eh??? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41413.gif

Rexone
08-29-2003, 01:19 AM
did someone say spankin? :cool:
hey nice pics RK :)

RiverKitty
08-29-2003, 06:15 AM
Thanks Rexone! I still have a few more pics I need to add to the "gallery". Hopefully I'll find some time to post them this weekend.
As for the spankins, looks like those will have to wait too! :D
I'm off to work now.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Cheers ~RK :D

Beautiful Noise
08-29-2003, 08:06 AM
RiverKitty:
As for the spankins, looks like those will have to wait too! :D Cheers ~RK D [/QB]Oh Great, Just when thing's were getting Interesting wink Have a fun Day at work RiverKitty I'm off today :D
Steve

Chase
08-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Awesome pic's RK. Thanks for adding the explanations.
I have to say a person can see the resemblance between you and your sis.
Bottom line, glad to see that you are back..

RiverKitty
08-30-2003, 10:08 PM
Sorry guys, had to edit ME out of all the pics. Reason being, ?someone? :rolleyes: seems to get a thrill out of using my pics to verbally abuse me on the forum...and I've been such a good girl and haven't bothered her for months! What's up with that $hit? She just can't seem to let go of her hatred for me. Maybe she needs mental therapy, eh? Soooo...no more pics of me on the forum.
[ September 07, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Please don't say your taking the Tennis Shoe Pic's off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D I'm sorry to hear there is still a Problem going on :(
Steve

VillainDave
09-02-2003, 03:11 PM
RiverKitty:
Sorry guys, had to edit ME out of all the pics. Reason being, Topless seems to get a thrill out of using my pics to verbally abuse me on the forum...and I've been such a good girl and haven't bothered her for months! What's up with that $hit? She just can't seem to let go of her hatred for me. Maybe she needs mental therapy, eh? Soooo...no more pics of me on the forum. I'm sorry to hear that Kitty!
So what did you do to piss her off? Did you get more beads than her one year :D

Boozer
09-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey Villain Dave how was Chatfield? I was gonna head out saturday but the weather sucked ass so I stayed home and veg'd out in front of the TV all weekend. Was thinkin bout hittin Chatfield on Sunday but I think I'm going to hit Rampart instead. Have yet to go up there and I figure I will put the new tires going on my truck tomorrow to the traction test.

VillainDave
09-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey Boozer
Chatfield wasn't too bad I put the boat in on Sunday because it was cloudy but hot! and of course I put it in on Monday, But it was fun even did some fishing and pulled out som 24" rainbows
Next time you head to Chatfield let me know.

Boozer
09-06-2003, 08:02 AM
VillainDave:
Hey Boozer
Chatfield wasn't too bad I put the boat in on Sunday because it was cloudy but hot! and of course I put it in on Monday, But it was fun even did some fishing and pulled out som 24" rainbows
Next time you head to Chatfield let me know. I don't think I'm going to put my boat in Chatfield again after loosing 2 props there. However, I do intend to go catch some fish. I have spent a lot of hours fishing this summer and have yet to catch a fish so I gotta catch one before it's to cold. Might go out there next weekend and try my luck.

VillainDave
09-06-2003, 02:09 PM
Hey Kitty!
When you went to this art gallery on your visit here. Was my favorite girl still in the window wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414den21.JPG

VillainDave
09-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Boozer Well just let me know what other lakes you might hit and maybe we can hook up!

RiverKitty
09-07-2003, 01:31 PM
VillainDave:
So what did you do to piss her off? Did you get more beads than her one year :D Honestly, I can't even remember. We butted heads a few times in the past but since then, I've tried to let the past go....water under the bridge if you will. Must have been the beads! :D

Boozer
09-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Hey VD,
Weekend of the 20th is one of my friends 21st B-Day we are going to stay up in her grand parents cabin in Grand Lake. If you wanna get together and party it up that weekend let me know because we are definitely going to be partying it up.

RiverKitty
10-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Hey! My birthday was the 20th!!!
...and guess what else?????
(Giving you time to guess....)
Give up???
I *might* be moving back to Denver!!!! eek! :D Just need to find a job first!
Anyone know of any job openings out South near 470 & Quebec-ish??? Maybe even in the Castle Rock area???

RiverKitty
10-14-2003, 07:40 PM
Dang!!! Where'd all you Colorado folks go??? cry

Ziggy
10-14-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi RiverKitty,
Haven't seen your name up in quite some time, been wondering where you been. Anyhow, saw your name and just wanted to say "hi". wink
C'ya
Zig
[ October 14, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Boozer
10-14-2003, 09:28 PM
RiverKitty:
Dang!!! Where'd all you Colorado folks go??? cry What kinda work you want to do? Have any outside sales experience?

Boozer
10-14-2003, 09:29 PM
BTW I actually live at 470 and Quebec.

steve0123
10-15-2003, 06:28 AM
All you guys living down south...come up north eh !!
Arvada

VillainDave
10-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Boozer:
Hey VD,
Weekend of the 20th is one of my friends 21st B-Day we are going to stay up in her grand parents cabin in Grand Lake. If you wanna get together and party it up that weekend let me know because we are definitely going to be partying it up. Hey that sounds like a plan I think I can come up. I was just up at Wolford that was a blast in the rain and some guy had a bad day i'll post pics on the sandbar!

VillainDave
10-15-2003, 07:32 PM
VillainDave:
Hey Kitty!
When you went to this art gallery on your visit here. Was my favorite girl still in the window wink
Hey Kitty! you didn't answer my question.

RiverKitty
10-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Ziggy:
Hi RiverKitty,
Haven't seen your name up in quite some time, been wondering where you been. Anyhow, saw your name and just wanted to say "hi". wink
C'ya
Zig Howdy Zig!
Nice to "see" you again!
I've been so busy with work, life, ect... It's just not fair! I'd rather be Boating!!! cry

RiverKitty
10-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Boozer:
What kinda work you want to do? Have any outside sales experience? BTW I actually live at 470 and Quebec. Hey Booz!
I can sell *anything*....inside or out! Just get me a job!!! :D Besides, looks like we're gonna be neighbors! Wanna car pool??? :D

RiverKitty
10-15-2003, 08:33 PM
steve0123:
All you guys living down south...come up north eh !! Arvada Hey! My sister lives in Arvada near Wadsworth and 84th!

RiverKitty
10-15-2003, 08:39 PM
VillainDave:
VillainDave:
Hey Kitty!
Hey Kitty! you didn't answer my question. Of course she was!!! :D ...I think? :confused: Honestly...I'm lost! Who is your favorite girl???