PDA

View Full Version : One more try at castle Rock Lake?

Olds 403
09-11-2002, 04:49 AM
OK here goes for all you guys wanting to try to hook up. Sept 20,21, and 22 at Castle Rock lake Wisconsin? If there is enough interest I will drag the boat up there. Cmon folks! Flatty? Kapn Kirk? WOWCHAD? Clown? Marquis73?

flattie
09-11-2002, 09:42 AM
Lets do it!!!! you invite the 80 degree weather and I will bring 8 or 9 boats with good fuel in them
Flattie

HPjunkie
09-11-2002, 06:57 PM
I might be able to get some guys up for it. Saturday? Overnight or what? How about a radar gun? Or GPS. Greg

Olds 403
09-12-2002, 05:05 AM
Hmmm, some interest eh? Let me sweeten the pot. I will sneak a radar gun out of work and will post a $50.00 prize to the highest recorded speed (but I will NOT pay for imprudent speed tickets!) There are only a few campgrounds around the lake. On the West side is Juneau County campgrounds and on the East side is the Adams County campgrounds.
There is a place called Duck Creek Motel on East side that is clean and cheap. I will put in my order for 80 and no wind but it didnt work last time. I think Saturday should be the big day, I have to leave somewhat early on Sunday. Lets keep an eye on the weather and try to throw it together last minute. Any other thoughts/suggestions for activities.Steve
[ September 12, 2002, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Olds 403 ]

flattie
09-12-2002, 05:31 AM
Tell some women around there that about 8 or 9 single guys are coming there and want some women to ride with us
Flattie

Clown
09-12-2002, 08:37 AM
Sounds Great guy's!
This isnt a lake that alot of offshore guys rip around on is it "If so I'll put my order in for them to stay home that weakend" :D
? Is their any camping right on the lake ?
Keep me posted I'll be their with my 10 gallons of
93 octane pump gas! Also is their gas availible on the water? Ill tell some of my buddies with hot boats to come :p

Captain Kirk
09-12-2002, 10:07 AM
That is a definite possiblility. I've been meaning to explore that lake all summer, just never made it. It's either CRL or Sturgeon Bay. (I have a cottage on the Bay of Green Bay near Sturgeon Bay) So, if the weather's nice, CRL.
My 1999 18' Sea Ray ain't going turn any head's or do very well on radar, but if we do go, I'll bring my wife who we call Ma Hooter, and a couple hooter girls. That will turn heads. And trust me, those girls love beer and live for attention!
It'll have to be a last minute thing, so I'll keep checking back.
I would need to know where to launch.
Activities would be to pull the girls on tubes and see if we can't rip there, well, you get it!
So we need HOT temps.
Olds, I'm gonna e-mail you a picture of the girls so you'll recognize us!

flattie
09-12-2002, 11:06 AM
alright beer women & boats what else is there?

Olds 403
09-13-2002, 01:42 AM
Sounds like it will fly if weather holds! As far as women goes, with all due respect to Kapn Kirk, there aint any to speak of. Cali it is NOT, better bring your own if you want 'em. Clown, there are some big boats in the main lake, but it
is the LEAST used lake ive ever seen. We can run up the river if it gets too rough on main. Launches are few and far between. Each ampground certainly has one and I know thre are 3 public launches on the East side (West Im not too sure about). If it flys I'll try to get a map posted.
Steve

Clown
09-13-2002, 04:06 PM
Maybe my girlfriend won't want to cum!
And i'll bring some north aveanue tipe girls from the city along for the ''''' ya rite! "suck or swim" and were along ways away from shore baby! eek! :D

73marquis
09-13-2002, 08:26 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun...Having probs with my boat...See if I can find some friends for a road trip....

KAPTAIN KIRK
09-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Hello this is the REAL....Kapn......
where the hell is castle rock....
if i know i might make it !!!
and be competitive for you guys !!
e-mail is rapidcrapper@aol.com
need info on where asap !!
as far as women and boating....I have the best one !!!
YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE !!
K.K.

Captain Kirk
09-19-2002, 09:42 AM
Damit Jim, I can't make it. (I'm only a doctor!)The girls have to work, including my wife. Damit Jim!
For those of you that do go, have a beer or 10 for me! I'll be sitting at the bar my wife works at having a few of my own, but, it just won't be the same.
Bring on the snow, I'm ready to get the sled out.
For the real Captain, opps, Kaptain Kirk, this should give you an idea where CRL is:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Dellwood&state=WI&csz=Dellwood,+WI&slt=43.983997&sln=-89.938026&name=&zip=&country=us&&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=7&desc =&cs=7 (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Dellwood&state=WI&csz=Dellwood,+WI&slt=43.983997&sln=-89.938026&name=&zip=&country=us&&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=7&desc= &cs=7) &newmag=6&poititle=&poi=&ds=n
About 33 miles south of Wisconsin Rapids and 15 miles north of Lyndon Station.
Go to warp nine Scotty! Engage
[ September 19, 2002, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Captain Kirk ]