PDA

View Full Version : Attn Houston TX people!

superdave013
07-09-2003, 01:59 PM
Hey all, I'm heading to Houston tomrrow for work. I'll be there over the week end and just might have some free time.
Other then the Gold Club :) what's going on in the area?? The last time I was there was about 5 years ago.

Greaser
07-09-2003, 02:45 PM
superdave013:
Other then the Gold Club :) what's going on in the area?? Do you mean Gold Cup? I'm a Fantasies man myself :cool: . Although I do have some free passes to the Gold Cup, maybe I should go ahead and use them
:cool:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-09-2003, 03:42 PM
I'm game. The Men's Club is right behind my office in Galleria area. Top shelf girls. Very nice. What part of town will you be in?
Omega

superdave013
07-09-2003, 03:44 PM
That could be the one. I was driving around lost late a night once and stopped to look at a map. Well I ended up stopping right in front of that place. Sooooooooo I had to check it out!
Lots of blondes with bolt ons.

superdave013
07-09-2003, 03:48 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I'm game. The Men's Club is right behind my office in Galleria area. Top shelf girls. Very nice. What part of town will you be in?
Omega I'll be at the holday inn on JFK. I'm working right in that area.
Hey, who's that dude in your avatar?? lol

superdave013
07-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey Omega, Maybe I could get Randy to sign a copy of that pic. If so I'll bring it out for you. Who knows, might even get him to toss in a DNE sticker too. LMAO

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-10-2003, 03:57 AM
superdave013:
Hey Omega, Maybe I could get Randy to sign a copy of that pic. If so I'll bring it out for you. Who knows, might even get him to toss in a DNE sticker too. LMAO that would be great. Then I could get a t-shirt with his picture on it. I definitely need some stickers too. I bet blown 472 would like a picture also. In all seriousness. we don't live that far from where you'll be and there are alot of clubs in that area around the airport. hell there are alot of them all over Houston. shoot me a pm if you want to hookup.
Omega